Become a Patron!

Suck my balls

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not my problem. Toughen up a little and stop crying about it...
I do find it amusing because none of you would insult me in person. If you look around a bit you will find pics of me on the Internet...On ECF to be exact...
That right there is a ignorant rant trying to intimidate someone well guess what bub ur nothing but a childish little bitch and i ould be more then happy to say it to ur face

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, I was thinking... There is no way some of the more prominent trolls here could be that bad and survive over on ECF... Then it dawned on me- the way they are acting would make them perfect shills for the ECF to come on here defile and discredit the VU. In other words it's like they want to use a few folks to make this place look like a shithole filled with asshats in order to get folks to come back to ECF
That answers it were under attack by the ecf cartel lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know, I was thinking... There is no way some of the more prominent trolls here could be that bad and survive over on ECF... Then it dawned on me- the way they are acting would make them perfect shills for the ECF to come on here defile and discredit the VU. In other words it's like they want to use a few folks to make this place look like a shithole filled with asshats in order to get folks to come back to ECF
If you think about it though....VU= Winning
tumblr_n8mbtcG1nd1qa70eyo1_500_zpslhewj9ee.gif

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
actually this place is starting to remind me of VF, as in a wannabe VF

some of us know what happened there

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Very true kind of makes me wonder if anyone has gone running back screaming i tried but tuey hurt me feelers lmao
Sadly...it has happened... Not in those exact words, but this place has been demonized, and posts here paraphrased over there by the troll trio.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That right there is a ignorant rant trying to intimidate someone well guess what bub ur nothing but a childish little bitch and i ould be more then happy to say it to ur face
100% agreed.
I'm far from a "big dog" but I've never been afraid of an ass whupin. In fact,despite the times ive had my teeth knocked down my throat,it's been my observation that more often then not its the big ol tough guys that get their asses kicked. They think that their physical size is an advantage but end up all swimmy headed and wondering wtf just happened when a lil' dood like me stomps a hole in their asses.
If you're bigger than me,the best thing you can do is get me down and smother me in your fat rolls. I just hope you bring some gravy....

IDK, if I buy into the ECF invasion theory.
Sure there's a few ECF trolls signing up and pissing off the GP but it's going to take A LOT more then a small handfull of trolls to tarnish the VU name to the point that it's worse than nazi germany....oops,I mean ecf.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sure the few trolls who attack here will have little to no affect on the success of the VU.

They are, however, doing a damn fine job of showing that humans can indeed survive with their heads up their asses.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
could you upload that in a higher resolution, im not quite sure what it is

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol, be driven back to ECF so Classlesswife could perma-ban them? She must be getting desperate for her ban fix....

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
banning and ignoring and being voted off is too good for some people
we need a second VU where thes epeople can read all our posts
and post
but it only show to them
so they think their posting
and being totally ignored
meanwhile the rest of the world never knows they existed
so when they log in they are on their own special forum
and they can see all the normal posts and see each other's posts but noon else can see tehir posts
@CJ could you get to work on that please

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and post
but it only show to them
and they can see all the normal posts and see each other's posts but noon else can see tehir posts
I second that @CJ

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and post
but it only show to them
I second that @CJ
Although it sounds like a great idea, mentioning/Calling CJ to this thread to read in it's entirety stopping him from doing what he so graciously does here at VU may not be a good idea, maybe a better way, would be to post a suggestion in the request area thread as he checks that area periodically:)

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i knew you wouldn't let me down

also,i notice you are STILL here ,what's that saying DUH !!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Says this?

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate or referral links are permitted, and no raffles are to be sold for profit or otherwise. Please contact an Admin about legal Charity raffles.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

**Moderators are monitoring the forum at all times.**
(That means even in here)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
look even cj needs a break from the monotony of keeping the forum running, I was trying to give the guy a break. I mean Joe has him chained to a computer 24/7. But point taken.

Now everyone hug

exodus

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

moderator is singular ,and now i know why you took down my NON-NUDE avatar , staff [whiskey] has ecf mentality

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
moderator is singular ,and now i know why you took down my NON-NUDE avatar , staff [whiskey] has ecf mentality

I thought I was abundantly clear in our private message but evidently not. I removed your avatar. Twice. As for "non-nude", save me the semantics. You know what pushing the envelope means, and so do I.

@Whiskey

and post
but it only show to them

We have that right here. When enough people choose to ignore a disagreeable member, that is precisely what effectively happens! They see you, but to everyone who ignored them, they disappear!

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Can someone do me a favor? Sum this thread up? It's too much to read seems like a waste of time but really want to know when it went way off the deep end and why. I read first few pages some giving opinions some coming at bean, but what got us here?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can someone do me a favor? Sum this thread up? It's too much to read seems like a waste of time but really want to know when it went way off the deep end and why. I read first few pages some giving opinions some coming at bean, but what got us here?
The butthurt has long since departed the Bean and moved on to other members...who seem to have it much worse. Some pretty horrid below-the-belt shots, we can't just all get along. That's about as simple of a tl;dr I can come up with, having had to actually endure this horseshit...

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Being a spastic tard with posting Tourettes is a-okay.
If you're referring to me, I haven't posted hardly anything in like a week and a half, at least not compared to how much I was posting before. My last post in this thread was Saturday. I haven't been in an argument with anyone on here for like a week dude. I'm through wasting my time arguing about stupid shit. No one ever wins an internet argument because the other person will always have something to say. I've actually been watching some of the people in this thread arguing back and forth and realizing how stupid and possibly even stupider I looked doing the same thing. I'm trying to humble myself and get on a better path in life. Trying to be a better husband. Went and got my ID today so I can start looking for a job. That's what I'm focusing on. Not this place. Yeah, I was but now I want to focus on more important things, things that actually matter in my life and this forum isn't one of them. It's just a place that's here to pass time and share info. When I share my opinion and people disagree and start trying to go back and forth, I just tell them im not going to argue about it. I speak my piece and then I move on. They might not like it but I do not care because I don't have time for it. Tomorrow I'm gonna clean up my whole house while my wife is at work so she can come home and be surprised. Then we are gonna spend some time together, and when she goes to lay down I'll be putting in job applications. And believe me I'm not bragging. This is all stuff I should already be doing. I'm making a point that if you go through my posts for the past week you'll see that they've gone from almost everyone being argumentative and confrontational to conversational and occasionally offering my advice, opinions or information that I think could be helpful. This thread has completely taken on a life of its own, and all Ive done the few times I've even looked at it all week is just laugh and shake my head at certain people.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure, turn this place into a cesspool that the regulars here get fed up with it and go elsewhere, keep new members from joining, and also give them all something to run back there, pointing to a few threads, and broadcasting how this place is a free-for-all where assholes run amok
aa.jpg

If only we could help ourselves, but...

dont-feed-the-trolls-reexamining-a-tired-maxi-L-DH5nj1.jpeg

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
and post
but it only show to them
Nah ima have to disagree

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and post
but it only show to them
did exodus go get himself banned?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
im so confused

are you saying exodus is too good to be banned???

lol

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wait am i flipping a coin to decide the answer to my question
or are you flipping the coin to decide if exodus is too good to be banned
or is the decision UP IN THE AIR like that coin

im even more confuzzled

just tell it to me straight

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor