“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That’s what my problem is. I’ve bought dozens of other juices but none of them could make it to my vape list. I kept going back to caramel waffle cappuccino.
I’ve the recipe of this juice and ordered nic+pg+vg from mfs as they were on sale. But never made it to order complete ingredients as sauce labs announced another sale and I ended up buying another lot of bottles from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! You can do both! Who knows.....maybe you’ll make something better than caramel waffle cappuccino.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is why I wanted to know average cost of a 3 mg 120 ml bottle as if it costs ~$5.25 and I’m getting the juice for $7.5 then that $2.25 is worth spending as they’re saving me from mess/effort/risk of spoiling it etc.

But yes I’m half way prepared to diy if I don’t get a good deal next time

And......just to be a realist here.....getting ready to diy is not a bad idea. The FDA is churning over the idea of banning flavored Eliquid.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really like VT Blueberry Jam. Its very, very good. Kind of weird on its own but goes great with stuff. From my notes on it, seems it would make a good waffle topping. Going to mix this today and see what happens.
View attachment 120814

I am thinking the caramel butter to blend the sweetness of the jam a little, and the donkey butter to butter up that waffle a little more. Anyone have any thoughts on the Blueberry Jam or maybe a better idea for this before I mix it?
Oh my damn, I have all the flavors. Wait.....no, I don’t! I don’t have the VT blueberry jam. I do have Caps. Hmmmm......

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi all
Just out of curiosity- if I start making my vape juice, how much would a bottle of 4oz, 3 mg “premium” juice cost me?

20180930_204657.jpg

As you can see, 180ml of wllmc's game over custard costs me about 5 bucks. I don't know of any decent juice you can buy commercially for that low price. :)

That includes the cost of vg/pg and nic. I have all that configured into the calculator.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Guys, has anyone mixed TFA cinammon red hot? I am reading conflicting stuff. Will it crack plastic? What % do you use?

At some point I added the following in my notes regarding the CRH flavor ( From TPA/TFA ):

The ingredients in this liquid may cause it to react with certain types of acrylic and/or plastic at high concentrations. Therefore, it is recommended that customers do not use this product in devices that are made of or contain acrylic and/or plastic components. We are not responsible for any damage done to devices through the use of this liquid. Use at your own risk.

I've never tried it in anything other than glass so I can't say for certain. It might be okay diluted but why risk it if you have other options, right? :)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Guys, has anyone mixed TFA cinammon red hot? I am reading conflicting stuff. Will it crack plastic? What % do you use?
I use it at 1.5% in pink bubblegum and at 3.5% in Big Red.

It's fairly assertive even at 1.5%.

I would not vape it in plastic at the percentages I use.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yikes does it sting a bit?
No more than when I eat my raw onion and tobacco sauce sandwich.

At some point I added the following in my notes regarding the CRH flavor ( From TPA/TFA ):

The ingredients in this liquid may cause it to react with certain types of acrylic and/or plastic at high concentrations. Therefore, it is recommended that customers do not use this product in devices that are made of or contain acrylic and/or plastic components. We are not responsible for any damage done to devices through the use of this liquid. Use at your own risk.

I've never tried it in anything other than glass so I can't say for certain. It might be okay diluted but why risk it if you have other options, right? :)
Thanks very much for this. I will use a metal one.
I use it at 1.5% in pink bubblegum and at 3.5% in Big Red.

It's fairly assertive even at 1.5%.

I would not vape it in plastic at the percentages I use.
Wow thanks, 3.5% is impressive lol. Do you have a recipe, or is your big red straight up solo @ 3.5%?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No more than when I eat my raw onion and tobacco sauce sandwich.

Thanks very much for this. I will use a metal one.

Wow thanks, 3.5% is impressive lol. Do you have a recipe, or is your big red straight up solo @ 3.5%?

My Big Red is:

TFA Cinnamon Red Hots 3.5%
LA Cream Cheese Icing 1%
FW Natural Lemonade 1.5%
Cap Super Sweet 0.25%

S&V

ETA: It just dawned on me that I've never vaped this in a sub-ohm tank. I always put it in one of the Kabuki clones and vape it at less than 20W.

For sub-ohm I think I'd start at 2.5% and work up if necessary. That's probably strong enough, though.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up a tester of the WF Picarones at 3%. Let it sit overnight, and have been vaping it off and on throughout the day today.

It tastes to me like a "light" version of Howard Hughes Krispy Kreme Donut, with just the tiniest bit of spice added. What kind of spice, I cannot tell. It is very subtle. It's good, though; I'd mix it again if I needed another light, sweet bakery profile something that's super easy.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Big Red is:

TFA Cinnamon Red Hots 3.5%
LA Cream Cheese Icing 1%
FW Natural Lemonade 1.5%
Cap Super Sweet 0.25%

S&V

ETA: It just dawned on me that I've never vaped this in a sub-ohm tank. I always put it in one of the Kabuki clones and vape it at less than 20W.

For sub-ohm I think I'd start at 2.5% and work up if necessary. That's probably strong enough, though.
Thanks for the recipe. Cream cheese icing and crh I would never have guessed work together. I don't do the sub ohm really, but I will start at 2.5. I have a sinus infection I need to blast out of my head, I don't really like menthol.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up a tester of the WF Picarones at 3%. Let it sit overnight, and have been vaping it off and on throughout the day today.

