Steel Vape Sebone Mod Kit, A DeucesJack Review

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
b00ec0f038816cdf0b66f68152ff787b.jpg

Full disclosure:

Let’s get all the disclosures out of the way. This mod kit was sent to me direct from Steel Vape specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, shape, or form cause me to give this mod kit a favorable review or change my opinion in any way.

First Impression Out Of The Box:

This is just a beauty. Love the color and the texture on this mod. Comes with a perfectly matched RDA as well. What’s this, another top cap with an absolutely massive chuff cap. Nice! So far the initial impression of this kit is very impressive

What's In The Box:

* 1x Mod
* 1x RDA deck
* 1x cap with Goon style Brass drip tip
* 1x cap with 1110 resin drip tip
* 1x accessory pack
* 1x manual

8ed243975ab64bae1c062d2832f798b5.jpg

From Top To Bottom:

The Mod

This mod has a hybrid 510 connection to it so please make sure you only use atomizers that are hybrid safe. The threading is done very well and buttery smooth. The top of the mod has like a painted swirl on it that has held up very well so far. Since this is a hybrid the top of the mod is sealed.
2b9dd27ea46e5df796305b5ee3fec9f0.jpg

The outside has a beautiful paint job with gold accents that provide very nice texture. The middle of the paint job is lighter than the edges and it really provides a nice contrast. The mod is just very comfortable to hold and fire.
0f5a45125bf72b2134f7ed0f5e4124b0.jpg

Put a little pressure on the button and turn counterclockwise to unscrew the button. The button is all brass and has a really nice throw to it with beautiful threading. Of course the button comes apart for cleaning and maintenance. Simply use a flat head screwdriver and unscrew the flathead screw that sits in the middle of the insulator ring. Once that is done you will see a spring and a metal contact that is installed over the spring and into the base of the button. The button is adjustable.
b4531b63202a337bb3012fb92d3a1e41.jpg
61c481dc1053177f0bfa3de3491f2d37.jpg

Inside the tube we have some beautiful brass. The inside threading is machined very well just like the rest of the mod. Please make sure you use good batteries in this mod and check your battery warps before installation.
5cc429b3de28234c18126a501cf8e2c2.jpg

The RDA

This RDA is just perfectly matched to the tube and serves as an absolutely stunning topper. It has a two post deck with one terminal per post. The deck screws are extremely thick and beefy. The post holes are 3 mm x 4.5mm. This deck almost reminds me of my Druga RDA from Augvape. It has an 8mm juice well and you can fit some really big coils in there. The deck itself is 24mm. Like the rest of the mod the deck is also made of brass and machined extremely well.
1503e238b8cf0a9c426ca7f70261e496.jpg

You get 2 drip tips with this kit. One is brass and the other is acrylic. The acrylic one is a 1110 cap with a built in ultra wide bore chuff cap. It has a blue acrylic ring around it to disperse heat that does not come off.
397c453ff81bc023ec928dbe02208b0c.jpg

You also receive two barrels with this kit. Both look the same but the drip tips they fit are different and one is slightly taller than the other. The taller barrel holds the 1110 top cap and the other works with Goon style drip tips. So far I prefer the Goon styled. one. Each barrel has a wide open airflow slot that is not adjustable. So this is a dual coil only RDA. Each barrel is held in place with two nice o'rings with good tolerances. The 510 pin is of course safe to us on hybrid mods and does protrude quite a bit.
cfde566ca25ade8eb3a455b3b79afee5.jpg

5aa0a44cf61d8906731fa99997cc33a0.jpg

The Look, Feel, and General Aesthetics Of The Kit:

I really like the look and feel of this kit. It's small at 120mm x 24mm, It has a really nice texture to it. It is also very elegantly done and it has a very classy look to it. Overall just a great looking kit.
c5fde25eb7104454137723b671c16607.jpg

But Deuces, How Does She Vape:

Most of you know me as a guy that reviews regulated mods. I have never really been into hybrid or mech mods in general. I am just starting to get into them and I have to say I can definitely see the attraction. I get a really solid vape from this kit. It hits hard and the RDA produces some nice clouds and flavor. It’s a very fun mod to use.

Right now I am running some twisted kanthal coils in there ohming out at .24 and I am getting a very nice, smooth vape. I am enjoying both the flavor and the clouds. I am also enjoying the absolute simplicity of this mod as well. It’s a complete kit (battery not included) that will give anyone looking to get into mech mods a solid vape.
a14c9bbb157205cdb612a659e7099ef6.jpg

Conclusion:

I like the look, the feel and the vape I get off of this kit. It is very well constructed and the RDA is a blast to use. I like the options that are available on the RDA. I do wish one of the barrels had adjustable airflow but I like the provided airflow and I can live with it.
f0acbb97d9a640a4caa9f5bc7fcb6c46.jpg

Pros & Cons:

Pros:

* Complete kit
* Construction
* Threading
* Coating
* Look
* Multiple drip tips
* Two barrels
* Huge beefy deck screws
* Deep juice well

Cons:

* Airflow not adjustable
* Two post deck one terminal per post

A note about Pros and Cons. These are my Pros and Cons. They are very subjective. What may be a pro to me could be a con to you and vice versa.

Specs:

Sebone RDA:

* Brass construction
* Wide bore drip tip for easy filling
* Side airflow design (2 air slots on the sleeve)
* 8.0mm deep juice well,silver plated copper 510 pin
* Dual gold-plated posts build deck design
* 510 threading connection
* 24mm overall diameter

Sebone Mechanical Mod:

* Brass construction
* Spring Button, plane contact design
* 510 threading connection
* Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

***Please remember that this type of kit is for experienced users only. Please take the time to educate yourself about a kit like this before purchasing it. We want everybody to be safe and this community does not need any more negative headlines.***

If you liked this review or found it helpful please feel free to give it a like and me a follow on this forum. If you are a vendor and you would like a DeucesJack Review please feel free to PM me on this forum. Thank you for taking the time to read this review.

Last edited:

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not that much into mechs but holy shit is that nice looking. I might have to look around for one, if I can get it reasonable priced then it shall be mine!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors