Member For 4 Years
Need I say more?
Sweet Strawberry(CAP) 6%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Malted Milk(TFA) 2%
I love this stuff. Enjoy.
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg
I remember mixing this up with icy cold milk when I was a kid.
quick.jpg

Johnny Matthews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Will try this shortly, thanks for the share. Recommended steep time or shake n vape?

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the recipe. I have used malted milk but it made the juice cloudy. I have read about the crystals and description on tfa's website and on the forums. Is their a technique to avoid this? I know heating it up can help get rid of it. Just looking for tips on this one.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never had that happen with that flavor, but I'd think putting it in a cup of warm water for a bit, then a good shake would take care of it. It should vape fine, still.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never had that happen with that flavor, but I'd think putting it in a cup of warm water for a bit, then a good shake would take care of it. It should vape fine, still.
No cloudiness here either. Although....
I've looked at clouds from both sides now,
from up and down, and still somehow
it's cloud illusions I recall.
I really don't know clouds at all.:cool:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Just what I was wanting as of a few days ago (for eliquid)

falon1000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just mixed this up, gotta say it's not a shake and vape for me at least, going to give it a few days and report back

Edit: it's the Vienna cream, weird chemical smell like those globs of rubber cement you put on a tube and blow into to make a bubble, really hoping this steeps into something vapeable because I mixed 30ml

Last edited:

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Edit: it's the Vienna cream, weird chemical smell like those globs of rubber cement you put on a tube and blow into to make a bubble, really hoping this steeps into something vapeable because I mixed 30ml

I get that if I smell it directly from the bottle, but it doesn't taste like it smells......at least for me.

falon1000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It made me gag horrendously, almost threw the bottle out my window but figured I'll let it steep for a week then give it a try. Going to mix it without the Vienna cream and sub it with French vanilla (tfa) or vanilla bean gelato (tfa) or fresh cream (fa)

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have a couple strawberries but no CAPS, gonna try it anyway! thanks Squonk!!

falon1000

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Made a 8ml test batch with French vanilla instead of the Vienna cream, still tastes horrendous to me, let two of my family members try it and they said it tastes fine, one said it tastes somewhat like unicorn milk. Must be either the sweet cream or malted milk or just my taste buds but the other recipe I made tasted great (hics thin mint recipe)

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a 8ml test batch with French vanilla instead of the Vienna cream, still tastes horrendous to me, let two of my family members try it and they said it tastes fine, one said it tastes somewhat like unicorn milk. Must be either the sweet cream or malted milk or just my taste buds but the other recipe I made tasted great (hics thin mint recipe)

I haven't mixed this one up yet. It's on a long list that I need to catch up on. Many recipes require some aging before they are really ready to vape and taste as intended. It can make a tremendous difference once the flavors do their thing together. It's sort of like sloooooowwww cooking without the heat :) A lot of HIC's recipes are shake-n-vape.

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I never had Vienna Cream(FA) but I am guessing it is quite tasty.

After looking at some of the recipes where I have used Bavarian Cream and/or Sweet Cream to get a Sweetened Milk Flavor. I should have got Vienna Cream instead. Probably would have helped to keep further away from a dessert recipe.

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
we just mixed it up. subbed TFA sweet cream. didn't have Caps.
quite good. should be great in a few days! thanks

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk, I'm curious about the malted milk part of it. Strawberry quick doesn't have malt, does it? I've never tasted malt flavoring. Do you really taste the malted part?
Strawberry Quik is not malted. I started out making plain strawberry Quik then it morphed into strawberry malt. I should change the name to these. What say you?
k2-_df60960d-591b-4c23-950d-075be5bd7456.v1.jpg

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Don't think I've had any Strawberry mixes that were shake & vape, yet.
Usually takes 1 week minimum, but sometimes longer.
And you could always try the Strawberry at 4% instead next time.

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just mixed this and let it steep for a whole 20 minutes. I was planning on adding more strawberry or maybe adding 2% INW Shisha SB as CAP SS usually doesn't pop enough for me. I have to admit that this is pretty tasty as a shake n vape and the strawberry is coming through nicely. Now I am bummed I didn't make more than 15ml as I don't think this will last long enough to steep a few days.

