Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)0.50
New York Cheesecake (CAP)1.00
Vienna Cream (FA)0.75

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
:thanks:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anyone have a good white gummy bear recipe? Before you ask, i do not have SC pineapple.

I've been making this,
7% CAP 27 bears
0.2% FLV marshmellow

Not bad at all. Just curious if anyone else has messed with the 27 bears.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I'll make the recipe tonight and mix it maybe tomorrow. Already know what chocolate flavors I wanna use.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
pUKi7wM.jpg

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
It's been a 'throw shit together and hope it's not trash' day.

Red Dragon Custard (WIP)
Pineapple Cream Cookies(WIP) I've cut the ...and milk idea
Crunchy Berry Cupcake, tweaking this one a tad more
Floral Candy(WIP)
Dragon punch gum(WIP) using @Squonk juicy fruit as the gum base
Floral Cream Soda(WIP)

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I'll make the recipe tonight and mix it maybe tomorrow. Already know what chocolate flavors I wanna use.

Just a quicky on using chocolates coz ive got about 3 different ones and the only one that smells like chocolate and not chocolate wine is fw reindeer poop. The others dont taste right at all even when mixed with cream at low %

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just a quicky on using chocolates coz ive got about 3 different ones and the only one that smells like chocolate and not chocolate wine is fw reindeer poop. The others dont taste right at all even when mixed with cream at low %

which ones do you have?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tpa chocolate dark star chocolate caps choc fudge brownie fw reindeer poop and fw fudge brownie

Yeah you should get FA chocolate, FA cocoa, INW milk chocolate and TFA double chocolate clear.

Those all suite my needs so I stopped buying chocolate flavors.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah you should get FA chocolate, FA cocoa, INW milk chocolate and TFA double chocolate clear.

Those all suite my needs so I stopped buying chocolate flavors.

Aye thought as much got all these ones as an xmas gift so never mind haha cheers bud

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@ScReWbALL all the cool kids hang out in here so how'd your juice turn out!?

I mixed up the three recipes I ordered for but have only got the chance to try the one I found that’s supposed to be a clone of Dreamer.
Definitely gonna need some tweaking on that one. It’s 5% tfa-Juicy Peach, 5% Cap-Sweet Strawberry and 2% inw-Pineapple...not sure if this makes any sense, but it seems like the flavors are competing with each other more than working with each other, and the peach flavor is too overwhelming in it at 5%.
Gonna try bringing the peach down a bit, but it just feels like it needs something else to bring the flavors together more...maybe a cream or marshmallow flavor to smooth out the sharpness in the flavors or something...I don’t know.
I’m open to any ideas anyone may have or if there’s a similar recipe floating around that I could try out.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I mixed up the three recipes I ordered for but have only got the chance to try the one I found that’s supposed to be a clone of Dreamer.
Definitely gonna need some tweaking on that one. It’s 5% tfa-Juicy Peach, 5% Cap-Sweet Strawberry and 2% inw-Pineapple...not sure if this makes any sense, but it seems like the flavors are competing with each other more than working with each other, and the peach flavor is too overwhelming in it at 5%.
Gonna try bringing the peach down a bit, but it just feels like it needs something else to bring the flavors together more...maybe a cream or marshmallow flavor to smooth out the sharpness in the flavors or something...I don’t know.
I’m open to any ideas anyone may have or if there’s a similar recipe floating around that I could try out.

You're not drinking water are you?! You realize that stuff is found in antifreeze!?!

Personally juicy peach doesn't do much for me. I prefer to use the FA peaches, but I don't know the exact flavor profile of that juice. I'd use .5% FA white peach and 1% FA peach if you do decide to grab 'em. Until then though, try dropping the peach down to 3% and maybe adding a touch of FA fresh cream if you've got it, that is a great cream for forcing flavors to get along. Of course maybe a few days steep time will fix itself.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yay, DIY fun lol. Keep in mind if you're trying to clone any juice, the original more than likely has a ton of sweetener in it.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally juicy peach doesn't do much for me. I prefer to use the FA peaches, but I don't know the exact flavor profile of that juice. I'd use .5% FA white peach and 1% FA peach if you do decide to grab 'em. Until then though, try dropping the peach down to 3% and maybe adding a touch of FA fresh cream if you've got it, that is a great cream for forcing flavors to get along. Of course maybe a few days steep time will fix itself.

