Become a Patron!

Tapatalk crashes with iOS

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Anyone else having problems with tapatalk crashing on iPhone. Ever since last update I can barely get on using iPhone. iPad appears to be ok but not with the phone.
Reading the app reviews many people are bitching about all the crashes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huck made it happen? :p

It might be an incompatibility with IOS9.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
It was working great but I see tapatalk sent out an update. Now it just very unstable and crashes very frequently

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was working great but I see tapatalk sent out an update. Now it just very unstable and crashes very frequently

This is an Android phone and I just downloaded the Tapatalk update... It works great!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is an Android phone and I just downloaded the Tapatalk update... It works great!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ditto that. I don't know why I waited so long to get an ..... yeah I do. Stupid contract. All good now!

Vaping Devil, can you undo the update? I've heard of people doing that, but I have no idea how.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I dumped my stupid android phone after several galaxy crashes. The iPhone6s has been stellar so far except with this latest tapatalk BullShit.
Heck, I will try but haven't been able to keep it on long enough to check out lolol

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I just checked my tapatalk, and yes it looks like it's updated. It seems to work fine on my Iphone 6! Perhaps uninstall and reinstall?
Thanks Amanda. I did uninstall it 3 times now. Sometimes it open but mostly it crashes. I have the iphone6s so I'm not sure if there is a compatibility problem with the new tapatalk update. At least my iPad runs it hahah

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Reboot your phone
yup did all that. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled 3 times now, rebooted, cused, threatened it will unspeakable body harm, sent numerous crash tickets to tapatalk and all I get from the App is the big F-You.....

VU Sponsors