☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been using a real nice data file that I found here at the VU for % of flavor to start with.
Yesterday I got TFA Milk. The file doesn't show that flavor.
I also got TFA Ripe Banana, the file shows 0.5%. Is ripe banana really that strong or is it a misprint?
Thank You in advance for replies.

Hi RMarcusY,

Mainly from experience TFA Ripe Banana is a strong flavour, but not 0.5% strong.

I'd say go for <3%. Due to it being a strong flavour it does have a tendency to overpower other flavour, especially something as unassuming as TFA milk,
But with all mixing, within a certain set of guidelines it's all personal experience, I'd love to know how this turns out as I haven't really played around with TFA milk yet, but CAP banana split and TFA ripe banana are favorites of mine!

Hope I helped somewhat,

Tom

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the advice on the ripe banana. I think the TFA milk is a new flavor from them.
Just noticed that was your first post.
Welcome to the VU, hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Thanks for the advice on the ripe banana. I think the TFA milk is a new flavor from them.
Just noticed that was your first post.
Welcome to the VU, hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do.

Well with a friendly community and staff from what I've seen so far, I certainly will.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The staff here is the best, they just let me join that group a couple weeks ago, and I'm still learning the ropes. They will let you do just about anything, if you act like an adult and don't pick on the other members and be mean.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks', I see on the data base I have that Dairy is 10%, thanks for informing me that milk and dairy are the same.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just ordered some of the malted milk..was curious myself about percentage on anything milk really.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see (on my data file) that Malted milk is good to start at 5% and recommends mixing with other flavors.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you.....yea, thats what its for is to mix with other flavors..I wanna try some strawberry malt and chocolate malt...maybe some sort of malted soda...Just something fun to experiment with.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
DIY is fun, make small amounts, if good, make more, if bad put on shelf and try later. If still bad discard.

VU Sponsors