Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
6% la banana cream
6% Tfa apple
1 drop per 5 ml inw strawberry

Gives me a good bc flavor with a hint of apple and the strawberry just makes the apple stand out
Been thinking about using fa fuji apple at 2% for a stronger apple flavor
Take any other advice on this.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm don't have any of those.. but sounds tasty!.. might just have to try those flavors FA style..

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Id try
2% banana
2% fuji
0.5% vienna cream
1% Strawberry
And go from there to taste. But give it a try and let me know what you figure out.
Wonderful thing about DIY. Keep mixing till you get it perfect, then mix more

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Id try
2% banana
2% fuji
0.5% vienna cream
1% Strawberry
And go from there to taste. But give it a try and let me know what you figure out.
Wonderful thing about DIY. Keep mixing till you get it perfect, then mix more

That sounds like it'd be tasty, but maybe not what you expect. I'd be willing to bet the FA Banana and probably the Strawberry too gets almost (if not entirely) lost here. Banana is one FA's weaker/more subtle flavors, while Fuji is on the other end of the spectrum. Me, I'd start lower on the Fuji, just to be safe--like 0.5%. you know how people sometimes say less is more in DIY? I've never found a truer example of that than with FA Fuji. Check out Rocket Puppy's Caramel Apple recipe if that seems interesting to you. I was really amazed how much it sparkles through there. (Plus it's just a really good mix, overall and worth trying :))

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very good point i didn't take into account fa banana being a lighter flavor. Thank you for your advice.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Remixed this using fa banana and fuji apple.
Fa banana 5%
Fuji apple 2%
Inw strawberry at .5%
Its just sweet enough while still being a little tart and the flavors blend perfectly.

VU Sponsors