Become a Patron!

Thanks Obama ! Now where do I get VT nic?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all better stock up on everything !

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
+1

Absolutely correct. The FDA could squash all this anti-vaping crap by declaring that liquid nicotine in eliquid is not a tobacco product and is a smoking cessation product.
The FDA went the 'it's a smoking cessation product' route back in 2008, in an effort to control the market (if it's a medical device, it's under FDA control, has to have studies, clinical trials, etc), started seizing inbound product shipments on that basis, and lost to a lawsuit filed by Smoking Everywhere and NJOY. The other part of it, though, is that they (NJOY and SE) asserted in court that their products were tobacco products. So, now FDA is going after ecigs under the tobacco control act.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
was just looking and couldn't find one :confused: .. does anyone know if Vaperstek does a 'free shipping' with $ amount option? gonna have to put flavors on hold this paycheck and stock some nic. yep yep

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you @JXN ! -good deal then.. i can grab some VT and basically a couple of flavors for free..:D

delabs

Member For 4 Years
I thought Obama himself was a smoker and ECIG user...wonder where his stuff at. I doubt that he even worries about where he gets his stuff, paying a tax or wondering if vaping is legal in the state where he Vapes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was doing a BCV order today and saw this on their site

Dear Customers:

As some of you may be aware North Carolina has introduced new regulations affecting the vaping community that will be enacted beginning June 1, 2015. This includes a new tax that will be assessed on sales of products containing nicotine. As a result, we are suspending all sales of nicotine, effective immediately. We are in the process of working out an arrangement where VapersTek nicotine, DIY supplies and an even larger selection of flavorings will be available to order all in one place! Our facility in Durham will become singularly focused on meeting the rapidly growing demand for flavorings suitable for DIY. We thank you for being loyal customers and look forward to handling all of your DIY needs in the weeks to come.

Sincerely,

Your friends at Bull City Vapor

Anyone got a suggestion as to where to get the VT Nic now?

is this the same stuff?
http://www.vaperstek.org/240-ml-eu-sourced-nicotine-100-mg-usp-ep/
Thats silly. What does this have to do with obama? He has nothing to do with state laws. Blame your local government that you probably voted for.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was just at BCV looking at some flavors and I thought I'd check the prices on VT nic. Oppsy, I failed to read the notice.
I wonder if Drew is going to set up shop near Mount Baker Vapor in Arizona?
Doing some mixing today/night and I'm still pretty good on nic stock while I wait for Drew to sell nic again. I'm not anywhere near panic mode, yet.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i am enjoying the 0mg nic freedom,i do have a 30ml bottle of 100mg when ever i get the urge
I would vape zero nic way before even thinking of smoking again. All the hell I went through trying to quit before giving vaping a chance, no thank you.

VU Sponsors