Become a Patron!

Suggestion for ultra portable needed

I have used the kanger e-smart - LOVE the size and am looking for a similarly sized product - The e-smart not producing enough vape in my opinion. any suggestions?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used the kanger e-smart - LOVE the size and am looking for a similarly sized product - The e-smart not producing enough vape in my opinion. any suggestions?
Google IPVD2...this power packed 75w single 18650 mod is well built, small and compact...about $60 ..I have one and love it

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

JahmezOkieDokie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I mean, the issue here is that the ESmart has a 320 MaH battery. If you like the size of that, you may look at other ego style batteries, but they are generally going to run similar tanks. If you are wanting a good amount of vapor, you are going to have difficulty finding it in the same form factor as your pen vape.

I would suggest looking at iTaste V3. It is a pen style battery, but you can adjust the wattage. The issue there is, if you are running clearomizers, and you crank up the power, you are going to burn through them quickly. Or at least, that is what happened to me when I was using my iTaste.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might check out the Ego one by Joyetech. Small form factor and you can get great vapor from the tank/coils that come with it.

VU Sponsors