Which coil is your favorite?

• Triple coil

• Quad coil

• Rba

Results are only viewable after voting.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, what's up peeps as usual I'm looking for hardware and the TfV4 by Smok seems like it's earned its way to be a new addition. But, I would like to get some feed back on the longevity of the coils, they crave high watts and since in the past pre built coils don't really last long at all for me, i.e. a few days or more (Atlantis days, maganus maybe a week at most) I dig and vape high Vg, how long are they holding up to high watts? I will get the dual coil rba for as well. Any thought and opinions on it would be appreciated, thanks! ( I may hold out for the black one, Merica')

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
its a great tank the tri coil is my favorite coil but i don't have the dual coil rba. they have like 11 different coils

Really like the quad coil over the triple. Haven't used the rba.
Tried the nickel coil...........It was awful. Very little air and poor taste. I gave it two days and threw it away. The quad rocks.

vaportester

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer the triple coil and the RBA the quad one doesn't really do it for me and alot of spitback.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah its a pretty cool device options for everyone. Any opinions after using the tank for a while after the "newness" wears off?

VU Sponsors