“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Could be a start. I'm hearing good things about the Black Label French Toast from RF, but of course I don't have it. I gave the regular French toast I had away, didn't care for it. I think the FW butter pecan would get drowned out at 2%, one of my favorites but not one of their stronger ones. Maybe with a pecan praline to give it some "oomph"?
And of course I still don't have egg nog. :tantrum:
Thanks for the input! I’ll adjust things when I get home. I do have Caps pralines and cream....smells good? Hopefully it can boost the pecan. And maybe I’ll get the RF black label French toast....I’ve heard some good things about it too.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the input! I’ll adjust things when I get home. I do have Caps pralines and cream....smells good? Hopefully it can boost the pecan. And maybe I’ll get the RF black label French toast....I’ve heard some good things about it too.
I got the holiday pie and madagascar vanilla, neither of which I've used yet. I had the french toast in my cart and thought "No, I didn't care for the regular french toast, I doubt it's much different," and took it out. Now I'm hearing all these rave reviews. Figures...
I personally love the Caps pralines and cream, "baddies" and all. It's pretty potent.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got the holiday pie and madagascar vanilla, neither of which I've used yet. I had the french toast in my cart and thought "No, I didn't care for the regular french toast, I doubt it's much different," and took it out. Now I'm hearing all these rave reviews. Figures...
I personally love the Caps pralines and cream, "baddies" and all. It's pretty potent.
Cool. Good to know. I’ll keep it low. I haven’t worked with it much.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now i am kicking myself for not ordering some of their black label stuff when I ordered recently during one of their sales. I barely had room in my mini fridge for the 6 or 8 x 50mls I did order. I have the french toast v1 and v2, def do not order the v2 french toast (or the v2 cinn roll, or v2 bread pudding, not a big fan of their v2 stuff).

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
now i am kicking myself for not ordering some of their black label stuff when I ordered recently during one of their sales. I barely had room in my mini fridge for the 6 or 8 x 50mls I did order. I have the french toast v1 and v2, def do not order the v2 french toast (or the v2 cinn roll, or v2 bread pudding, not a big fan of their v2 stuff).
With the limited experience I do have with anyone's v2 stuff, it's definitely off my list! ;)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
V2 anything seems to suck.....taking all the good stuff out.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
So the Loaded Glazed Clone misses the mark for me. Luckily it's decent so it's not a waste. Kinda like a poor man's version, which I am so it will have to do :giggle:

Double all the flavors but the ceylon. Will do the trick. Its light on flavor as written if you are using the same one I am.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Waiting on flavors for the Collaboration thread.....so for now....I mixed up the French toast recipe I posted a few comments up. Smells lovely.....we’ll see how it steeps. Also mixed a recipe for the potential new collaboration recipe. Hoping I’m going on the right direction.....

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attempted to be creative and blindly create a recipe that would be more neutral, but not bland because these strong fruit flavors I’ve been using are just killing me with Vapors tongue too quickly...but, I failed...you know the expression “Who pissed in your Cheerios?”...well, take that and then set it on fire and after the flames go down, you’ll get this flavor.
ebc19b2fed0eb3d88d23d2fbef5fc2a2.png

I’ll hold onto it for awhile and see if a steep will help, but I’m very much doubting it.
Feeling a bit down from that I just “spun the wheel” on ELR with the “What can I make?” button and figured I’d give this one a shot.
bcd02b48e4a2d707286488d911639469.png

Ran out of TFA-Watermelon (it was supposed to be 5%) and had to make up the rest if it with TFA-Watermelon Candy...I haven’t vaped it yet, but from the smell, it’s going to be a pretty strong and sweet vape.

Edit: Rewicked and tried the Moist Pokey Dragon recipe and it’s a flavor bonanza, just needs the pineapple to be taken down a few notches as it does seem to overtake some of the other flavors.
Does anyone else have this issue with Pineapple flavors? I have FA, TFA, and SC and all three of them seem to bully their way through the other flavors unless used very sparingly with a light touch.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Attempted to be creative and blindly create a recipe that would be more neutral, but not bland because these strong fruit flavors I’ve been using are just killing me with Vapors tongue too quickly...but, I failed...you know the expression “Who pissed in your Cheerios?”...well, take that and then set it on fire and after the flames go down, you’ll get this flavor.
ebc19b2fed0eb3d88d23d2fbef5fc2a2.png

I’ll hold onto it for awhile and see if a steep will help, but I’m very much doubting it.
Feeling a bit down from that I just “spun the wheel” on ELR with the “What can I make?” button and figured I’d give this one a shot.
bcd02b48e4a2d707286488d911639469.png

Ran out of TFA-Watermelon (it was supposed to be 5%) and had to make up the rest if it with TFA-Watermelon Candy...I haven’t vaped it yet, but from the smell, it’s going to be a pretty strong and sweet vape.

Edit: Rewicked and tried the Moist Pokey Dragon recipe and it’s a flavor bonanza, just needs the pineapple to be taken down a few notches as it does seem to overtake some of the other flavors.
Does anyone else have this issue with Pineapple flavors? I have FA, TFA, and SC and all three of them seem to bully their way through the other flavors unless used very sparingly with a light touch.

So Moist Pokey Dragon.....what a name! Looks ok....don’t have TFA pineapple...only Caps Golden. I’ll probably halve the percentage. Pineapple does have a tendency to push other flavors around. Go gently....in my experience, anyways.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Moist Pokey Dragon.....what a name! Looks ok....don’t have TFA pineapple...only Caps Golden. I’ll probably halve the percentage. Pineapple does have a tendency to push other flavors around. Go gently....in my experience, anyways.

I had completely forgotten about the box of “One Drop Flavors” I had stashed away, so, I went and grabbed the Watermelon flavor from that box and amped up the Watermelon flavor by adding it directly to the 30ml bottle I’d used part of and it loosened up the grip the Pineapple had on the recipe and now it’s pretty damn tasty being able to get more than just an overwhelming pineapple flavor with notes of others in the background to a more balanced juice.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had completely forgotten about the box of “One Drop Flavors” I had stashed away, so, I went and grabbed the Watermelon flavor from that box and amped up the Watermelon flavor by adding it directly to the 30ml bottle I’d used part of and it loosened up the grip the Pineapple had on the recipe and now it’s pretty damn tasty being able to get more than just an overwhelming pineapple flavor with notes of others in the background to a more balanced juice.

Nice! Glad you could doctor it up. I don’t have any one drop flavors(gasp!), I so I’ll just adjust percentages.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ordered a GlyCube for a little under $60 shipped.

The cube is on sale, and I was able to use 3 different coupon codes -:
  • Coupon - GREEN20: 20% Off Greener Life Club Member Only Discount
  • Coupon - HSCGADD10: Extra 10% Off Any Product
  • Coupon - MATTS30A: MATT Shipping Discount
Ended up being $34.86 for 4 gallons of VG and $24.39 for shipping - total was $59.25.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Custard has been my go to for a long time but it's just too hot for it now.

So i made some of my strawberry lemonade and it has a nasty plastic taste to it. Not sure what the hells going on there. Idk if the lemon reacted to the plastic bottle its in or if i didn't shake it up enough. :mad:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

So i made some of my strawberry lemonade and it has a nasty plastic taste to it. Not sure what the hells going on there. Idk if the lemon reacted to the plastic bottle its in or if i didn't shake it up enough. :mad:
How old is the strawberry? I had to throw out a FA strawberry because it got funky on me after a while.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

Maybe your taste buds changed perhaps? Human taste does change as time goes on, just a thought.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up a recipe off ELR.....Cake Boss. Looks super yummy. Also mixed up something called Golden Dumpling....v1 of a recipe that @LeanPipe is looking for. Golden syrup dumplings....but the dumplings aren’t fried. Soft. So it’s a challenge. Tried a recipe I mixed up a week ago....Honeycomb Cereal. Definitely heading in the right direction with that one!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Came across this from a "What can I make?" search on ELR.
It's just so damn simple, but sounds delicious! Gonna try it today.

