Steeping our juicy juices

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How do you steep you juicy juices
And why do you use this method
# i make my juicy juice put in warm water shake 3 or 4 time in between then store in a dark place and shake daily wile taking the cap of and give it a few squeezey squeezes to oxidise it then shake again store again i use this because im new to diy so not enough time to try meany others yet lol NOOB#
POST AWAY

happy vaping

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I'm in the tiny minority on this - I prefer almost everything right after mixing. The longer it steeps, the less I usually like it (except most tobaccos).

I vape max-VG, so after mixing, I set the closed bottle in a cup of hot tap water a few minutes (warm VG is thin as water). I shake the heck out of it by hand, and that's it. Anything I'm intentionally aging just sits at room temp for days or weeks, but even those I try right after mixing, so I'll know the flavor changes over time. Other than those rare exceptions, I prefer to vape everything I make before it gets stale steeps too long. #ODDBALL lol

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol hic the pro not steeping who would of thought it haha,
I never get much flavour if i dont steep iv recently bought some fa flavours and strawberry and banana i was getting no taste what so ever at 3% so its steeping now fingers crossed lol #NOOB LOL

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm in the tiny minority on this - I prefer almost everything right after mixing. The longer it steeps, the less I usually like it (except most tobaccos).

I vape max-VG, so after mixing, I set the closed bottle in a cup of hot tap water a few minutes (warm VG is thin as water). I shake the heck out of it by hand, and that's it. Anything I'm intentionally aging just sits at room temp for days or weeks, but even those I try right after mixing, so I'll know the flavor changes over time. Other than those rare exceptions, I prefer to vape everything I make before it gets stale steeps too long. #ODDBALL lol
And thats at 70vg 30pg

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Hic do you sell recipes for people in the uk? I noticed on ur site its in dollas and i wana get my banana bopping and noticed you do a recipe to get that banana dancing lol

happy vaping

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

............well hell I thought I was the only one that enjoyed juice just mixed..... I also set it in a cup of warm water and shake it up and vape it

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I mix 50/50. I'm a "juice" hound meaning fruits. I mix, froth with a milk frother, let the bubbles aerate and bottle it and vape it. If I have to wait a week for something to come together then I don't bother most of the time. I don't heat or sonic agitate or anything; all room temp. If it isn't great straight away off the bench then I look elsewhere. Sure, some stuff settles down after a day or so but that's my max. It needs to be good right away.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naturally. I don't use any equipement. I don't loose any subtle flavour. Min. 2 days. Max. 4 weeks (tobacco).

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
............well hell I thought I was the only one that enjoyed juice just mixed..... I also set it in a cup of warm water and shake it up and vape it

"War,war never changes

Iv yet to find a shake and vape for some reason the 2 and only fruits iv done as im fairly new that being strawberry and banana i cant taste them :/
I mix 50/50. I'm a "juice" hound meaning fruits. I mix, froth with a milk frother, let the bubbles aerate and bottle it and vape it. If I have to wait a week for something to come together then I don't bother most of the time. I don't heat or sonic agitate or anything; all room temp. If it isn't great straight away off the bench then I look elsewhere. Sure, some stuff settles down after a day or so but that's my max. It needs to be good right away.
thats good still iv yet to experience the difference between shake and vape and steep and vape lol
Naturally. I don't use any equipement. I don't loose any subtle flavour. Min. 2 days. Max. 4 weeks (tobacco).

happy vaping

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Iv yet to find a shake and vape for some reason the 2 and only fruits iv done as im fairly new that being strawberry and banana i cant taste them :/
thats good still iv yet to experience the difference between shake and vape and steep and vape lol

happy vaping
Apparently, some flavors really come together after aging for a month or two or 10. Not my bag. If it ain't good off the bench then I got no use for it :D

Have you tried unflavored yet? It's not too shabby.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

happy vaping
Dude I have a strawberry and banana that I make that is fuken awesome right off the mixen table...

"War,war never changes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
56d1a8ee38bea305d2a495c7f9b7399f.jpg
made this yesterday and that's what's left.....going to make some more tonight

"War,war never changes

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Apparently, some flavors really come together after aging for a month or two or 10. Not my bag. If it ain't good off the bench then I got no use for it :D

Have you tried unflavored yet? It's not too shabby.
no not tryed unflavoured maybe i should though lol flavours mite seem better to me then haha maybe iv got vapours tongue!
56d1a8ee38bea305d2a495c7f9b7399f.jpg
made this yesterday and that's what's left.....going to make some more tonight

"War,war never changes

that looks like a nice colour is that fa strawberry?

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats a good idea hic iv never thought of that i just usually sling it straight in unless the wick needa changing aswell

happy vaping

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
+1 on that! I nip on unflavored to clear my palate between flavors, and when I don't want to mess with changing coils for a while.
Yep, I keep it around in case I get discouraged with some mix gone horribly wrong or whatever. Plus I can keep that formula in my head so if I'm in a pinch it's literally 5 minutes and I have a full 60 mL bottle of juice ready to go. Like having a spare battery, unflavored liquid is a good option to have on your side.

VU Sponsors