Become a Patron!

The CUBOID with a eGo ONE TANK

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I bought a cuboid, and the only atomizer ive got is the ego one 2200
Tank. So how high can i go in temp control? And what about wattage?

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id look up reviews and stuff on youtube, plenty of information there to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Id look up reviews and stuff on youtube, plenty of information there to be found.

It doesnt exist a video review with the cuboid and the ego one atty.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I bought a cuboid, and the only atomizer ive got is the ego one 2200
Tank. So how high can i go in temp control? And what about wattage?
The answer to how high can YOU go is until it tastes bad or burnt to you. Start low and work your way up.

Edit I run my TC tanks at 420-450F. Wattage depends on the coil mass (more coil mass will require more power). Once your mod senses the coils are at your set temperature it will throttle back the power to keep you there

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The answer to how high can YOU go is until it tastes bad or burnt to you. Start low and work your way up.

Edit I run my TC tanks at 420-450F. Wattage depends on the coil mass (more coil mass will require more power). Once your mod senses the coils are at your set temperature it will throttle back the power to keep you there
Ok, thx. Can u charge the cuboid via usb cable? Or just with new cells?

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

And one last think, I've got .5 and 1.0 coils wich one will be the best for the cuboid??

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are plenty of reviews in the cuboid mod-that will show you how to use it in TC.

TC and settings are all personal. How warm do you want the vape? Adjust the temp higher or lower depending on your preference. Be aware of your coil type-make sure it is SS or TI/NI and match the mod to what type of wire.

The temp setting controls how warm the vape is while the wattage will control how fast it gets to the temp

Example: 520 degrees at 20 watts will take a little bit of time to get to the desired temp creating a slightly cool vape that warms up as you vape

520 degrees at 50 watts will get to the temp almost immediately.

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, guys thank you for the info. But just answer me one thing. Can i charge the cuboid via USB???

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are plenty of reviews in the cuboid mod-that will show you how to use it in TC.

TC and settings are all personal. How warm do you want the vape? Adjust the temp higher or lower depending on your preference. Be aware of your coil type-make sure it is SS or TI/NI and match the mod to what type of wire.

The temp setting controls how warm the vape is while the wattage will control how fast it gets to the temp

Example: 520 degrees at 20 watts will take a little bit of time to get to the desired temp creating a slightly cool vape that warms up as you vape

520 degrees at 50 watts will get to the temp almost immediately.

Ok, guys thank you for the info. But just answer me one thing. Can i charge the cuboid via USB???

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Yes, but I would recommend only charging it with USB in an emergency. The USB ports are not really designed for constant use, the more you use it, the more likely it is to wear out or break. In fact, in the manual that came with it, you will find that Joyetech recommends removing the batteries to charge them in a separate charger.

VU Sponsors