It tastes to me like a "light" version of Howard Hughes Krispy Kreme Donut, with just the tiniest bit of spice added. What kind of spice, I cannot tell. It is very subtle. It's good, though; I'd mix it again if I needed another light, sweet bakery profile something that's super easy.
Hmmmm.....is there a fried note?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, a picarone is a Peruvian (I think) fried doughnut type pastry in syrup.
Well, that sounds yummy! Putting it on the wish list.

Oooooh, I just looked them up. Pumpkin/sweet potato fried donuts! With anise/bourbon infused syrup? Damn, that sounds good........

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well, that sounds yummy! Putting it on the wish list.

Oooooh, I just looked them up. Pumpkin/sweet potato fried donuts! With anise/bourbon infused syrup? Damn, that sounds good........

I think you found a more complete description than I did. Anise and bourbon I didn't know, but it makes sense. It's a good flavor to me without adding a thing.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Duplicated post

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So witch marshmallow is the more authentic version and not just a slight sweetener?
Also I'm making another kind of juice and was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with such mixing? (If ya don't know, you can't help )

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
FLV marshmallow is fluff. Great mouthfeel. You can almost feel the thick fluffiness. Other than that, OOO vanilla marshmallow is my new favorite.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So witch marshmallow is the more authentic version and not just a slight sweetener?
Also I'm making another kind of juice and was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with such mixing? (If ya don't know, you can't help )

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Other types of juice?
Am I missing out on something lol?

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
FLV marshmallow is fluff. Great mouthfeel. You can almost feel the thick fluffiness. Other than that, OOO vanilla marshmallow is my new favorite.

Caps Whipped Marshmallow is also awesome as is Caps New Marshmallow. The later being a little more marshmallow-y in the fluffy and airy sense. The whipped marshmallow is kind of like that first sensation you get on your tongue when you eat the marshmallow. I don't know how better to explain it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Caps Whipped Marshmallow is also awesome as is Caps New Marshmallow. The later being a little more marshmallow-y in the fluffy and airy sense. The whipped marshmallow is kind of like that first sensation you get on your tongue when you eat the marshmallow. I don't know how better to explain it.
And these, too^^^

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can’t take any credit for this one as I literally just stole it off of ELR, but it is freaking awesome!
4ccc37049f2f913acfb3c831c0137d9f.png

Tastes exactly like:
bb0b3b572cdc9dab7f0663d5e0a502fd.gif

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, if anyone ever questions the need to steep a juice, all they need do is crank a batch of this out...it was one of my first recipes where I was starting to reach out a bit from simple recipes and it’s gone from practically clear to this...
778ef43f5c84e0eee737db4f7f23dff5.jpg

It serves its purpose as a decent juice with just a S&V, but doesn’t even fall into the same category of a steeped version.
I just wish it was an ADV type of deal...it’s decadent, but also tart and I only vape on it after a really good (or filling) meal...but never more than one run through in my RR2 Mech/RDTA combo
1359708a9fe8c54b92b4d183ae61220d.png

Hell, I might start making these on a regular basis even without vaping them just so I can have “Vintages” of it like wine, lol.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man, if anyone ever questions the need to steep a juice, all they need do is crank a batch of this out...it was one of my first recipes where I was starting to reach out a bit from simple recipes and it’s gone from practically clear to this...
778ef43f5c84e0eee737db4f7f23dff5.jpg

It serves its purpose as a decent juice with just a S&V, but doesn’t even fall into the same category of a steeped version.
I just wish it was an ADV type of deal...it’s decadent, but also tart and I only vape on it after a really good (or filling) meal...but never more than one run through in my RR2 Mech/RDTA combo
1359708a9fe8c54b92b4d183ae61220d.png

Hell, I might start making these on a regular basis even without vaping them just so I can have “Vintages” of it like wine, lol.

Oh yeah, steeping is real. There's a lot of cases where things change in mixes. For instance, I vape a recipe called Dutchie. For the first month or so it has a coffee note that I don't think should be there. But when it matures that coffee taste goes away. After that it's just delicious waffley goodness.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed up a 60ML of my Vanilla Cream Tobacco and a 30ML of Apple Cider from Flavorah. Didn't realized it was in a glass bottle until I was trying to squeeze drops out because it is so freaking strong and I only needed less than half an ML for the 30ML Bottle. Had to see how many drops were needed because I need to help a friend get started and she has the same bottles. Tilt to drip was a bitch but I was able to see how many drops were needed for the amount.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed 60ML of Milk and Honey by CheebaSteeba.

A while back one of y'all asked me about WF Shortbread cookies. I wasn't overly impressed by it. I'm vaping the last half of it tonight. It's two and a half weeks old at 4%. It's a lot better now. I'm getting distinct shortbread on the exhale. Before it was just random light bakery sweetness. My first vape was kind of an eye opener lol. "Hey! That's shortbread cookies!"

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mixed 60ML of Milk and Honey by CheebaSteeba.

A while back one of y'all asked me about WF Shortbread cookies. I wasn't overly impressed by it. I'm vaping the last half of it tonight. It's two and a half weeks old at 4%. It's a lot better now. I'm getting distinct shortbread on the exhale. Before it was just random light bakery sweetness. My first vape was kind of an eye opener lol. "Hey! That's shortbread cookies!"
I asked you about them, because I love shortbread. Glad that the steep is bringing out the flavor. WF has carrot cake and also marscopone now. BCF has it. Waiting for heartsdelight to give it a rating. Haven't found the perfect carrot cake yet!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning Mixologists and Happy Friday~!

Since I started vaping the Pumpkin Pie I am thinking I need to mix up another 60MLs so I have it for Thanksgiving plus since it is a limited edition flavor as soon as it becomes available I need to order more~!

VU Sponsors