Become a Patron!

The 3/4 different Sigegelie 150W

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm in the market for a regulated Mod that will fire below .04 omhs and that will hit higher temps . I THINK I finally settled on the Sigelie 150W but I noticed there r 3/4 different Versions.

The 150W, the 150+ . I think the 150 VR2 and the Sigelie VR Oni are the same thing no? I EVEN SAW a Sigelie 150W V3

but other than the Colors / Design I don't see any DIFFERENCES btw them . Are some limited edition cuz of the design only? One would hope that they would change much more than the color & Design!

Where they upgraded some how? Is the chip different? ARE ANY OF THE SPECS DIFFERENT? Or they just changed the design and that's it?

I went to Sigelie sites and thAt wasn't much help....
it's so hard to decide, I think I will eventually end up buying the SX mini M class, or Snow wolf cuz they seem to fit much better in my small Hands.... The Sigelie is kinda big for my hands to hold it comfortably, but it has a much larger resistance range than the two Mods mentioned previously ... I just don't want to buy the old version of something when the upgraded version cost just the same...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
One thing is for sure, the only difference between the 150W and the 150+ is that the 150+ has the ugly "S" on one side (like the 100+). The rest is the same.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure if you get a Sig the button doesn't stick mine did and when I took it back to the store I bought it from they wasn't very helpful. I have now fixed the prob myself after looking on YouTube turned out to be common prob. Mine is the 100 w plus. With the ugly s thingy.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My vaping buddy has a Sigelei 150w. It's a more than capable mod, but it is kinda big. I would love to have one, but wouldn't want it to be the only mod I had.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You won't find a sigelei that can fire that low. 0.04 ohm is super sub ohming and can be extremely dangerous. You need to learn good battery safety and have a good understanding of Ohm's Law before even attempting to fire something that low in resistance.
My sig oni edition 150 watt fire's down to .10 ohms or .20 ohms can't remember as I don't vape that low of resistance. great mod built like a tank.

Last edited:

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I meant lower than 0.4Ω ... NONE of my mods can fire below that ...

I have a couple of my Tanks that take 0.2 omhs and 0.3 omhs coils that I would like to use , plus I thought that the Segelie would be able to fit a 27mm Tank , no? ... Or atleast it would not look so crazy

The Segelie Specs below :
Handles down to 0.1 ohm resistance
Handles up to 3.0 ohm resistance

I really thought that they maybe Upgraded some small things in the "PLUS" versions , calling it "PLUS" is misleading, atleast in my eyes .. They could has fixed that sticky Button atleast

There's so many new stuff coming out, The Segelie 75W + TC, the Joy Tech Evic - VT ,
iPV3-Li V2 , Snowwolf, KT Subox, Snow Wolf ...

I JUST need a Mod that I can use my Sub Ohm Tanks for right now, cuz all the other Mods I mentioned are kinda new or on Pre-order, and I'd rather wait for Reviews & stuff. Especially since I'm kinda new at this Vaping thing ..

Now that Segelie 150W is like $80 and it has a large resistance Range cuz I have yet to find my "Sweet Spot" , I need something for MY Sub Ohm Tanks and RDA THEN I will move onto Temperature Control . I just didnt want to buy the Segelie 150W if the 150+ or Segelie Oni has been updated somehow

639cb7060d456e95aa3af9eb19fee88c.jpg

Last edited:

TwitchVaperMVG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Sigelei 150W is probably my favorite box mod. No extra bells and whistles. It locks, it powers off, it fires atomizers, and you adjust the wattage. No button combo functions or anything. Fires down to 0.1Ω. Only goes to 7.5V, so there is a cap, but anything with a higher resistance like that will probably be using thinner wire that would break well before it hits 7.5V. Also has a spring-loaded copper pin, and the button is different than the 100W+, and I've never had issues with it sticking.

I'm using PVTSO 35A 2800mAh batteries, and the LUC line of chargers is really good for the price. I have the V4 and the S2. If you want something cheaper, there's the Trustfire TR-001 which is decent, or the eFest SODA charger. I've never been a fan of Nitecore, but those are generally pretty inexpensive. There's also Xtar chargers if you want to spend a little more.

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Price isn't an Issue right now, what is attracting me to it is that I can use it with pretty much any tank or RDA. Dont really have to worry about the build I have inside cuz it goes from 3.0 ohms down to 0.1 ohms ... most of the time I'm at 0.5 tho, I just like to hAve options

It really seems that almost every Mod I want I'm very Limited in the Resistances I can use with them , like for real am I going to have a chart up in my room to remeind me all the Mods Resistance Ranges as my Collection Grows?

