Become a Patron!

The Boschetto Wood Box Mod

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just pre-ordered this. The most beautiful mod I will have thus far.

THE BOSCHETTO BOX MOD

FULL MECH SWITCH!!! NO AMP LIMIT!!!

Full mech, easy removable full mechanical switch.. no amp limit...
Customized 510/juicewell solid brass with floating pin no need to adjust with hi temp rubber insulator.not spring loaded or batt. Dependant...
Amarillo wood
Dual 18650 parallel configuration. ..
Rhodium plated copper contacts in batt compartment

*When ordering random wood color will be sent unless specified by customer if they want dark,medium or light wood.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda reminds me of my touch wood

IMG_1039_zps83bfa9db.jpg

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most wood boxes seem to have picnic table quality. From what I can see, that one looks more like cabinet quality.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just pre-ordered this. The most beautiful mod I will have thus far.

THE BOSCHETTO BOX MOD

FULL MECH SWITCH!!! NO AMP LIMIT!!!

Full mech, easy removable full mechanical switch.. no amp limit...
Customized 510/juicewell solid brass with floating pin no need to adjust with hi temp rubber insulator.not spring loaded or batt. Dependant...
Amarillo wood
Dual 18650 parallel configuration. ..
Rhodium plated copper contacts in batt compartment

*When ordering random wood color will be sent unless specified by customer if they want dark,medium or light wood.
Looks rather DPM'ish

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most wood boxes seem to have picnic table quality. From what I can see, that one looks more like cabinet quality.
Ha ha, I like that analogy! I found it at Puff Puff Vapes. Franny got a mod there. I have seen people charge twice the amount for picnic tables! Here's the link if you want to browse: http://puffpuffvapelv.com/

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
DPM box mod from the Philippines. The Boschetto is also made there by the same people that made my R-Box.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DPM box mod from the Philippines. The Boschetto is also made there by the same people that made my R-Box.
I never heard of that mod. I thought you meant definately, probably,maybe. You turned me on to Puff Puff. That's how I found it and I thank you:)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I never heard of that mod. I thought you meant definately, probably,maybe. You turned me on to Puff Puff. That's how I found it and I thank you:)
You are very very welcome. That is where I got my Classique. They have exceptional customer service as well. The DPM has a similar profile, button, rhodium contacts. I am playing with the idea of grabbing one of those this weekend.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pretty, pretty toy.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Personally, I think your R-Box and the Boschetto are finer looking than the DPM. This was a treat to myself. Something I rarely, if ever do.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are very very welcome. That is where I got my Classique. They have exceptional customer service as well. The DPM has a similar profile, button, rhodium contacts. I am playing with the idea of grabbing one of those this weekend.
You are fortunate. As far as the rhodium goes (and understand it) I don't mind cleaning the contacts each time I change out the batts. I consider it a bit bourgeois.

JonnyBoy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had DPM #30 for about a week, then had to sell it. Got to a point where it just wouldn't put out any power, the door was very squeaky, and then finally the button started clicking and not firing. It looked so pretty. I'm mad/sad it didn't work out for me.

photo 2 (4).JPG photo 1 (2).JPG

VU Sponsors