Teflon drip tips

Discussion in 'Vaping Accessories (Mod Stands, Drip Tips, etc)' started by Rooster Cogburn, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Edward J. Olmos impersonator Edward James Almost VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    I recently got me a couple of Teflon drip tips and I love them. They are really slick and have not had any mouth crud deposits on them after several weeks of daily use. So my question is do any of you have a good place with an excellent selection of Teflon drip tips? They have to be 510 because I don’t use 810’s at all. I much prefer the smaller hole and the restrictive airflow I get from a 510. I’ve never gotten acclimated to the 810’s , they are just wrong. So I need a source for some vase or some variation of the vase in 510 made of Teflon. If you haven’t had the pleasure of using a Teflon drip tip I suggest you keep an eye on this thread and get yourself one, it will not disappoint. Thanks in advance to any contributions you can provide me.

Rhianne, bobnat and Vape Fan like this.
  2. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  3. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I got mine years ago at FT. the teflon nozzles tend to have a small hole as the teflon is not as strong/hard as other commonly used materials.

Rhianne and Rooster Cogburn like this.
  4. Rooster Cogburn

Rooster Cogburn Edward J. Olmos impersonator Edward James Almost VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee VU SWAT Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
    Thanks guys, I didn’t realize fasttech has that many Teflon drip tips. Excellent selection but if anyone else has any sources please share, the more the merrier.

I didn’t know that but small holes work fine for me. Of the two I currently have, one has a small sized hole but the other one is pretty big for a 510.
    It’s walls are thick though so that provides the needed strength. Thanks for the tips guys, no pun intended.

Rhianne, The Cromwell and Vape Fan like this.
  5. Vape Fan

Vape Fan More like I am now, than I was before VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Awww comon, I like puns :sneaka:

Rooster Cogburn and Rhianne like this.
  6. Rhianne

Rhianne Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    We’re just a bunch of merry punsters here at VU! :teehee:

Rooster Cogburn, Jinx'd and Vape Fan like this.
  7. Jinx'd

Jinx'd Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    i like buns, specially smaller ones :sneaka:

8. nadalama

nadalama Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Rooster intended that pun. He's just trying to fool ya.