Become a Patron!

Tale of Two Vape Stores

doubleg99

Member For 4 Years
In the early part of Oct of this year I bought an Evic AIO 75 Starter Kit from Ecig.com, for those of you who are unfamiliar with this mod the tank is built into the mod somewhat similar to an Egrip but larger and external battery. The mod was bought for a friend of mine who wanted a device he could stick in his pocket. Well he loved the mod, it looked great, worked great, and he was so happy with it he asked me to purchase another one for him. I went online and went to Vapecrawler.com which is a great site that I found through this forum. I typed in Evic AIO 75 Starter Kit, and 101 Vape.com had it on sale for $5.00 cheaper than Ecig, so I decided to purchase it there. Well on the day the second mod arrived my friend called me in a panic, telling that the first Evic's screen was jumping all over the place, the buttons were not responding, something was wrong. He brought it over, I gave him the new one that had just arrived, and told him I would take a look at the broken one. After looking at it I could see the inside of the mod was wet with ejuice and somehow it must have gotten down to the board and scrambled it. I emailed Ecig.com, told them about the problem and they said they would send me an RMA label the next day with postage prepaid and to send it back and they would either replace it, store credit, or refund..my choice. The next day I'm getting the package ready to mail, my friend calls me up and tells me the new pipe is doing the same thing. I email 101Vape.com and I was told to send an email to Joyetech, well I did send an email to Joyetech and I even went to their site and saw that a lot of people were having problems with this mod or ones similar too it. A week went by and I hadn't heard anything from Joyetech, so I emailed 101vape again and told them "Joytech is not respponding, I bought it from you either replace it, store credit or refund." Well they said for me to send it in and they would have a look at it. no rma number, no postage, they just said write your name and order number on the package. I did as asked and after a week went by with no response, I wrote them asking if they had checked out the mod. They responded with, "We never got the package, do you happen to have a tracking number" As it turned out I did have a tracking number and told them they should have received the package three days earlier and that I would prefer to get a store credit because apparently a few people were having problems with these devices. A week later I received an envelope in the mail with all the parts of the mode but no box, they said that since my box was unusable all they could do was replace the mod without a new box. I know its a long story, but the message is stay away from 101Vape.com, if I didn't have the tracking number they would have just beat me outright. Ecig,com gave me a store credit within a day after receiving the RMA. That's where I'll be shopping.
Sorry for the book, but forewarned is forearmed.
doubleg99

VU Sponsors