Tesla won't help, seller won't help.
Tesla told me to take a video, which I did, they said
"This is old vision, thank you!"

A few times I reached for my box and it said on the screen

"Initializing.... Press Down key" -I press the down key
"Connect 2. OR press power key.." - i press the power key
"Initializing" -then resets.

https://flic.kr/p/wourMf

While it was scrolling this, it was pulsing my atty off and on.
For who knows how long. One time at work, one time while coming back to my car.

Now it doesn't ask me "New coil + Same Coil -"
to suggest which coil to fire when I put a new atty on.

Anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.jpg
    Screenshot 1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 8

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's really odd...it looks like the chip inside is malfunctioning (obviously I know it is but,) and resetting it'self thinking it's still new at the factory and being booted up for the first time and the program is unable to run right.

I take it the mod is past warranty because I was reading threw their broken, and I mean badly broken, English on their website and they say they have a three month warranty on their mods...is there any chance you can use that or is it too late? Does it continue to do that randomly or once every time you change out the batteries or is there a certain time of day it does it? Any pattern at all to it resetting? I looked over part of Tesla's website and am not seeing any big post about something happening like this so far, doesn't mean it's not there...I am sorry this happened to you and if I can find anything on it I will bring it up...I am hoping someone will see that someone tried to answer you and chime in with a better response than a bunch of questions bud...I am just trying to brainstorm out loud to figure out if there is some way to get this fixed without a bigger headache :(

VU Sponsors