Become a Patron!

Store Robbery Theifs Caught! 50% sale to celebrate.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
images.jpg
Short Version: We are hosting a huge sale on our mobile shopping e-liquid site with discount code "gotem50" Sale will go on for at least a week. We are currently backed up 1 day due to mass orders over the last few days.

upload_2015-10-22_18-23-11.png
upload_2015-10-22_18-23-11.png
As seen on reddit:
Hey guys, Grand Rapids E-Liquid here. Maybe you remember a few month back when we posted about therobbery that took place at our shop, and asked you guys to help keep an eye out for any of the equipment we lost. Well, we finally caught the losers. Between everyone here on Reddit sharing and showing support, and the local community on facebook, we followed a few leads, and did some investigation of our own. We eventually convinced a few "friends" of the suspects to give us some intel, and the local police did a great job following up on it. It's amazing what some free juice can convince people to do....

Anyway, we just wanted to give a big shoutout to you guys for your support and help. The people in this sub are great!

Also, we may as well celebrate this "victory" so why not give you guys 50% off for a while :) Us the discount code "gotem50" during checkout at our website. 50% off your whole order!

Thanks again everyone!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 31450
Short Version: We are hosting a huge sale on our mobile shopping e-liquid site with discount code "gotem50" Sale will go on for at least a week. We are currently backed up 1 day due to mass orders over the last few days.

View attachment 31449
View attachment 31449
As seen on reddit:
Hey guys, Grand Rapids E-Liquid here. Maybe you remember a few month back when we posted about therobbery that took place at our shop, and asked you guys to help keep an eye out for any of the equipment we lost. Well, we finally caught the losers. Between everyone here on Reddit sharing and showing support, and the local community on facebook, we followed a few leads, and did some investigation of our own. We eventually convinced a few "friends" of the suspects to give us some intel, and the local police did a great job following up on it. It's amazing what some free juice can convince people to do....

Anyway, we just wanted to give a big shoutout to you guys for your support and help. The people in this sub are great!

Also, we may as well celebrate this "victory" so why not give you guys 50% off for a while :) Us the discount code "gotem50" during checkout at our website. 50% off your whole order!

Thanks again everyone!
Thanks just ordered some from ya

Glad to hear they are getting what they have coming to them! I just bought a big load of juice!! Thanks for the coupon and if you have any stickers please include them in the order #1926! I'm a huge sticker guy lol Best of luck John! Glad you got some justice! I hope you get restitution and plenty of business... I'm only in Ohio maybe I'll make the drive one Saturday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trueg115

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad to hear it! Will you be having the code up for a week or so? I usually get paid between the 2nd and 4th of the month

I ordered early this morning and my order will be at my door at 930 am on Thursday! Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors