Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please tag winners thanks.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'll throw you in there Bommer. We are currently trying to get all of our orders out for there day and we will do the winner picking after shipments are out, hope you guys understand! I will definitely tag winners.

wallybobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sure no problem thanks for the update

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll throw you in there Bommer. We are currently trying to get all of our orders out for there day and we will do the winner picking after shipments are out, hope you guys understand! I will definitely tag winners.
Go ahead and handle your business. We'll be alright, we're all just great full you gave us a chance to get some free juice.

Last edited:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You.:):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Looks like you were making some for me. Checked my email and it says you sent me a package. Glad I decided to order a sampler last night. Quick shipping!

wallybobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes thank you for the contest and the juice. Cant wait to try it!!!

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looks like you were making some for me. Checked my email and it says you sent me a package. Glad I decided to order a sampler last night. Quick shipping!

Haha, yes your order was definitely in that list of packaging. Thanks again. Hope you enjoy it!

4King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
AWSOME SAUCE~!!! I Won~~~~~
Only vape for 1 month, got like 10 prem, 15 standard juice.....2-3 I like.....
SOoooooooo looking forward to this :D

m5503799

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
gratz winners I was hoping the odds woulda been in my favor with this one, O well heres to next time!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I seriously never win anything I just told my boyfriend this going to be the year we finally have good luck! I'm so excited thank you so much can't wait to try them

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you, all. And, thanks to Clean Vapes. I look forward to trying this new liquid.

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats ALL! Thanks CLEAN VAPE! I soooo want to and can't wait to try it! I was gonna get the sampler today. Now well I can order more after I've tried my 5!!!

nogalesvape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Strawberry custard
Blueberry Currant
Lemon Bars
Thorny Strapple
Dr pebber

Max vg @6mg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You again.
I just got my juice in the mail today.
You sent the 5 that I won in your contest and one more.
It will take some time (1 a day) but I will try and report on how much I like these flavors.
Your report card so far.
Got what I asked for: A+ (won/requested 5 and got 6)
Quick delivery: A+ (won on Thursday ,received on Monday)

Bommer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay so the winnnners are.... drum rolll.........

@Hardgrave
@RMarcusY
@wallybobber
@galsvapetoo
@Demoniacal
@Dougw63
@4King
@Mommay
@BloodR3dNinja
@Bommer

Enjoy!!! They should be sent out by tomorrow. Thanks for participating guys! Until next time..
Y
ouhouuuuu! Thanks a lot to The Clean Vape, first contest where I got picked :). Sorry for my belated answer, I did not have access to internet this weekend.

Many many thanks for the contest, the prize and most of all the diketone-free focus!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes thank you I received mine today I cannot wait to give these ago. Thank you a bunch and extra fast delivery

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats from me as well!

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the kind words guys! Hope you enjoy them. Some of them got to go out a bit earlier than the others. We were somewhat swamped with orders and we have been doing multiple giveaways on different social media avenues so it has been crazy to keep up! At this point everyone's has been shipped out though and I am excited to hear everyone's feedback.

Thanks!

wallybobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yay vape mail. Gotta let them steep but i tested thorny strapple, apple pie, and dr pebber. My favorate so far being thorny strapple.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I forgot to ask do we need to steep these

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wouldn't really say that any of them need to steep. They should all be good to go as you get them. Apple Pie and Strawberry Custard do get better with time, though. Although I usually smoke the Strawberry Custard fresh after mixing anyway. I suggest you go ahead and smoke them, but it's up to you!

Admittedly Apple Pie isn't my favorite, but it's in the lineup because I figured some people would like it. That might be one of the flavors that gets discontinued depending on user feedback. My personal favorites are strawberry custard, thorny strapple and drahoney berry :).

Also I included some beta test flavor for some people because I had whipped up a batch and had some left over. I'm excited for the possibilities with that one. Supposed to be a Chocolate PB&J Smoothie(with strawberry), but it's still in development and I want some feedback before proceeding with it some more.

I keep editing my post and adding more.. haha.

I also have quite a few more flavors that are in development but I keep hopping back and forth on them to continue.

