Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Posting just because of my awesome signature

“I make shake and Vapes for the hard working vapors because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about” -Herby Hancock
Sounds like Ray Zalinsky (Dan Aykroyd) in Tommy Boy.
I personally like the "went a little heavy on the pine tree air freshener son" line! :teehee:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavorah Wild melon: Solo @ 2.5%-3% works well for me. The flavor does not fade for me. I mix 120mL at a time. I tried a cream with and it messes with the flavor. This one is better (for me) solo.
Yeah I found that out too. I did-
2.5% Wild Melon
1% Sweet Cream
.5% Boysenberry
All Flavorah. I tastes dull AF. I think something whacky is going on with my tongue. So I let someone else try and they agreed. We came to the consensus of don't mess with it.

Im displeased with Flavorah in that aspect. Some taste good on their own. But try and blend them and get bland shit juice. Some fade bigtime on their own too.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For a friend

HICs double caramel cappuccino
Wllmcs Christmas cocoa
Banana split

“I make shake and Vapes for the hard working vapors because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about” -Herby Hancock

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I almost out of fa meringue and Vienna cream

I should place an order today but I can’t see myself ordering just two flavors! Any suggestions?

Prly grab inw peanuts and Anton apple

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooh Anton apple has bad reviews. Can’t remember why I wanted it

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Got my orange on today
Creamcheesy Bloodberry
Petro Punch v2
Orange Blossom
Orange Mangoberry Cream
Limey Orange
Orange Dragon
Bloody Swirl
Dragon Whisper, from planefixer69,(ELR)
Lemon Meringue Pie
Amaretto Disoranno, from HIC

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you making decisions based on the 2 BCF reviews?

Indeed lol. Haven’t ordered yet though

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Indeed lol. Haven’t ordered yet though

While of all the INW apple flavors Anton may not be my first choice (2 Apples is) I am glad I purchased it. While it may not be a Green Apple flavor or better choice to replace FW Green Apple in your very nice Green Apple Flavorburst recipe, on a stand alone basis I like the Anton more.

Regarding those BCF reviews...well everybody is entitled to an opinion. I bought my (not re bottled) Anton from Poland. Unlike one of the BCF reviews, I get absolutely no Acetone. I'm not surprised acetone was not mention in the Reddit review. ( https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/5hgqvy/inw_anton_apple/#bottom-comments )

The other review reminds me of those harsh reviews given to FA Nona's Cake. Because Nona's was not the "cake" they were expecting (often a Yellow cake type) it often was deemed terrible. I found their bitching and moaning hilarious. :) When I take a peek at the BCF reviews of INW Bahraini Apple, it seems it's important for an apple flavor to compare well with FA Fuji. ;)

Is Anton a "must have" flavor? Not in my opinion. Like all flavors; it depends on what you like. Obviously I do have an opinion on those 2 BCF negative reviews. :headbang:

Ron
---
"I'm a little mean, but I make up for it by being real healthy"- Ernest T. Bass

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While of all the INW apple flavors Anton may not be my first choice (2 Apples is) I am glad I purchased it. While it may not be a Green Apple flavor or better choice to replace FW Green Apple in your very nice Green Apple Flavorburst recipe, on a stand alone basis I like the Anton more.

Regarding those BCF reviews...well everybody is entitled to an opinion. I bought my (not re bottled) Anton from Poland. Unlike one of the BCF reviews, I get absolutely no Acetone. I'm not surprised acetone was not mention in the Reddit review. ( https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/5hgqvy/inw_anton_apple/#bottom-comments )

The other review reminds me of those harsh reviews given to FA Nona's Cake. Because Nona's was not the "cake" they were expecting (often a Yellow cake type) it often was deemed terrible. I found their bitching and moaning hilarious. :) When I take a peek at the BCF reviews of INW Bahraini Apple, it seems it's important for an apple flavor to compare well with FA Fuji. ;)

Is Anton a "must have" flavor? Not in my opinion. Like all flavors; it depends on what you like. Obviously I do have an opinion on those 2 BCF negative reviews. :headbang:

Ron
---

It just scared me when I read the word acetone. It reminded me of tfa apple candy which is still the worst flavor I’ve ever tasted.
I did order the INW Anton apple, INW two apples and cap double apple.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I did order the INW Anton apple, INW two apples and cap double apple.

I'm a FA Fuji fan but like the Two Apples more when I make an apple cider mix. Later today I'm going to mix up a first time batch of that Antoine that was mentioned in the Reddit thread.

