-kUxsg.gif

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks Buddha. I've seen mixed reviews on the Goon, some like the clamp plate, some think its wearing out fast. Who knows.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hank has jeggins? LOL

Hank wants subzero rda's. Might do that and maybe goon's

Word, Im well and good on RDAs right now. Ive got this TM2 coming, along with Goon and Petri V2 clones, and a real Petri V2 from the other group buy. So unless its something really special or nice like one of the color changing Limitless attys, Ill skip any RDAs in a coop.

If you do some mod buys or something, I might be in for that. Like maybe an Axis M17 hybrid :D Not sure theyd be down for lowering the price though. But shit, the Disguiser, the 213, and the Spartan 300 are all coming out this month, wouldnt mind having any one of those, or just do a buy on the Evolve DNA 200 boards and build my own box.

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Word, Im well and good on RDAs right now. Ive got this TM2 coming, along with Goon and Petri V2 clones, and a real Petri V2 from the other group buy. So unless its something really special or nice like one of the color changing Limitless attys, Ill skip any RDAs in a coop.

If you do some mod buys or something, I might be in for that. Like maybe an Axis M17 hybrid :D Not sure theyd be down for lowering the price though. But shit, the Disguiser, the 213, and the Spartan 300 are all coming out this month, wouldnt mind having any one of those, or just do a buy on the Evolve DNA 200 boards and build my own box.
Ouuu I might do boards once I get started in mod making.

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks everyone for being patient for this group buy. I think I've sent everyone their tracking #'s. If you didn't get it PM me.
Also I added a special thanks gift to thank everyone.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for being patient for this group buy. I think I've sent everyone their tracking #'s. If you didn't get it PM me.
Also I added a special thanks gift to thank everyone.
Thanks Budda got it today and its way better than my Sapor!
Thanks for the bottles and the group buy! This RDA is a whole new level!

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Awwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh....FINALLY! Thanks much Budda! Looks freakin awesome. Btw, what brand are these bottles? Artisan Vaper uses the same ones, with the little gorilla on the base, and I love em. Fun little tidbit, Ive had the Artisan Vapers bottles for like 3 months now at least, and up until 2 days ago I had no idea that it was a gorilla on there. I just thought it was some kind of imperfection in the bottle from the molding lmao. I never even put it together that every bottle had the same thing in the same spot. I felt like such an idiot and it was way bigger of a deal to me than it should have been lol.

33k4y7r.jpg

DaBuddhaVapes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Awwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh....FINALLY! Thanks much Budda! Looks freakin awesome. Btw, what brand are these bottles? Artisan Vaper uses the same ones, with the little gorilla on the base, and I love em. Fun little tidbit, Ive had the Artisan Vapers bottles for like 3 months now at least, and up until 2 days ago I had no idea that it was a gorilla on there. I just thought it was some kind of imperfection in the bottle from the molding lmao. I never even put it together that every bottle had the same thing in the same spot. I felt like such an idiot and it was way bigger of a deal to me than it should have been lol.

33k4y7r.jpg
Haha, they're Chubby Gorilla Unicorn Bottles.

VU Sponsors