Suggestion for Charger in reasonable rates

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi
i need a charger for my rx200 batteries but cant afford expensive one. so i am thinking to buy nitecore D2.
i am from Pakistan and can buy from aliexpress and fasttech.

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am short of cash at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asif Majeed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
And dont want to spend on charger
Any one can tell how much time d2 takes to charge lg h2 battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd go for a 4-bay charger, even if you have to wait until you have a few extra dollars, since you're going to need to charge 3 at once. Efest LUC4s have worked for me for the last year or so, or look at the Nitecore i4 if you don't want to spring for the d4....

Luc v4 r cheap now and amazing
Just beware that a lot of scammers out there selling the original models which had a defect that over charge the batteries and just displayed 4.20 they discreetly fixed it and we released it in different color box but I see scammers on eBay selling the defective models in the brand new boxes but that aside the charger is great for bae two amp charging two batteries smart protection and no it doesn't have blue Bluetooth like the newer one but who the heck needs Bluetooth for a charger personally from checking batteries on my multimeter after charging them this has been the most accurate and fastest charger I have

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

David0516

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought the efast luc4 and I love it charges better in my opinion than the intellicharge

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I run an Efest LUC6 Bluetooth charger. It is awesome. I keep a spare set for my RX200 and my Twisted Messes 150 on it with a spare slot for a battery for my sisters Kanger Sub Box Mini.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nitcore i4. Cheap, I think I paid 15 US dollars for it and hasn't let me down. Plus can charge 4 batterys, since you'll need to chat 3 for the rx200.

VU Sponsors