Become a Patron!

Started Vaping 11/13

Tinkiegrrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haven't touched a cig yet. Vaping seems to be the perfect hobby for me to boot. I'm a geek. What can I say? I like making things, I like all techie stuff out there, I was even that fucking brat who liked to take things apart to see if I can put them back together. I'm a little ADHD, I suffer from GAD, and I need my nicotine. Vaping gets bonus points for flavors like cherry cheesecake. Lost an UNINTENTIONAL 15 lbs. That's right. I wasn't trying to loose weight and I lost it. What woman doesn't like that?

Started with your basic, ego, blister pack starter kit and worked my way on to mech mods, Provari, and RTA's like the Kayfun, EXpromizer and Erlkonigin. Prefer microcoils with Japanese cotton cotton from Muji. It's easier to get the right amount of wicking with it, and easy is what I need right now. I have a brutal 2 hour commute, a hubby who needs me to build his coils along with mine, and two kids. I am FUCKING EXHAUSTED all the time. I have no intention to quit and every intention to stock well for any vapeocolypse that could be on the horizon.

Tinkiegrrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad your here at the VU! Welcome! :)
Thanks. Figured I'd give this a whirl. I can't say how many times I've had to edit out curses over at ECF, not to mention back down from what could have been great debates over there. I spend 8 hours a day being nice to people I hate at work as it is. If I wanna argue online, I wanna argue! People learn through debate as well.

VU Sponsors