Become a Patron!

Sweet Apple Pie

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is my first recipe I feel is at a spot where I no longer will tinker with it. I have been toying around with an good apple pie for a while now and this is a revision 4 of the original. It's good to start vaping immediately but it is so so much better after it steeps 5 days or so. I had put this bottle on the shelf with about 15 other diy's and just broke it out again this morning before I went to work. It had turned a nice golden yellow and the flavors have merged into a sweet apple vape. The Pie crust is very light now and has mellowed out a bit so adjust that if you like more pie crust. I am not sure you could call it an apple pie but it is my version of one anyways, and it's quite tasty. This wouldn't have been possible without the great notes of HIC and others here; thanks guys!

Notes: I mix this at a 70vg / 30 pg ratio with 3mg of Nicotine. All my test flavors I do at small Nic percentages since I am freight training vapor a lot during the day testing.

Sweet Apple Pie
------------------------
1.5% - Apple Pie (FA)
1.0% - Caramel (FA)
.50% - Cinnamon Ceylon (FA)
.50% - Walnut (FA)
.50% - Cookie (FA)
.75% - Fuji Apple (FA)
1.0% - Catalan Cream (FA)
.50% - Brown Sugar (TFA)
.25% - Pear (FA) - This I think makes the apple pop more.
.50% - Custard (FA)
1.0% - Apple (FA)
.50% - Fresh Cream (FA)
.50% - Butterscotch (FA)
1.0% - Vienna Cream (FA)
.50% - Vanilla Tahiti (FA)

I know it's a lot of flavorings but they meld together quite nicely after steeping. Total Flavor percentages come out to 10.50%. Hopefully it will taste as good for others. If you got a sweet tooth this will satisfy it.

Update 2/6/15: Increased Apple to 1.5% and Butterscoth to .75%.

Last edited:

davesnothear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it is. As I tinkered more with the recipe I found myself adding complimentary flavors to it. It is by far the most flavors of anything I have made myself. I measure by weight so it may be a bit easier to mix than using syringes. If you use syringes to measure I am sorry.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it is. As I tinkered more with the recipe I found myself adding complimentary flavors to it. It is by far the most flavors of anything I have made myself. I measure by weight so it may be a bit easier to mix than using syringes. If you use syringes to measure I am sorry.

Nope, I mix either by weight or using drops, so not an issue there!

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! Just missing fa Apple and butterscotch. Ordering more in a month so will add those to my cart! :)

VU Sponsors