Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, we are so happy you love our flavors. We actually just lowered our prices for a limited time! Hope this helps :)
I just ordered from you a few days ago for the first time. Can't wait to try the flavors out. They were supposed to be here today but USPS sent them to New Jersey instead of Fargo lol. Usually packages from Vegas go strait to West Fargo then to me. But my Holy flavors to a trip to the east coast. They'll show up here sometime I'm sure.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im in a shit talking mood. While neither of those would satisfy me in any way I understand the appeal. I vape cupcakes, cakes and ice cream so I will not eat them. I prefer to eat weird stuff, vaping it is a strange place for me.
Oddly enough I don't eat cakes and cookies and shit either. My kids sure love it but I haven't had a piece of bday cake since before my twins were born. They just turned 9. Sweets are a bad trigger for me but oddly I can vape sweet stuff and it doesn't bother me

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was in the mood for something citrus and may have gone a little overboard, but I give you...Citrucide
0a98a98780dabb91dec1e9c32b11f1f2.jpg

Could probably cut the Blood Orange down to 3% and pick up some notes of the other flavors better, but still a good S&V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Oddly enough I don't eat cakes and cookies and shit either. My kids sure love it but I haven't had a piece of bday cake since before my twins were born. They just turned 9. Sweets are a bad trigger for me but oddly I can vape sweet stuff and it doesn't bother me

Been doing this Keto thing for a minute and I have a sweet tooth. Vaping sweets is no calorie, eating them is a different story entirely.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was in the mood for something citrus and may have gone a little overboard, but I give you...Citrucide

Could probably cut the Blood Orange down to 3% and pick up some notes of the other flavors better, but still a good S&V

I love the name

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Nice. I’ve been in the mood for citrus lately....just might try this out.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Did a little mixing today.
Screenshot from 2018-10-27 21-28-02.jpg
660mls of Mama J's GOC, 360mls of PV Buttermilk Pie, 180mls of Strawberry Cream Brulee, 120mls of DIY or Diy Cannoli Contest Entry, 60mls of Cake'istan, 130 mls of Vaperoxx's Cornbread Pudding and 120mls of A sweet menthol concoction being worked out.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 122778
660mls of Mama J's GOC, 360mls of PV Buttermilk Pie, 180mls of Strawberry Cream Brulee, 120mls of DIY or Diy Cannoli Contest Entry, 60mls of Cake'istan, 130 mls of Vaperoxx's Cornbread Pudding and 120mls of A sweet menthol concoction being worked out.
Holy Cannoli! That’s a lot of juices! You must be pooped :D love your labels!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
View attachment 122778
Wow! That's a lot, well done!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is how much flavors it takes to make 660mls of GOC

Screenshot from 2018-10-28 09-26-14.png
Screenshot from 2018-10-28 09-26-52.png

My scale cannot account for the base + nic and the flavorings. Have to weigh the flavors and then the mix and combine them. This is what it looks like after 30 minutes on the magnetic mixer. Nice and even.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 122778

That is a lot of mixing. If I go over 7-8 recipes in one session, I start making mistakes. Last week I put in Banana Cream instead of Bavrian Cream. Yes, it sucked.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That is a lot of mixing. If I go over 7-8 recipes in one session, I start making mistakes. Last week I put in Banana Cream instead of Bavrian Cream. Yes, it sucked.

Since I now have my flavors organized, I print my mix sheets and use them as pick sheets. I pick out the flavors for that recipe and then highlight it yellow. Once I have put it in the mix, I highlight the weight hot pink. When the mix is complete I put everything back up and start again.

This process has been working pretty good for me recently. There was a lot of organization that had to take place to get to this point.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Made another 60ML of my Tobacco with Clove and Berries because I noticed I was running low. So many bottles around of over 100 flavors but not vaping anything other than my tobacco blends lately. Damn good thing the Liquid Barn sale had me buy 2 liters so I have enough bases around. I am thinking I might make a big bottle like you mix @jwill but with the way I grow tired of something with a snap of the fingers I guess I should keep this up for now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Gotcha, thanks! I have never tried anything from Liquid Barn...guess I'll have to give it a try.
They have some of the most enjoyable simple complex favors. Think of making Lava cake with one flavor? Some people criticize how much to use when it is a complex single flavor. I use multiple vendors but still use LB for many of my favorites. Good Luck

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just had a mixing sesh for what seemed like hours.

240MLs
  • @Squonk's Strawberry Ice Cream
  • Milk & Honey
  • Silly 27
120MLs
  • After the Party
  • Boss Reserve remix
  • Grack Juice
60MLs
  • Rhodonite
The actual mixing part doesn't take long. Its getting the ingredients prepped, calculating, labeling, and all that other stuff that seemed to eat up time. I gave my most used flavors a look over to see what I'm going to need to order. I inventoried all of my "extras" sitting in reserve too. I had no idea of some of the stuff I was stocked up on. I ran out of LA CC Icing. I better get that taken care of.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

240MLs
  • Milk & Honey
  • Silly 27
120MLs
  • After the Party
  • Boss Reserve remix
  • Grack Juice
60MLs
  • Rhodonite
The actual mixing part doesn't take long. Its getting the ingredients prepped, calculating, labeling, and all that other stuff that seemed to eat up time. I gave my most used flavors a look over to see what I'm going to need to order. I inventoried all of my "extras" sitting in reserve too. I had no idea of some of the stuff I was stocked up on. I ran out of LA CC Icing. I better get that taken care of.

Only 60ml of Rhodonite? That stuff is addictive.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Only 60ml of Rhodonite? That stuff is addictive.
I wasn't a fan at first. I had a bottle of it aged about 6 months and put it in a low wattage setup. I liked it way better. Not sure if it was because it was really steeped or if it was the low power I vaped it at. Anyways I'm gunna keep using it the same. It lastes longer using it in that little tank. I made it 60/40, 4.5mg. All my other mixes are standard 70/30 3mg.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I wasn't a fan at first. I had a bottle of it aged about 6 months and put it in a low wattage setup. I liked it way better. Not sure if it was because it was really steeped or if it was the low power I vaped it at. Anyways I'm gunna keep using it the same. It lastes longer using it in that little tank. I made it 60/40, 4.5mg. All my other mixes are standard 70/30 3mg.

Its definitely weird fresh and someone on here recommended a nice long steep. The longer this one sits, the better it gets for sure.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 122778

Democrat Tears I love the name Cake'istan, too lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just made a strawberry cheesecake. Tried it on my finger after eating some peanuts and OMG, strawberry frickin sundae. Gave me the idea to try it.

I've never mixed strawberry and peanut together before. Could be one of those things that sounds good but turns out awful lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

240MLs
  • Milk & Honey
  • Silly 27
120MLs
  • After the Party
  • Boss Reserve remix
  • Grack Juice
60MLs
  • Rhodonite
After the party is one of my favorites. I keep thinking about mixing the boss reserve - is it really good ?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
After the party is one of my favorites. I keep thinking about mixing the boss reserve - is it really good ?
It's not bad. It's one of those, the more you vape it the more you like it type recipes for me. I didn't think I mix any more than the initial 30mls. Then towards the end of it, it was tasting really good to me. I think @wildgypsy70's a fan of it too.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not bad. It's one of those, the more you vape it the more you like it type recipes for me. I didn't think I mix any more than the initial 30mls. Then towards the end of it, it was tasting really good to me. I think @wildgypsy70's a fan of it too.
Sounds good - I’ve never made anything with banana before and this looks like a good one to try it in

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can almost make “After the Party” yay! Just missing HS French Vanilla Ice Cream. As soon as BCV gets the Solub Arome Breakfast I can place my order along with a few others.
I was using Shisha Vanilla as a 1:1 sub. This is my first run with the proper (Holy) Vanilla. Speaking of HV, I vaped some of it solo today. I mixed it only a couple of days ago but I already like it a lot.

I'm vaping Holy RY4 right now and oh my dayum! The caramel is really delicious. Every once in a while I can faintly taste the way tobbaco smells on the exhale. Not burnt tobacco but like out of a bag of rolling tobbaco. I've never vaped any tobbaco flavors. I know this isn't full on tobaccy, it's rather light so far. It doesn't bother me and is surprisingly pleasant. Neither of these are at full potential but I can tell that the hype is justified. Good stuffs...

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was using Shisha Vanilla as a 1:1 sub. This is my first run with the proper (Holy) Vanilla. Speaking of HV, I vaped some of it solo today. I mixed it only a couple of days ago but I already like it a lot.

I'm vaping Holy RY4 right now and oh my dayum! The caramel is really delicious. Every once in a while I can faintly taste the way tobbaco smells on the exhale. Not burnt tobacco but like out of a bag of rolling tobbaco. I've never vaped any tobbaco flavors. I know this isn't full on tobaccy, it's rather light so far. It doesn't bother me and is surprisingly pleasant. Neither of these are at full potential but I can tell that the hype is justified. Good stuffs...
What % did you mix the Holy Vanilla standalone? I mixed up the Holy Vanilla with CAP Vanilla Custard that @Mykreign suggested, think it needs a steep.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds good - I’ve never made anything with banana before and this looks like a good one to try it in
NotCharlesManson's Sunshine is a good banana vape. After making it as written, I took out the 6% LA Banana Cream & replaced it with 7% TFA, which I prefer & replaced his 1% TFA Pineapple with .5% CAP Golden Pineapple. It is really good.

VU Sponsors