Just so you guys know, this is what i'm working on currently:

Cucumber Dip.. A creamy cucumber flavor. I like it so far, it's reallllly smooth and refreshing and mellow, but it's not ready yet.

Choc PB&J with bananas.

Aloe Drink - An aloe drink type juice.. still early in development but I have the recipe in mind just have to mess with it a little :)

Almond Croissant - Not sure on the name yet, it might not even be a croissant but something similar. Trying to highlight the almond filling that is in Almond croissants like I had in Paris. So delicious. This one is extremely early development, but it will be up within a few weeks hopefully.

Iced Flavored Water - Not sure on the name yet, lol, this is my beta name. Basically trying to create a very light vape for menthol lovers. Inspiration comes from the fancy parties where you see the jug of water with the strawberries, cucumbers, lemons, oranges in the water. Basically a mix of those fruits to create a light mellow vape with a cooling touch.

Starburst - Trying to create a starburst flavor. This is just a concept and I haven't really poked at it yet as shipping orders have taken priority over R&D right now.

just a little info :)

Last edited:

wallybobber

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How could i become a beta tester lol

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
How could i become a beta tester lol
Lol currently not offering the option for anyone to do beta testing, just because it would be extra work and shipping we have to do that would cause things to get more hectic. Currently we just randomly toss them into some orders and hope to hear some feedback. If it doesn't work out the way I've been doing it, i'll definitely have you as a beta tester ;)

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can't wait to try these, USPS hates me though, showing nothing on the tracking # I was given, but I know how that goes, USPS tracking is a huge joke.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Demoniacal - Mine's same as yours- USPS has not updated, at all. It's still just showing they received electronic info. It may show up before it ever updates. I've never had that happen before, but have heard of it happening to others.

@TheCleanVape - I love the thought of flavored water & cucumber. The last few days, I've found myself searching for a lighter flavor, just for a change of pace. I'm going to start stalking my mailbox now.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Some of them went out today, so that might have been the case with your two orders. I am not positive though as I have not checked.

I find myself wanting lighter mellow flavors a lot too. Sometimes the juices I have bought in the past have been just.. too much. I have noticed this with a lot of the big name brands especially. I bought Space Jam's Venus when it first came out. That was months ago and it's still full... I can't take it haha.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ooooooo let me know when you have that menthol one done I will so order I love me some fruit and menthol

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ooooooo let me know when you have that menthol one done I will so order I love me some fruit and menthol

Wish I knew!! would have included some Breezy Mangelon(A cooled watermelon, mango, coconut and a hint of honeysuckle.. but it's a subtle/mellow flavor) in addition to your samples :p.

Next time :)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ah shucks it's okay I'm sure I will be absolutely very happy with what was sent they all smell amazing I haven't got try them yet as I've been working all day but I can't wait

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the contest @TheCleanVape !
Dr Pebber
Blueberry Currant
Drahoney Berry
Thorny Strapple
Lemon Bars

18mg nicotine (or 12mg if you dont have 18mg)

Bommer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys! Good news! We had sent 2 of our samples out to Enthalpy for lab testing a month ago, but we never went through with the process. We decided to go ahead and do it and just got the results back today. Check them out here: http://thecleanvape.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Enthalpy-Testing.pdf . They came back free of diketones ;)
That's again a great news coming from you guys. Thanks for sharing those reports, I wish all liquids manufacturer would do the same :)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the kind words guys :). We hope to be as involved and transparent in the community as possible, as that is where we started and we know how important that is.

Hey the flavors you have all sound awesome!!!
Here is my wish list:
-Strawberry Custard:1.5 mg because I am a sucker for custards and haven't found a go to yet.
-Drahoney Berry:1.5 mg because honeydew, just honeydew.
-Thorny Strapple:1.5 mg because it just sounds unique and I'm from Arizona.
-Orange Dreamsicle:1.5 mg because it would be reminiscent of my child hood
And last but not least:
-Butter Nipple:1.5 mg because I have never had the drink but my wife says it's delicious
Thanks for putting on this sweet giveaway. I have gotten 1 opportunity to write a review before and it's something I would like to grow better at. Would love to write a formal review for you. And spread word through my Instagram.
Thanks and blessings!

VU Sponsors