Become a Patron!

TFV4 Quad Coil Question

Hello guys

I'm currently rocking the TF-Q4 coil, for my TFV4 and i've been liking it alot expect for a little leaking.

But i've been looking into perhaps getting the TF-T4 Quad Clapton coil 0.20ohm or 0.46ohm, but i wanted to get you're thoughts on it first :)
Is it any better ? Can't really seem to find anything about it :)

Cheers
Peter

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is another very subjective question. Everyone is different so I would suggest trying them out to see if you like them. I will say it will require more battery power and eat more juice as a simple answer. But the only way to really know is to just try it :)

Thanks for the answer Vapin_4_Real :)
Will the clapton coil eat even more juice, eventho they are both are quad cores ?

I feel like the TF-Q4 aleardy is burning sooooo much juice. Gotta fill it atleast twice a day >.<

I would love to just snag one to try it out, but where I live you gotta order packs of 5, thats why I were hesitant to just order a pack, without getting some information before hand :)

NickyGiaccone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The TFV4 triple coil doesn't leak that much. It leaks only if you chain vape because I guess the liquid gets so hot and thins out to the point it seeps out of any hole possible. Just take breaks when vaping. I like the Clouds better on the Triple coils myself plus they aren't prone to leaking. When the tank was initially released, the TF-T3 coils were the flagship coils. .2ohms is great.

VU Sponsors