Become a Patron!

Subtank plus bell cap/also can fit subtank

Coben03

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, guys, i just got my Kangertech subtank plus bell cap, it also can fit kangertech subtank:)

CIMG6586.JPG

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Very nice looking!

Barkt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love it, but know I shouldn't own one. I'd have that broken within the week, tops.

Coben03

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, there, if you only need 1pc, i think the supplier will not ignore your guys. I got the bell cap, because of my friend and i done a group buy.
Maybe you also can do a group buy, if you want, click here. :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are acrylic. They have them on FT also (I've had them in my cart for a while LOL)

AZ4running

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All i have to say is... Sweet! Do they make one for the Plus?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll pass. I've cracked so many plastic and acrylic tanks with juice, I don't think they are a good option anymore IMHO. Now a glass one, I would buy in a heartbeat.

locologo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the one that looks like the pic above from fasttech and it has been great. I have only had it about a week but have had zero issues with it and I keep it filled with a citrus based juice. The acrylic is many times thicker than the old evod tanks that would crack. I was initially worried about the acrylic tube being so close to the coil but I did some hardcore chain vaping to see what would happen and no melting and no bad/plastic taste.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the one that looks like the pic above from fasttech and it has been great. I have only had it about a week but have had zero issues with it and I keep it filled with a citrus based juice. The acrylic is many times thicker than the old evod tanks that would crack. I was initially worried about the acrylic tube being so close to the coil but I did some hardcore chain vaping to see what would happen and no melting and no bad/plastic taste.

is it for the mini or the plus

VU Sponsors