Become a Patron!

The Clean Vape 350ML Giveaway -- 10 Winners -- Diketone Free E Liquid

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please post how the flavors turned out. I can't bring myself to purchase juices any more without reviews from real people :)

kpugh26

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Apple Pie 9mg
Buttery Nipple 9mg
Orange Dreamsicle 9mg
Dr. Pebber 9mg
Lemon Bars 9mg

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Strange that it took them so long to "accept it" lol. It's been dropped off for days now. Glad it's finally moving now. We are swamped with orders to fulfill right now and it's so crazy. Once we get some of the supplies we need (they are being shipped) we will be able to fulfill orders much faster which will be great

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kudos for being upfront with the supplies issue, other vendors use BS excuses like "theft by the post office".

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strange that it took them so long to "accept it" lol. It's been dropped off for days now. Glad it's finally moving now. We are swamped with orders to fulfill right now and it's so crazy. Once we get some of the supplies we need (they are being shipped) we will be able to fulfill orders much faster which will be great
I don't even attempt to understand the actions of the USPS anymore. I am just glad it's heading this way.

It's great that you're swamped! And hard to anticipate the quantity of supplies you will need when just getting started. I agree with @Zamazam, it's refreshing to hear the truth instead of a bunch of bs excuses. I have never had a problem waiting on a vendor, when they let me know what to expect. Kudos, Clean Vape. I wish you well.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you :) we try to keep it real and honest lol. Yes I think that is the hardest part. Properly anticipating all the supplies you need and then all the other complications that come along the way.

Had ordered some supplies and then without ANY notification half of what I need is on "backorder" and wasn't shipped. So now I'm in a situation where I possibly won't even be able to fulfill some orders. So I ordered from multiple places hoping that one of them will get here on time. It's crazy, but we're doing the best we can to meet the demand. We just weren't expecting for things to progress this fast and we have had some huge spikes in sales. It's part of the growing pains of most companies though and we will overcome it :)

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that you are using Nude Nic. Are you able to use some of their flavorings, too? I've had super results with their CS, especially if they know you're in a bind. I do know that Medicine Flower takes forever to ship - no matter who you are, or how big your order is. Another transparent, quality vendor is Open Source Vapor. I bet that he'd be willing to give you some insider, vendor-to-vendor start up/supply dilemma assistance. He's very helpful, open & only tries to maintain the highest level of quality & purity. He's also very transparent with his business practices. He does mostly organic VG juices, so you wouldn't be in direct competition. He mixes some fine, complex, concoctions. If you're comfortable with it, give him a shout @OpenSourceVapor dot com. His name is Josh McCord.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Keep up the good work and honest work. So far I've only got try drahoney and it was yummy. I've been busy at work so I've only been grabbing my all day menthol. But I can't wait to try the rest of them and I will be doing video reviews on all of them which I can post at a later point for yall

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My package arrived today. I usually let everything steep for at least 3 weeks, but may make an exception on these. I can't wait to try them- especially the lemonberry cream. I really appreciate the born on date & other info included on the label. I'll post my reviews/opinions when I try them. Thanks, tremendously @TheCleanVape.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You're welcome! Glad you got them @Mommay :). I don't really think they need any steeping to be honest, but ofcourse it is up to you. Excited to hear your opinion of them when the time comes!

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Keep up the good work and honest work. So far I've only got try drahoney and it was yummy. I've been busy at work so I've only been grabbing my all day menthol. But I can't wait to try the rest of them and I will be doing video reviews on all of them which I can post at a later point for yall

Awesome :) glad you liked what you tried so far. It's fun for us to hear the feedback so I am definitely excited for your review

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just came home to mine today, gonna rewick the Omega and give this Choc Straw PB a shot, sounds and smells delicious. I'll put a review in later once I've gone through a little bit of it, and some of these other flavors.

BloodR3dNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got mine in yesterday. Thanks again! Gonna grab a new tank this week so I can clean this one. I'll try them then and let you know what I think, cuz this tank just tastes like a bunch of different flavors.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, I've tried all of them in different drippers, I'm gonna need about a gallon of the Strawberry custard, and another gallon of the Lemon bars.
The beta flavor, Choc Straw PB was amazing, it reminds me of those generic Reeses cups that came out with jelly in them, I liked it alot, but even dripping I wanted just a little more flavor. The Amaretto was really good, sweet almond , another one that was a little light on flavor for me, but I am a bit of an in your face flavor junkie. Buttery Nipple confused me, but since I've never had the drink, to me it was great, reminded me of a Werther's candy. Strawberry custard, well what can I say, great ripe strawberry flavor, with that smooth custard backnote, I will definitely order more of that one. Lemon bars, just YUM!!! Such a good creamy lemon vape, just tart enough that I don't think lemon candy, but not too sour, another one for my list of juices to buy again. The only one I didn't like was the Tiramisu, which isn't to say it wasn't good, just not for me.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Demoniacal Awesome!! Thank you so much for the review. Seriously put a smile on the face to read that :). So happy you enjoyed the flavors.

We also have a new option on our products for "Blends" which basically allows you to choose a Tank option which is just 10% extra flavoring, so if you want extra flavoring that's the way to go!

Also we will be offering 120ML bottles soon, we just haven't branched out to that because of additional costs in bottles and labeling, which is a stretch right trying to spread the resources we have as necessary!

