Become a Patron!

Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Ice Cream

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is a different take on my Raspberry version. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/raspberry-cheesecake-ice-cream.149284/
The Banana and Strawberry will balance out on day 5 of the steep and the GC Cheesecake will poke through. It's one of those mixes that you can try every few days and get a good feel of how steep time can affect "some" recipes. When fully steeped it becomes very creamy, mellow and full bodied.
Strawberry(FA) 4%
Banana(FA) 1%
Vienna Cream(FA) 2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
Cheesecake Graham Crust(TFA) 3%
(30pg/70vg-2mg)

EDIT: V2
Strawberry(FA) 3.5%
Banana(FA) .5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream(CAP) 5%
In my opinion this version is smoother and creamier and although I like the original mix, I prefer this version.

Last edited:

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for sharing! Looks great, this gives me an idea for something so thanks for that!!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Squonk! These are on my to be mixed tomorrow list.

Are you a REO owner? Judging by your nym I would guess you have some kind of BF squonk box...

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
D'oh! Where's the facepalm smilely when you need it...

Anyway both the Raspberry and strawberry banana will get mixed tomorrow and sampled through out the week... Cheers

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
D'oh! Where's the facepalm smilely when you need it...

Anyway both the Raspberry and strawberry banana will get mixed tomorrow and sampled through out the week... Cheers
I hope you enjoy them. I'm really liking the Cheesecake cream base. I think peach and/or mango will be next.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This sounds really good. I'll give it shot after I get some of the cheesecake graham, the only one I'm missing, and obviously the key one.

thorpemark1

Member For 4 Years
Have you tried this without strawberry ? Just banana ? What would you recommend % wise or wouldn't it work ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried this without strawberry ? Just banana ? What would you recommend % wise or wouldn't it work ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Give it a try. I would start at .5-1% FA Banana. I mixed up the same base along with 2% FA Peach yesterday and it taste great using the lick off the finger test. I'm getting ready to do a dry burn and re-wick and give it a try.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed this up last Sunday. Shake and vape I got mostly the strawberry with the cheesecake. Now that it's a week old the banana is starting to show through. Pretty tasty Squonk. Definitely worthy of a bigger bottle next time like today and it may take up residence in one of my REOs. It's a keeper!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed up the same base along with 2% FA Peach yesterday and it taste great using the lick off the finger test. I'm getting ready to do a dry burn and re-wick and give it a try.
I think I would add a little fa white peach to the fa peach for this.

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gonna mix this one up, thanks for sharing Squonk, wlll report back

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update. New version. I was finally able to snarf some Caps VBIC and now understand why it's always out of stock.
Strawberry(FA) 3.5%
Banana(FA) .5%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream(CAP) 5%
In my opinion this version is smoother and creamier and although I like the original mix, I prefer this version.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
On my list to mix today along with the raspberry and the peach. I may have to order a 120 of the VBIC...

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed all three Wednesday 30/70 3 mg using the VBIC. Sampling today and they are looking good. Still needs a little more steep IMO.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really enjoy the V2 of the two! I wonder if .25% of Ripe Banana might over do it.
I think another bottle of CAPs VBIC will see it's way on my next order. If you want more banana try it, but I'm not a big fan of TFAs ripe banana. It tends to take over everything. If anything I would lower the strawberry a tad to let the banana come through more.

VU Sponsors