I know they are coming out with a Sigelie 75W TC device, but I need something in my hands ASAP ... I want to wait to decide btw the IPv4, the SX mini M class and all those others new devices with TC

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the $ to buy the Siegelie & the SX mini M class in burning a hole in my pocket ... It's hard to make a decision cuz so many devices are coming out so fast, but I'm not really sure if they live up to the Manufacturer Claims
But atleast I know that the only different things btw those Segelie Verions was the designs

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Seriously go with the oni or standard 150 editions.
VTC, mxjo or 25rs for batteries.
While playing below .4 is awesome I am pretty sure you will land somewhere around .3-.6 at 30-60 watts and be more than happy.
But it is fun busting out a .1 coil set up at full 150w on the rare occasions.

Slurp812

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A standard 20 amp battery (when kept within its limits) will give you around ~72 watts fully charged. So I'd recommend VTC4's If your gonna come close to the 150 watt mark. If I had it, I wouldn't use the top end of the scale and would be happy with 25r's or HE2's....

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Seriously go with the oni or standard 150 editions.
VTC, mxjo or 25rs for batteries.
While playing below .4 is awesome I am pretty sure you will land somewhere around .3-.6 at 30-60 watts and be more than happy.
But it is fun busting out a .1 coil set up at full 150w on the rare occasions.
U tottaly get me!!!

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Probably going to get the original 150W since it's the less expensive one $80,'the oni and the 150+ are going for like $95 - $115 , and since the only difference is the design . The cheapest wins, since I plan to get an SX mini as well in less than a week ... I wanted the SX mini with a black body, but only find it in pre-order ...
I really want a KT Subox, cuz it's so dam pretty!!! But I dunno jst cuz I have the $ for all 3 dont mean I need all 3, cuz maybe next month I wont ne so flushed with $$$

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I THINK these are batteries I'm going to get, I don't understand why so many sites and manufacturers only say this device uses 18650 batteries, and aren't more specific than that ...

2c75dc1d472f07e1ac61d65e52e6696a.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Go with the VTC4s. get a couple sets and mark them.
I busted out some nail polish with pink and red dots to tell which is 1 and 2 and they ONLY go with the correct color. I alternate them in placement into the charger and device... keeps the drain constant over them instead of just one.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the Oni edition Sig150. Button doesn't back out or stick, I love it. Last night I was chain vaping using my Mutation X V4, dual coil, .3ohm at the usual 35-40 watts that I like. I was browsing the web and vaping away when I finally noticed the vape had been warmer and I was plowing through juice. I checked my settings and dumbass me had accidentally bumped it up to 148.6 watts! The first thing I checked was the SONY VTC 4s that I run in it. No heat at all. I have two married pair and at this point they are what I trust.

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How do u like the Mutation X, I plan To getting Into RDA but I'm concerned with what will taste better and what has the easiest Build cuz I have finger dexterity problems ...

Thanks for the advice will be stocking up on the Sony VTC, I think I can also use those in the sx mini M class right? How many sets of batteries do people usually buy 4, how long do they usually last? This is the 1st mod that I buy that dont have a built in batteries

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I THINK these are batteries I'm going to get, I don't understand why so many sites and manufacturers only say this device uses 18650 batteries, and aren't more specific than that ...

2c75dc1d472f07e1ac61d65e52e6696a.jpg
The recommended batteries to use for the Sigelei is in the manual that comes with it. However, I agree, due to ordering/buying the batteries at the same time. Therefore, you'd need to know the recommendation.

rdsok

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the advice will be stocking up on the Sony VTC, I think I can also use those in the sx mini M class right? How many sets of batteries do people usually buy 4, how long do they usually last? This is the 1st mod that I buy that dont have a built in batteries

About the battery recommendations and a way to look at why the info may not be listed everywhere... A really bad analogy would be that of when you are buying a car... they don't teach you how to drive one also, not to mention not even going over the basics in the car's manual. In short, it's something that is expected of the user to learn and in part why forums are here. Brick and mortar shops also help in this area and are part of why many users purchase from them.

How long a battery lasts often depends on how the user uses ( and abuses ) them. A battery used at close to ( or above ) it's max continuous amp output or one that is drained down low will shorten their potential lifespan. How many recharges you can get will also depend on the quality of the battery. Most of the high drain batteries we use today will get about 300-500 recharges out of them.

On dual battery mods, you buy in sets and keep the sets together. We refer to that as a married pair. Those are always used together and you should rotate which side of the mod that you put them in. In a dual setup, If you buy 2 ( a set ) only use them as a set. If you have a dual battery and a single battery mod... buy batteries for each. Basically we are trying to keep the "wear" on them equal.

So for a dual and a single mod, I'd recommend getting 4 ( two sets ) for the dual and 2 for the single battery mod.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How do u like the Mutation X, I plan To getting Into RDA but I'm concerned with what will taste better and what has the easiest Build cuz I have finger dexterity problems ...

The Baal and Dark horse are my go to atties. the Mutty kinda pisses me off with the "wide bore" bu it is a good atty.. I prefer the triple post to quad posts.

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Will any 18650 charger charge them? We have an 18650 de world charger from Radio shack, I used it once but some else mentioned that they mihgt not be the best to charge Vape batteries B might be dangerous, I used it once and it did work. My question is 18650 aren't specific to Vape gear so why would they charger not be good.
I also ordered a Nitecore 4D cuz I need two charger. What do u guys think, I dunno I dont want it to cause problems but I also like to get the most use out of my stuff...

But yeah I understand what u mean, hell they sell cars to people w/o license ... I DUNNO I just think it would be easy to add "this Mod uses 2-18650 batteries, we recommend Battery rated 20a and above. Nothing major

65480931f1c13be2359c9d53317d3ca3.jpg

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Authentic Nitecore will work fine, Xstar and Efest make some nice chargers aswell. Where did you order your Sig from?
Efest has some newer batteries that are pretty good and fairly priced they are the efest 2100 mah 38 amp rating. They are just rewrapped sony vtc4
so they will work fine.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont see why that charger wouldnt work..it is a li ion charger and seems to be mutli cell sized compatible.

50 watts of power will fire a .20 coil with no issues..The emphasis on having more power than you need is supposedly less stress to the electronics...If you use something to its maximum capacity all the time its believed it wont last as long as say something you are barely working.

VTC4s and the 150w will be more than youll ever need vaping at .20 ohms..You may only find using half, if that of the battery and devices potential.

Efest chargers are chargers manufactured by Xtar for Efest...Nitecore Intellichargers are a great product as well (as i use) but Xtar has the upper hand as far as intelligence of the system as a whole.

Just dont buy cheap ebay trustfire chargers or some no name brand and you should be fine charger wise.

Enjoy your new set up.

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ended getting Segelie 150W at a local BM store even tho it cost a little more. I REALLY needed something else, I hated having to wait for my Mod to charge so I could Vape

I think the batteries I got were literally a brand called Sub-ohm brand , no wait it's called sub-ohm cell 2800mah , prolly rewrapped .

but I ordered VTC4 and some Samsung and the Nitecore 4d charger from Illum...
Yeah I'm staying away from Amazon/ebay when it comes to batteries I'd rather spend a lil more.l

So I'm supposed to change my batteries when they get to 3.3V is that like 25% on a Sigelie? Or does that vary by device and batteries used? , ..
I DUnok its hard for me to open/close devices and to take out the batteries

We had the De world charger for some time and even tho I'm getting a Nitecore I like to get the most use out of my stuff, especially since the Nitecore only charges 4 batteries at a time .

Last edited:

VapingindaCity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like I know the batteries have to be married to each other , and to the Device, but they dont have to be married to the charger, or so I thought ... I know most people use Nitecore and that other brAnd, nitecore has some fancy features compared to the bare bones De world charger, but no one mAkes Vape specific batteries or chargers, even those so called Sub-ohm Cell batteries are just re wrapped batteries.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you are correct just use the same batteries for the same series mod. and when you change out the batteries switch bays everytime. series box's tend to drain one battery more then the other thats why it's good to switch the batteries in the mods bay. I don't know the exact specs on what 3.3v is on a sigelei ,but 25% should be a safe level to switch them out at. illum is a great vendor for legit products.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Charge the batteries together.. Mark them for example A1 and A2 for the first pair and B1 B2 for the second...You should be able to charge in any charge bay on the charger you want but keep them together in the mod..And as explained above, rotate the cells with how you install them in the device. So Battery A1 goes in the right slot the first time then in the left slot the next.

Dont use those 2800 mah cells you bought...In general the more MAH a battery is the less amps it will have....those might be 10 amp cells if that.

The highest Mah ive seen for a 30 amp is 2200...20 amp cells are typically 2500mah

As far as when to charge just figure on when you see the battery meter about 1/4 from empty go ahead and swap out the batteries....You can go lower but i tend to not take them down past 3.5v 3.6v as i feel they will last longer in general with more charging cycles before they go bad.

If for any reason one cell goes bad dont use one old one and one new one..Buy a new married set.

Congrats on your Sigelie and parts ordered..Enjoy.

Last edited:

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
When you vape at higher Wattage, it can happen, that it will cut the power earlier, without warning. It's still showing the regular display. However, while taking a drag, you notice there's no more vapor coming out of your top. This is also a sign, that you need to charge your batteries. It can't fire at the current wattage setting anymore, due to lack of power in the batteries. At first, I thought there was something wrong with the mod, when I realized the batteries needed charging.

Stepinrazor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Sigelei 150w is different to the stock pictures of the device in that, the firing button as well as the + and - buttons are not black, but a brushed chrome. However the outer ring that frames the firing button is black.

Other than that everything else, including the internals and dimensions look exactly the same.

VU Sponsors