Thank you for the review.

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking at your pricing, I'm definitely going to be ordering a bit from you, either in multiple 30 ML bottles or the 120s when you get them in, and I'll be going with the tank option from now on for flavoring, though now I can't decide what other flavors to try....... :D

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hahaha the decision will be harder soon! The other flavor i'm working on which is banana, nuts, chocolate, peanut butter, and one version w/ coffee and one without. It's still early R&D and I have 6 different versions I'm steeping now to see which way I go with this, but it's already delicious.

Another one I threw together that I might just release without touching, because I love it already. It's strawberry kiwi with a twist ;) It's dragonfruit, strawberry, kiwi and some other things in there to help the flavors pop and become a bit sour. I dig it atleast lol

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the lemon bars can you make the hint of lemon just a tad stronger and it would perfect

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You again.
I just got my juice in the mail today.
You sent the 5 that I won in your contest and one more.
It will take some time (1 a day) but I will try and report on how much I like these flavors.
Your report card so far.
Got what I asked for: A+ (won/requested 5 and got 6)
Quick delivery: A+ (won on Thursday ,received on Monday)
Okay it took a little longer than I had earlier said. I enjoyed most of these juices.

First, this is how I’m rating these flavors
A: This is some really good stuff, everyone should try it
B: Some pretty good stuff, you should try some.
C: Average flavor, you probably will like it.
D: I don’t like it, you may like it.
F: This stuff sucked, I don’t think anyone would like it.

Amaretto: B (This is one of the reasons it took longer, I enjoyed this one for 3 days.)
Creamy Tiramisn: I give it a D, several people I shared it with gave it a B.
Dr. Pebber: C (I drink Dr. Pepper and was hoping this was going to be like the drink)
Strawberry Custard: B+ (another I enjoyed for a couple of days)
Grape Currant: C
Lemon Bars: B
(I was surprised, I don’t really like lemon)
These were mixed 70%VG/30%PG. I use tanks and found this may be a little too thick to wick properly. Sometimes I covered the air holes and sucked without hitting the fire button to get more liquid into the vaping chamber. I usually use 50/50.

The labels were strange, the ink flaked off when I squeezed the juice bottle into my tank.

Again I thank you for the samples, I'm sure you are going to have great success because you make some good juice.

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the review @RMarcusY . We have had issues with our labels and have switched labeling and I don't think these current labels are having that issue, but they are having their own issues lol. We are going to be doing our labels with a third party labeling company shortly, it is just not in a priority as far as our expenses go right now.

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The entire top layers of all of mine flaked, too. Of course, after the 1st one did it, I had to grab the remainder to 'test'. I had a mountain of black 'snow' in just a few minutes. It was kind of like a peeling sunburn... once you touch it, you can't stop! LOL. :cool:

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could! I'm gonna look into it and make a few batches to see how it comes out :)
K cause I think it would be like a 10 if it was just a tad more lemony I love lemon

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I first got my win, the only one with a scent was the
Thorny Strawapple, WOW just mmmm and I'm not even an apple fan! unless it's some form of apple pie LOL

So I've let the others steep, this morning I loaded up my KST with Drahoney Berry! ohhhh I had NO idea I might like it just knew I had to try it! I am hopeful one local b&m may be contacting you. One of the owners was impressed! As am I!

Steepage is a pita but NOT a consideration, for me, when I give my impression of e-juice; unless of course steeping doesn't help which I have run into once.

So far, 2 for 2 with me, looking forward to the others, I think Tiramisu is next for me.

I am glad I took your recommendation into consideration when specifying nic level!

TheCleanVape

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's great to hear you're enjoying the flavors @Dougw63 !! Looking forward to the rest of your opinions on the juice :). Honestly they should be good to go out of the mail, don't really need steepage!

Your B&M's possible interest in the juice is exciting!! We are definitely interested if they are interested in carrying our line, they can just email is at [email protected] or give us a call :).

BloodR3dNinja

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ive been trying the different flavors I won on and off for a couple of weeks now. I tried 3 flavors, and they were all really good, especially the choco pb test flavor. After a few hits they all started to irritate my throat though. Kinda felt like when strept throat starts coming on. So I gave the rest of them to a friend who has enjoyed them so far and had no problems like I did. I told her where they came from and gave her the website in case she wants more

Dougw63

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just want to say as in any review of any juice it is all subjective! Who knows maybe I had a mild case of sniffles going on, or that is just the way my tastebuds were when I vaped that flavor.

Creamy Tiramisu - different, not really for me not as "tasty" as I had thought it would be.
Lemonberry Cream- ohhhh I really enjoyed this one! could have been a bit bolder but I definitely did NOT want to put it down or run out!
Choc PB&J - surprising to me I actually liked this combo, overall, tho for me, could have been a touch more on the strawberry flavor side. I found the strawberry flavor wasn't always "there"
Blueberry Currant - Loving this one! I'm slow stroking my vape on this...... siiigh I can't hold back much longer-- it's GONE! I'm a blueberry fan and this one is right up there with my other all time fav when it comes to blueberry style. now IF ONLY I could find a boysenberry flavored ejuice *!hint! !hint!*

Will be ordering soon! (hopefully by end of week!)
Thanks TheCleanVape

VU Sponsors