Become a Patron!

Switched to 0.5 coils?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The guy at the vape shop told me I was direct inhaling and not mtl. So he hooked me up with 0.5 coils. The problem is they are kanger ssocc coils and I am getting flooding and juice under the drip tip. The way I vape is like this. I take a long inhale suck it in then blow it out. Is that direct or mtl?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a direct lung inhale, what wattage are you using on the coils?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
about 35.5 watts. But the are leaking so bad. I have always had trouble with the Kanger SSOCC.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried a different tank with them?
What tank do you have?

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was using a subtank plus, but i switched it out for my protank 4. I think they are doing better.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have. It didn't work. I'm going to change to a crown tank soon. I'm tired of wasting juice and money on kanger.

Matty102

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn direct lung hurts, lol!! My chest is killing me! Lol!

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may be too new to vaping to help. But, I just started using DTL style with a Crown tank. I started off with the same high VG juice I was using for MTL. I found that it was giving me a heavy feeling in my chest. I switched to 50/50 for the Crown tank and it is much better.

Plus adjusting the wattage higher worked better for me. At lower wattage I was getting a raw throat but upping the wattage made that go away and it was much more enjoyable. I started at 30 watts and didn't like it. I ended up in the 60-70 watt range with my RX200S and the Crown tank using the .5 Ohm coil.

Don't know if that will help.

Chris

VU Sponsors