Become a Patron!

The Cure For Vasoconstrictive Effects Of Nicotine

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am not a doctor. Before taking any medication consult with a physician.
Got tired of have ice cold hands and feet so I did some research to find a solution. Here is what i have come up with. One 81 mg enteric coated aspirin and one 500 mg vitamine c tablet taken once in the morning and once in the afternoon(preferably with food) helps somewhat negate nicotine induced release of vasopressin.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BAD ADVICE WARNING!

Chronic use of aspirin has been linked to higher risks of internal bleeding and stomach ulcers.
Chronic use of vitamin C has been linked to higher risks of getting kidney stones.

If you're so tired of getting cold hands and feet and you're certain it comes from nicotine (which is far from certain - I have cold hands and feet too, and nic has nothing to do with it), reduce your nicotine intake, is my advice. Don't pop pills willy-nilly if you don't need them.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. 162 mg of asprin per day can cause internal bleeding in some people. Try owning a cat, they keep you warm and don't like to vape and therefore won't Bogart your juice.

Marcus Agrippa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the advice. I am aware of the risks with aspirin. After talking with my doctor yesterday she advised me to try the aspirin. I am sure it is the nicotine. It has been this way since i started smoking at 16.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your physican is monitoring you then so be it. Hope it works out. :)

VU Sponsors