Ron
---
"To play wrong notes is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable"- Ludwig van Beethoven

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

Ron
---

I tend not to listen to the reviews of flavors on BCF if its got less than five(unless it's new) or if they're talking about a grape flavor, I am yet to nail down a pure grape flavor, and don't think I ever will.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Baeberry Custard (Reddit DIY ejuice forum -by thedirtyprojector)

TFA Blueberry Wild 4%
FW Blueberry 3%
FA Bilberry 0.5%
CAP Vanilla Custard 4.5%
TFA Bavarian Cream 1%
CAP Sweet Cream 1%
CAP French Vanilla 1.5%
FA Meringue 1%
Flavor total: 16.5%

Steep time: 4 days!

Optional: 1 drop per 30ml MTS Vape Wizard

Notes:

The Blueberry Base - The reason why I went through so many revisions was because I wanted to lock down the blueberry. Everyone who tried to tackle this profile knows that blueberry is a cruel mistress. Too little and you get almost zero blueberry. Too much and it yields a chemical, almost musty taste to it.

The combination of TFA Blueberry Wild/FW Blueberry and FA Bilberry makes for a rounded and full-bodied blueberry. On the inhale, the blueberries are on the milder side but on the exhale is where it really shines as the blueberries playfully dance on your palate.

The Custard Base - CAP Vanilla Custard is pretty self-explanatory. It's eggy, buttery, rich and sumptious. No other custard comes close. CAP French Vanilla perfectly complements CAP Vanilla Custard and together, they make for a really rich vanilla-forward custard. I utilized TFA Bavarian Cream and CAP Sweet Cream to bring out the buttery and dairy notes. Lastly, I used FA Meringue because I've completely dropped TFA Sucralose from all my recipes. FA Meringue adds to the creaminess and sweetness of the custard, and also, perfectly accentuates the blueberries.

I rarely use MTS Vape Wizard but I personally feel that it works really well in this particularly recipe. It helps to give a thick mouthfeel as well as meld the flavors together.

So there you have it. Cook it up, shake it religiously every day and enjoy after 4 days!
How did you like the baeberry custard. I’ll be mixing it tonight

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Getting my snv on today. Recommendations welcome. Have pulled a few off ELR, bu would like to have about a dozen to fall back on while others steep. Can't hardly vape commercial juices anymore.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I shake and vape everything so i'm no help. :(
Thinking I may just play with the candies today paired with one or two fruits. Keep it simple and fast. lol I have WF gushy fruit and pixie sticks, Cap jelly candy, and TFA sweet and tart. Possibilities are pretty much endless and fails should mature into a great dump.:D

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thinking I may just play with the candies today paired with one or two fruits. Keep it simple and fast. lol I have WF gushy fruit and pixie sticks, Cap jelly candy, and TFA sweet and tart. Possibilities are pretty much endless and fails should mature into a great dump.:D
maybe try WF gushy fruit at 4% with FW green apple 8%
i'll have to try that myself as well.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
maybe try WF gushy fruit at 4% with FW green apple 8%
i'll have to try that myself as well.
That does sound good. First time I used gushy (love that word) I used too much and it muted my fruit, so was thinking today I would drop it 4% anyway.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
you're stash on ELR is hidden?
Don't think so, I'll go check. Came up with 7 recipes to try, if at least 3 are good it will be a win for me. On the bright side I've made anything totally unvapable yet.:giggle:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stash is open for others. Letitia over there.

You make the green apple gusher? If so, let me know what you think.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail brings WF Fluffy White Cake, Apple Cider, Croissant, CAP French Vanilla, Flavorah Cavendish... the possibilities. Where to start? That Cavendish smells pretty nice, spicy and woodsy, bold. That'll be a fine starting point, yes yes. Mmm, quite.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Not too sure gushy candy and I are going to get along. It mutes my fruit too much. Will try a couple more today with 2% and see what happens. Liking sweet and tart and pixie sticks a lot. Still on the fence with Cap jelly candy.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not too sure gushy candy and I are going to get along. It mutes my fruit too much. Will try a couple more today with 2% and see what happens. Liking sweet and tart and pixie sticks a lot. Still on the fence with Cap jelly candy.
I mixed up a watermelon candy using Jelly Candy and I thought it was really good. LA Watermelon is perfect for this flavor profile too.

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/53588#watermelon_jelly_rancher_by_chrisdvr1

I dropped the SS down to 0.25%. That is strong for me.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

VU Sponsors