Thanks for the advice! The only Cream I have right now is HS, but I think I’ll give it a shot and see what happens.

Yay, DIY fun lol. Keep in mind if you're trying to clone any juice, the original more than likely has a ton of sweetener in it.

No doubt...getting away from those coil gunkers with all of those sweeteners is gonna be refreshing...though I’m not exactly known for keeping coils around all that long before swapping them out anyway, lol.

I know I’ll build up my flavor list as I find recipes to try out and such, but are there any staple or “go to” flavors that anyone DIY’ing should keep on hand?
I know personal preference plays a huge role in all this, but whenever I do my next order I was thinking of getting more than just what I need for specific recipes, but with the massive amount of flavors and companies out there, I figure it would be better to ask and get a narrowed down idea of what would be good to grab rather than just using a shotgun approach and peppering everything and just hoping what I snag will work out.

Edit: Also, what are good “Flavor Enhancers” to pick up? I have a sweetening juice, but I think I read somewhere about an enhancement that helps with juiciness and was curious if there are others out there, like maybe some bitters or neutralizers or anything like that?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the advice! The only Cream I have right now is HS, but I think I’ll give it a shot and see what happens.

No doubt...getting away from those coil gunkers with all of those sweeteners is gonna be refreshing...though I’m not exactly known for keeping coils around all that long before swapping them out anyway, lol.

I know I’ll build up my flavor list as I find recipes to try out and such, but are there any staple or “go to” flavors that anyone DIY’ing should keep on hand?
I know personal preference plays a huge role in all this, but whenever I do my next order I was thinking of getting more than just what I need for specific recipes, but with the massive amount of flavors and companies out there, I figure it would be better to ask and get a narrowed down idea of what would be good to grab rather than just using a shotgun approach and peppering everything and just hoping what I snag will work out.

Edit: Also, what are good “Flavor Enhancers” to pick up? I have a sweetening juice, but I think I read somewhere about an enhancement that helps with juiciness and was curious if there are others out there, like maybe some bitters or neutralizers or anything like that?

check this out http://vapingunderground.com/threads/flavors-for-starting-diy.375367/

After that, let us know if there are any other questions you have.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
check this out http://vapingunderground.com/threads/flavors-for-starting-diy.375367/

After that, let us know if there are any other questions you have.

Wow! Are all questions around here answered spot-on with perfect info like that? Lol, that is exactly what I was looking for...2 questions answered, I’m sure I’ll have more...I’m gonna get spoiled if answers keep coming this easily!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow! Are all questions around here answered spot-on with perfect info like that? Lol, that is exactly what I was looking for...2 questions answered, I’m sure I’ll have more...I’m gonna get spoiled if answers keep coming this easily!

I told you man, the DIY peeps are the coolest lol

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cap-Sweet Strawberry must be a bit of a weak flavor...brought the juicy peach down to 3% and added .5% HS-cream...the flavors are definitely mingling better now, but the Cap-sweet strawberry is lost somewhere...is it better to raise the percentage of a weak flavor or to just lower the percentages of the other flavors in the mix?

Edit: Or is the coil builder in me just wanting immediate and noticeable results when the answer is possibly having some patience and seeing if a good steep will get the results I’m trying to find?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cap-Sweet Strawberry must be a bit of a weak flavor...brought the juicy peach down to 3% and added .5% HS-cream...the flavors are definitely mingling better now, but the Cap-sweet strawberry is lost somewhere...is it better to raise the percentage of a weak flavor or to just lower the percentages of the other flavors in the mix?

Edit: Or is the coil builder in me just wanting immediate and noticeable results when the answer is possibly having some patience and seeing if a good steep will get the results I’m trying to find?

Personally, i'd do both. Depends on what you want the finished recipe to taste like. If you think you could lower the peach and still be able to taste it then definitely do it. I'd lower the peach to 2% and raise the strawberry to 7% or add another strawberry.

As for steeping. cap sweet strawberry fades as it steeps. So if you can't taste it now, you wont be able to later.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Personally, i'd do both. Depends on what you want the finished recipe to taste like. If you think you could lower the peach and still be able to taste it then definitely do it. I'd lower the peach to 2% and raise the strawberry to 7% or add another strawberry.

