Become a Patron!

Suggestions on problem with current Vaporizor

HI, just looking for some advice to help me better my vapor experience. My questions is I currently use a Vision Spinner with a Kangertech Kanger T3S that can use Replacement Head Coils. This worked great at first however i notice leaking of the eliquid from the kanger into the battery. This has gotten annoying and requires constant cleaning, liquid waste and even sometimes some liquid coming into a hit. I am wondering is there better products out there for me to eliminate this problem, I like being able to use replacement coils when the old ones burn out to help cut down on costs. Please let me know any suggestions you may have.

Thanks

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to stick with Kanger - look into the Mini Protank 3 / Evod 2 / AeroTank / or AeroTank Mega

I have the aerotank mega and it gives great flavor/ vapor production. The new redesigned Kanger replacement heads wick much better and I haven't had a dry hit so far using them.

these should give you a better vape than the T3S.. Most of these new Kanger products have a sealed 510 connection which means you won't have any leaks onto your battery.

Thanks for your reply, I will try a Kanger AeroTank Mega. Any suggestions on a good battery to go with it or is the vision spinner ok.

Thanks

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for your reply, I will try a Kanger AeroTank Mega. Any suggestions on a good battery to go with it or is the vision spinner ok.

Thanks

The spinner is fine if thats what works for you.. if you wanted to step up to a bit bigger of a battery that will last a lot longer and gives you a few more options I would suggest getting an MVP v2 - for 40$ you can't go wrong and the battery will last for at least 2-3 days (based on how much you vape)

moostatic

Member For 4 Years
If you want to stick with Kanger - look into the Mini Protank 3 / Evod 2 / AeroTank / or AeroTank Mega

I have the aerotank mega and it gives great flavor/ vapor production. The new redesigned Kanger replacement heads wick much better and I haven't had a dry hit so far using them.

these should give you a better vape than the T3S.. Most of these new Kanger products have a sealed 510 connection which means you won't have any leaks onto your battery.

Hi Crusader, have u got into any problems with the mega? Mine has been gurgling too much and often that it frustrates the shit outta me.. How do you rectify the problem of gurgling? Vapor production on the mega has been crap as well..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi Crusader, have u got into any problems with the mega? Mine has been gurgling too much and often that it frustrates the shit outta me.. How do you rectify the problem of gurgling? Vapor production on the mega has been crap as well..

I haven't used the mega in a long time but i don't remember it giving me too many problems with gurgling.. sometimes juice gets under the wick and can cause some issues so not sure if thats what is happening or not.. try and take the thing fully apart - clean it, through in a new wick and you might be better off..

When you get a better setup eventually and looking for some more power from say a box mod - you should look into the subtank series - you won't go back

moostatic

Member For 4 Years
Yeah! Am looking around at the moment.. Meanwhile I think the eleaf 50 looks pretty fine..
Shall try with your suggestion on trying more new wicks..

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah! Am looking around at the moment.. Meanwhile I think the eleaf 50 looks pretty fine..
Shall try with your suggestion on trying more new wicks..

the istick 50 would be a good choice - especially for the price.. then you can get a subtank or atlantis and I'm pretty positive you will never look back.. the sub ohm tanks use a lot more juice though.. and you will probably need to step down in nicotine.. I use 6mg and i'm already thinking of stepping down to 3mg because the subtank hits so hard at 30-50 watts

moostatic

Member For 4 Years
Can I use my current kangertech mega with the 50 istick? Not sure if I wanna invest in another tank at the moment.. Furthermore I usually go for throat hit rather than lung hits..

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can I use my current kangertech mega with the 50 istick? Not sure if I wanna invest in another tank at the moment.. Furthermore I usually go for throat hit rather than lung hits..

Yes you can use your current tank with the 50watt istick...you'll just want to keep the power down on it...my experience anyways is those little dual coils in the mega (at least in my mega) don't like being turned up more than 20 watts...maybe I just got a bad pack but there shouldn't be any reason why you couldn't use them on a 50 watt box. It's more about what power level you have the device set at than how high the power level can go. Happy vaping :)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In my humble opinion, the aerotank mega needs to be put on a mod that will allow it to sit flush. It fits well on my mvp2 only because I put a fatdaddyvapes 510 on it. The stock connector is only good for ego threaded devices. Also, if you want to get the best possible performance out of your mega, get some old style coil heads and rebuild them. My custom heads blow the stock old and new style heads out of the water. Seriously. It's kinda rediculous. My custom mvp with a mega using custom heads is one hell of a setup. A higher power mod with a proper 510 connector would be even better.
BPfEbEP.jpg

4qZEqey.jpg

eFV97Hr.jpg

moostatic

Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, just received my istick 50w and I placed my mega on it.. Vaping good for now.. No leakage or gurgling.. Shall see how it progresses for the next few days.. I also tried my protank 3 and it let out a burnt taste.. Not sure why as both are dual coil 1.8 ohms.. Difference is that on the mega is the new upgrades coil whereas on the protank 3 is the one where you can see the wick on each side with a short centre tube..

VU Sponsors