wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I might have to try it. Don’t think I’ve had a juice where pear was the main flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

version 2 came out pretty awesome also. think I like this one better the other is just more of a creamy pear after it sat awhile

1.5% FA apple pie
0.5% INW biscuit
0.5% FA vanilla bourbon
0.5% Hangsen cream
1% TFA graham cracker clear
1% FW graham cracker
0.5% FA marzipan
5% TFA pear

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I’ve mixed 3 WF so far and it appears they love adding sweetener to their flavors.

:giggle: you notice that to huh. everyone I talked to says the same thing. a lot of the flavors are good its just that damn sweetener they use I could do without in most of them. I think for new mixers they are a great starting point

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:giggle: you notice that to huh. everyone I talked to says the same thing. a lot of the flavors are good its just that damn sweetener they use I could do without in most of them. I think for new mixers they are a great starting point

As long as it’s not too much or doesn’t destroy my cotton I won’t mind. I mixed up these recipes from their website.

Strawberry and cream
Banana cream
Juicy berry muffin.

The banana taste me really good on my finger.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
As long as it’s not too much or doesn’t destroy my cotton I won’t mind. I mixed up these recipes from their website.

Strawberry and cream
Banana cream
Juicy berry muffin.

The banana taste me really good on my finger.

awesome. havent tried the banana yet... ok you get the cuccumber and I guess Ill do the Hollandaise cream :giggle:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah just tried it again. Might be the best banana I’ve tried. The recipe taste like banana cream pie. My taste buds are telling me there’s almond in there somewhere. Maybe the Tahitian?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I didn’t get the gummy worm one. Have you tried it yet?

The gushy fruit taste just like a fruit gusher

i love fruit gushers candy. the real candy. mixing the gummy worm now ill post back in a minute, trying to decide what would be a good starting point for it single flavor

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That’s not a SC right? I’ve been starting at 6%

it is a SC but from what I have tried none of them are very concentrated..... in my opinion anyways.and we all know what opinions are like lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Lol let me know. I’ll try mine soon. Doing the lighter flavors first because those other ones will not come out of the cotton.

and actually i got a little hevy handed with the vg so im guessing its more like 2.5-maybe 3 %

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I didnt like the grape flavored ones. they tasted like baby asprin. this gummy worms is ok, it bit harsh but I just pulled it out of a hot water bath trying to thin the VG up to get a taste faster. dont know why I do that it doesnt really help lol it always needs time after that to sit. bet once it cools down it will taste better but I can see a gummy worm from it.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didnt like the grape flavored ones. they tasted like baby asprin. this gummy worms is ok, it bit harsh but I just pulled it out of a hot water bath trying to thin the VG up to get a taste faster. dont know why I do that it doesnt really help lol it always needs time after that to sit. bet once it cools down it will taste better but I can see a gummy worm from it.

Yeah the sweet and sour purple drink barely has a grape flavor, but it’s super sweet.

Can’t comment on the strawberry because, well you know why.

The fruit gusher candy is pretty good.

The wonder flavor recipes on their site all call for a week or more steep. So I’ll let them sit. I’ll comment on some more here in a bit.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I wanna say I taste orange in the gushy fruit.

this one taste like gummy worms just not sure I like gummy worm as a vape lol. I love gummy worms so I thought I would love this but now Im thinking the flavor is right its just not for me. hahaha. its always something right

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this one taste like gummy worms just not sure I like gummy worm as a vape lol. I love gummy worms so I thought I would love this but now Im thinking the flavor is right its just not for me. hahaha. its always something right

Yeah I’ve had that thought with a few recipes lol. Does it taste like any specific flavor gummy worm?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I’ve had that thought with a few recipes lol. Does it taste like any specific flavor gummy worm?

not really, just the juicy sweetness of a gummy worm with various fruits. Im trying to pick some fruits out of it but its basically a fruit blend. I bet you could make it any flavor you wanted . might end up pretty fun with some addition. cherry or pineapple would be awesome, maybe apple lol.

VU Sponsors