Oh That Smell
  • 8.50% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
  • 4.25% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
Flavor total: 12.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/mG6R
So I mixed it up. it's not bad at all - just a good, basic vape. I think it's better off used as a base for other flavors to be added to accent it. Like 0.25% (or less) FA Lemon Sicily would work well as an additive. Any small amount of fruit would probably work quite well. I'm not a fan of blueberry vapes, but for those that are I think this would make a fantastic base for that.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I mixed it up. it's not bad at all - just a good, basic vape. I think it's better off used as a base for other flavors to be added to accent it. Like 0.25% (or less) FA Lemon Sicily would work well as an additive. Any small amount of fruit would probably work quite well. I'm not a fan of blueberry vapes, but for those that are I think this would make a fantastic base for that.

The Sinnamon Cookie Custard recipe I love is basically that with some cinnamon danish swirl added..it's delightful!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The Sinnamon Cookie Custard recipe I love is basically that with some cinnamon danish swirl added..it's delightful!

I've seen that Sinnamon Cookie Custard recipe at ELR, have it in my to-mix list. Now that I think about it, I probably went looking for it after you mentioned it before. So many recipes to mix, so little time!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Doesn't need sweetener? I noticed many of the Capella descriptions say something to the effect of "we leave the sweetening to you."

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been on a bit of a losing streak when it comes to new recipes lately, so I'm curious what some of y'alls goto mixes are when you get like that?

That being said, I do have something with FW Boom! in the box that I've actually got hopes for.
I know this is a little late but I have started going back to single flavors when I'm off target. I've found it helps me remember what it is about each flavor that I like or find lacking & my mixes start getting better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know this is a little late but I have started going back to single flavors when I'm off target. I've found it helps me remember what it is about each flavor that I like or find lacking & my mixes start getting better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This is a good idea.

I mixed 2 X 90ML of @Squonk's Strawberry Ice Cream.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've been loving white chocolate and marzipan as of late, so threw together this contraption on a whim. I call it... um... Dorthy's Ruby Slippers. Sure....

Vanilla Custard V1(CAP) 4%
New York Cheesecake(CAP) 2%
Marzipan(FA) 1.5%
White Fudge SC(WF) 1.5%
Shisha Raspberry(INW) 1%
White Chocolate(MF) 0.3%
Raspberry Concentrate(INW) 0.25%

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Some lemon flavorings can crack plastic tanks due to the citric acid, so it's quite possible. If they can crack tanks, that means they can probably leach plastic in the overall taste also.

EDIT: I just re-read, you said bottle not tank sorry. What are you using for your lemonade?

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed some HIC’s orange tic tac. Tastes just like the real thing, but I’m not into mint so I’m gonna go heavier on the inner recipe.
Mixed 60ml of game over custard. How long until I should taste it?
Also got FA blood orange and royal orange. Anyone made any good orange juice vape?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been loving white chocolate and marzipan as of late, so threw together this contraption on a whim. I call it... um... Dorthy's Ruby Slippers. Sure....

Vanilla Custard V1(CAP) 4%
New York Cheesecake(CAP) 2%
Marzipan(FA) 1.5%
White Fudge SC(WF) 1.5%
Shisha Raspberry(INW) 1%
White Chocolate(MF) 0.3%
Raspberry Concentrate(INW) 0.25%
Ooooh, baby! Right up my alley! And.....I have all the flavors! Yippee!!!

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To start off, Happy Father’s Day to all of you tomorrow. Today I mixed up wllmcs strawberry cream with the vt flavouring along with the honeycomb cookies and custard, which are steeping. For those of you who like strawberry’s and cream, I mixed up some milk was a rad choice from Elr 2 weeks ago and tried it today - it’s excellent. I took the reviewers word and lowered the wattage and closed down the airflow from what I normally use and it’s a very nice creamy vape.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed 60ml of game over custard. How long until I should taste it?
@wllmc says SnV and since he concocted that wonderful juice, I would trust his judgement. It also ages well. I have 3 each 50ml bottles of GOC that I rotate through, the current in use plus two aging. I end up with 2 to 3 weeks of aging when the oldest makes it to the front of the line...

VU Sponsors