Become a Patron!

SXmini Q Mini Temp Control Help

32bitlord

TPD Compliant
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been trying to figure out temperature controlled vaping and have it dialled in just about perfect but I still have not figured out what the "compensate temp" setting is all about. As default I think it's set at 25c but I was hoping to learn what this actually does for when I start experimenting with different builds. This is just a wild guess but would this have anything to do with standing room temperature?
Instruction manuals written by Chinese manufacturers are never great but they explain this setting as follows;
"By compensating the temperature the taste will be more pure and the effect of TC will be more accurate. This function only applies to the environment which is too hot or too cold"
Thanks guys!

Sent from my ZX Spectrum using Tapatalk Pro

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've been trying to figure out temperature controlled vaping and have it dialled in just about perfect but I still have not figured out what the "compensate temp" setting is all about. As default I think it's set at 25c but I was hoping to learn what this actually does for when I start experimenting with different builds. This is just a wild guess but would this have anything to do with standing room temperature?
Instruction manuals written by Chinese manufacturers are never great but they explain this setting as follows;
"By compensating the temperature the taste will be more pure and the effect of TC will be more accurate. This function only applies to the environment which is too hot or too cold"
Thanks guys!

Sent from my ZX Spectrum using Tapatalk Pro
Pretty sure it's for outside temperature. For when your outside with your mod and it's either extremely hot or cold out.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors