VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Here is a great deal on the Tobeco mini supertank. This is a more compact version then the original. Im a big fan of the shorter tanks because they fit well with new smaller profile box mods. Made of Stainless Steel and Aluminum. Also comes in a black version.

THE HARD COPY:

PM drip tip avoid high temperature
510 threading
Top Refill System
Silver-plated contact pin
Huge airflow hole for better airflow Control
Pyrex Glass Tank
Compatible with 0.2 and 0.5 ohm coils
Compatible with original super tank coils

WHERE: >> HERE <<

USE COUPON CODE 5%downforyou TO BRING THE TOTAL TO $18.99

SHIPS FROM THE USA

mCDz6uur15Y

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
says they are in stock with a shipping eta of 8/28. Is this a pre order then? I have wanted to try this site out a few times, but the way they say XX IN STOCK in teh USA and ships 7-10 days later bothers me.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ditto Mattp, Been waiting for this to hit the shores. I'll wait till it gets to a vendor I've used before.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
says they are in stock with a shipping eta of 8/28. Is this a pre order then? I have wanted to try this site out a few times, but the way they say XX IN STOCK in teh USA and ships 7-10 days later bothers me.

I bought one with a pack of heads.. Ill deal with a few extra days for the savings... specially that its shipped from the usa

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I bought one with a pack of heads.. Ill deal with a few extra days for the savings... specially that its shipped from the usa
Oh and that is fine, is there any chance when you post deals like this to say hey these are prorders or these wont ship until X, because some people are happy to wait and some people are looking for something to ship today.

VU Sponsors