Thanks for the tasty recipe Squonk!

tony09

Member For 4 Years
I know this post is a year old, but OP thank you!! I've only been mixing a month and this one really stoked me :) I had it steeping with my other mixes for a few days, sampled it, and before I knew it half the bottle was gone!!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want my money back. Though I'm not a big, big fan of strawberry vapes, (yes I know there's something wrong with me), this is really enjoyable. Thanks!
I know how you feel about strawberry vapes, but I always keep one or two on hand.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll put it this way. If this were a hard candy, I'd buy bunches of them. I don't know why it doesn't translate to vape for me so much. Like coconut. I won't eat coconut, except in German Chocolate cake, but I will vape the hell out of it.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't do coffee or chocolate vapes. Hench no more FA tiramisu for me. I tried, I really tried.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can't do coffee or chocolate vapes. Hench no more FA tiramisu for me. I tried, I really tried.
Not much for chocolates, either, but I do like FA Tiramisu. HIC's Tiramisu Cheesecake was one of my ADV for a very long time. I like coffees, but sparingly.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I won't eat coconut, except in German Chocolate cake, but I will vape the hell out of it.
I won't even eat the German Chocolate Cake, but oh yeah I'll vape it. My brother just to spite me would always ask for GCC for his birthday cake. He didn't like beans so I would always have mom make ham-hocks and beans for my birthday dinner. If he didn't finish his dinner no cake for him...
I loves my coffee vapes! Never really found a decent coffee commercial juice, but now the sky is the limit!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I won't even eat the German Chocolate Cake, but oh yeah I'll vape it. My brother just to spite me would always ask for GCC for his birthday cake. He didn't like beans so I would always have mom make ham-hocks and beans for my birthday dinner. If he didn't finish his dinner no cake for him...

I loves my coffee vapes! Never really found a decent coffee commercial juice, but now the sky is the limit!
Brothers, huh?

What's your fave coffee vape to mix?

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yargh! So many strawberry juices, gotta try them all.
Got all the ingredients!
Maybe ill make chocolate variation with fa chocolate and cocoa or maybe vanilla... quick also had a banana flavor... have a whole line of quick.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

VAPESWAPSHOP

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got everything but malted milk. Think I might try it with dairy/milk TFA and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever try without the malt? how did it turn out.....im looking for a straight nesquik flavor without the malt.....would this be a good sub?

bcr500

Member For 3 Years
I mixed this without the malt and added 1% Fa marshmallow. It's very good! I'm going to use the malt next time. I'm also going to sub malt with dairy milk/ tfa at some point.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mixed this without the malt and added 1% Fa marshmallow. It's very good! I'm going to use the malt next time. I'm also going to sub malt with dairy milk/ tfa at some point.
Try .5-1% malted milk first then go up from there. Sometimes I like it maltier and sometimes not. I like your idea of adding some marshmallow for some sweet fluff.

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I mixed this, using TFA sweet cream instead of Capella's. And just to be an idiot, I added 4% TFA Banana Cream to the recipe. Microwaved 25ml for 8 seconds. Shake and vape. OMG, Excellent! I could tell I would love it as it smells yummy. Thank you, OP Squonk, for posting this. :D

tonyp1119

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Need I say more?
Sweet Strawberry(CAP) 6%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
Sweet Cream(CAP) 2%
Malted Milk(TFA) 2%
I love this stuff. Enjoy.
I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg
I remember mixing this up with icy cold milk when I was a kid.
quick.jpg
@Squonk, I'm going to give this a shot. I use to love this Quick when I was a kid. Is it very close to it? How is it taste? Your recipe looks pretty good. I'll report back. Thank you for sharing brother!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk, I'm going to give this a shot. I use to love this Quick when I was a kid. Is it very close to it? How is it taste? Your recipe looks pretty good. I'll report back. Thank you for sharing brother!
Next time I mix this I will use 2% INW Shisha Strawberry(my new favorite strawberry)

VU Sponsors