As for steeping. cap sweet strawberry fades as it steeps. So if you can't taste it now, you wont be able to later.

Good to know about the steeping effect lessening the flavor of the sweet strawberry. Ultimately what I’m wanting it to taste like is a singular flavor moreso than being able to tell the flavors apart, but I know that’s not something I’m going to get right out of the gates with no experience and a limited menu of flavors. The pineapple is the first and strongest flavor in this second try for sure, but still tasting the peach...can’t taste the cream, but can definitely taste how it effected the flavor profile as a whole by melding the flavors better.
This is what I’m working with, at the moment...
4c6dc6cf8a2bdf76f96b073ec6fa2e63.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good to know about the steeping effect lessening the flavor of the sweet strawberry. Ultimately what I’m wanting it to taste like is a singular flavor moreso than being able to tell the flavors apart, but I know that’s not something I’m going to get right out of the gates with no experience and a limited menu of flavors. The pineapple is the first and strongest flavor in this second try for sure, but still tasting the peach...can’t taste the cream, but can definitely taste how it effected the flavor profile as a whole by melding the flavors better.
This is what I’m working with, at the moment...
4c6dc6cf8a2bdf76f96b073ec6fa2e63.jpg

Can you taste the strawberry in the vendor juice? I forgot about the pineapple, but with that and peach, no way sweet strawberry comes through those.

For most creams, a little bit can add mouth-feel, blend flavors or smooth out a harsh vape. Obviously if you add more, you'll be able to taste it.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last time I had the vendor juice I was still wrapping single round wire coils for a Kangertech Subtank Mini, lol...so that’s probably around 3 years ago. Can’t remember exactly what it tasted like and what came through more than others, just that I loved it. I’m just using this recipe as a baseline for something I know I liked before and then tweaking it to something for my taste more than I am trying to make a perfect clone of the original.
I’m gonna have to start keeping notes or something I’m afraid I’m gonna keep tweaking things and end up with a bottle of exactly what I wanted with no roadmap to get me back to that flavor again.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last time I had the vendor juice I was still wrapping single round wire coils for a Kangertech Subtank Mini, lol...so that’s probably around 3 years ago. Can’t remember exactly what it tasted like and what came through more than others, just that I loved it. I’m just using this recipe as a baseline for something I know I liked before and then tweaking it to something for my taste more than I am trying to make a perfect clone of the original.
I’m gonna have to start keeping notes or something I’m afraid I’m gonna keep tweaking things and end up with a bottle of exactly what I wanted with no roadmap to get me back to that flavor again.

it can be hard to clone juices. I've had a couple where it took me months or even a year to find the right flavor.

Youll end up buying every strawberry known to man and end up with like 30 different ones.
Green apple took me a few months to clone vape wilds.
took a year to find the right watermelon that my sister liked from a local shop.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Ive personally found an addition of a second flavour of similar profile is whats usually needed inw strawberry shisha rounds out most strawberry flavours for me try 3% of both strawberries

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I find that using TFA Smooth helps round the sharp edges off of a lot of my fruits.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Def take notes....lots of notes.......I’ve got notebooks full of notes about my own stuff and other peoples stuff. People make spectacular recipes all the time, but sometimes ya just gotta tweak it for your taste. You wanna remember what you did!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bookmarked that thread, lol. It’ll be a good reference to go by...picking up spare flavors here and there when ordering for recipes and such

It’s a great thread! I just reread it and it’s a wealth of info. I pretty much have all the flavors in the thread.....and three hundred more.....and if you haven’t yet, download @HeadInClouds notes about FA. And @Smoky Blue is the resident FLV expert.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It’s a great thread! I just reread it and it’s a wealth of info. I pretty much have all the flavors in the thread.....and three hundred more.....and if you haven’t yet, download @HeadInClouds notes about FA. And @Smoky Blue is the resident FLV expert.

Will do! Always interested in learning more from good references.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
it can be hard to clone juices. I've had a couple where it took me months or even a year to find the right flavor.

Youll end up buying every strawberry known to man and end up with like 30 different ones.
Green apple took me a few months to clone vape wilds.
took a year to find the right watermelon that my sister liked from a local shop.
Lol. Yeah, all this.....clones can suck. And I do have a ton of strawberries.....and custards. They all have their subtle differences....can make or break a recipe.

VU Sponsors