Become a Patron!

Stupid coworkers

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And we all have them. Unfortunately in my line of work we all have to carry radios and the stupidity flows to everyone who can listen. So I work in a prison, and doesn't common sense tell u working in an environment where you are trying to keep people in, for obvious reasons that you should probably keep your doors shut? So I shut an open door & of course little blonde bossy britches decides to tell me how much of an arrogant ass I was. Pretty much told her I didn't give a flying fuck & went on my merry way. All in loud outside voices mind u. I seem to have a reputation as being an asshole, I told a captain he was a fucking idiot because he is one. I don't seem to care what people's opinions are of me tho. Oh I let it bother me for maybe 15 minutes, and I did tell on myself to the boss and he pretty much said oh well, she should have been doing her job. I'd kinda like to keep these idiots inside thank you. Rant over, I'm just an arrogant asshat who don't give a fuck anymore. Of course no vaping inside the gates, but I did get one later.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We had one that would whine constantly over the radio.. his name was neval which got changed damned quick to snivel.
If they can't do their job and do it professionally over the radio then fuck em flame away.

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Moe, I knew there was a thread somewhere, of course I had to be the attention whore and start a new one.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All of my co-workers are morons, however my co-workers have one co-worker that is absolutely brilliant

;)

VU Sponsors