Become a Patron!

TFV4 dual coil RBA build!

HYCE42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just put dual fused claptons in the TFV4 dual RBA and it is freaking amazing flavor. Equal if not better than the stock tri-coil from smok. 2.5mm diameter, 28 Guage nichrome cores with 36 Guage nichrome wrap. Highly, highly recommend if you are a mid to high level builder and a flavor junkie. I just had to share. Pic coming..I should've taken a pic before I put everything together and started vaping. I just want to keep vaping this for now lol. When I change wicks I will attach pic. The most annoying part was getting the coils in with limited space between those screws..but it worked. Eureka!!!!!! Rejoice flavor chasers!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

HYCE42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
f75aa37b452694a298ade0631f90b7ff.jpg

28 Guage nichrome cores (2)& 36 Guage nichrome wrap.

1cf6708a5b77f42b775c0bc1d32ca226.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Looks great!

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need this in my life. I just don't have the dual deck yet. Very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i exclusively run claptons in my TF-R2 and you are right, superb flavor!

HYCE42

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was cleaning it yesterday and I dry fire on the coil to burn off all the excess gunk..and I may have fired it for a bit longer than I should've b/c the coil basically melted right at where the coil meets the deck....so now I have to rebuild the whole thing! Smh. I don't mind b/c it just gives me a reason to do another fused clapton which the geek in me loves. But I have NEVER had that happen to me before with kanthal. Is it b/c this is nichrome and it is softer? Anyone had this happen to them before?

VU Sponsors