Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so 2019 is the year that I started going bonkers for squonkers. Most of you probably have tried all sorts of BF devices. Remember when you had three and it was exciting? That's where I'm at. I will have way more than this by 2020 but here's what I'm working with.

View attachment 132145

I'm just now getting into RDAs as well. Maybe I've mentioned it. I have my eyes on a bunch. I'm still trying to decide what kind of drip tips I like. Do you guys know where I can get an assortment for fairly cheap? I'm not tryin to spend twenty bucks on flashy drip tip.
A little more pricy for drip tips but they're great. Crispycaps.com

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ok, so 2019 is the year that I started going bonkers for squonkers. Most of you probably have tried all sorts of BF devices. Remember when you had three and it was exciting? That's where I'm at. I will have way more than this by 2020 but here's what I'm working with.

View attachment 132145

I'm just now getting into RDAs as well. Maybe I've mentioned it. I have my eyes on a bunch. I'm still trying to decide what kind of drip tips I like. Do you guys know where I can get an assortment for fairly cheap? I'm not tryin to spend twenty bucks on flashy drip tip.

I have exactly three squonker when I joined VU almost three years ago :facepalm:

Actually, I wouldn't have over 50 of them now if it wasn't for the FDA thing, probably have about a dozen maybe if I didn't have to worry about the stupid deeming regs

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On DTs. Scoure ft etc for as many different types as you can find. Long, short, fat, thin, curved, straight, metal, wood, plastic, glass. You'll pay 1-4 dollars each one. You don't have to like the look. Once you try a bunch and hone in on your preference then look at a few nice ones.

Just IMO. No second hand market for driptips

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If u dont mind a wait . Fastech..try efun and 3avape. They have us warehouses now too

#staycloudy

Ah, was not aware of them now having US warehouses. I was still figuring "Do Not Order From China In February" because February is their holiday month and no one is working in China except rotating skeleton crews to dust, shuffle papers a few hours each week.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, was not aware of them now having US warehouses. I was still figuring "Do Not Order From China In February" because February is their holiday month and no one is working in China except rotating skeleton crews to dust, shuffle papers a few hours each week.
Dont remind me...i had to. Cause i no choice to order from FT on Feb 6th...still hasnt shipped. U should be ok now tho

#staycloudy

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I lowered down to 45w saves on battery to. Anything above 50 is just wasting juice.

giphy.gif

source.gif

original.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Master Yoda teaches Campbell's Hero's Quest quite well. It is also the basic quest of living and learning to do any process, build any thing, acquire any skill. Tobias lists twenty master plots to stories. After some time, I'm learning there might only be two basic stories in the world.

One story teaches character, morality, ethical living to folks. The other deceptively teaches evilness, hate, immorality, unethical living to folks. As time has worn on we've forgotten there are these two stories, forgotten which story is which. Here we are now like the young Native American brave asking the shaman how to do right.

"Each man is two wolves given inside, a good one and an evil one. You need to choose which to feed," the shaman tells the brave. This fits into how some in vaping think they have an opinion from on high and want everyone doing the same thing, ... others saying "do what you find right for you."

As much as we may pretend there is only the binary of good and evil, light and dark in life, escape the fact that grey/gray/gr eh exists we will never do. Perhaps realizing subjectivity exists & understanding we need balance is the ultimate objective Truth, and the journey's destination? Or, I may need some day old strained through my socks coffee. :) I'm not one to tell anyone, agnostics just say "gee, I dunno." :)

Think I'll go see Mr. Raymond Burr & Mr. Jack Webb, they're arguing over the first cup o Joe. *sighs, grunts* They know better, well here I ...

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Cause i no choice to order from FT on Feb 6th...still hasnt shipped. U should be ok now tho

Feel bad you shouldn't. Think I may by choice go order something there now, knowing they have US warehouse/s. Seems some damn idjit ran through here and tossed out a bunch of drip tips and left post it notes on the desktop screen ... "Buy this", "Get that one", "Oh look it's fluffy". I'll have to set acces control on Xpad to root user alone, hm, oh wait "I am root." :) Guess that won't work. Well, I hope my rice cereal doesn't say "snap crackle fuck him" this morning. It's a sad day when I need to be a cereal killer. So now I'll do that again like so, ...

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking to buy a dual battery squonker, an thinking about the Pulse Dual Kit with the rda, but looking for what you experts think. Tax return should be here in less than a week and I WILL get another squonker. Honestly, I'm loving this Ram, but want a dual battery. I love mechs in general, but in this case, not worrying if it's a mech or regulated. I'm looking forward to all y'alls suggestions and thank you ahead of time.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking to buy a dual battery squonker, an thinking about the Pulse Dual Kit with the rda, but looking for what you experts think. Tax return should be here in less than a week and I WILL get another squonker. Honestly, I'm loving this Ram, but want a dual battery. I love mechs in general, but in this case, not worrying if it's a mech or regulated. I'm looking forward to all y'alls suggestions and thank you ahead of time.

Definitely a tax return or xmas bonus mod. But dpm in the Philippines do a nice dna250c

FB_IMG_1550913276169.jpg

Fb group. But no restrictions. Just search dpm dodge pipe masterworks.

Range of materials.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Definitely a tax return or xmas bonus mod. But dpm in the Philippines do a nice dna250c

View attachment 132259

Fb group. But no restrictions. Just search dpm dodge pipe masterworks.

Range of materials.
I would love to do that, but don't think I can blow that much. I have a feeling that's going to have a nice price tag and wife would kill me with everything else I'm buying to up my vape stash LOL. Maybe a little cheaper. Doesn't have to be budget mod, but can't go high end either :)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

GBox 200? loving mine tho it is not a pocket mod, more like a self defense weapon/mod.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor

If it were me I would buy the ohm boy I really like that mod, its got plenty of power and a cool looking design.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
Went out and supported my local Vape shop by donating $112 bucks. I walked out the door with a voopoo drag 2 and a spool of Nichrome 80 and a couple nexmesh coils. Maybe I should start a collection, if I hadn't sold my other mods I would have had 5 which I know ant shit compared to some of you on here lol.
I over paid for everything I bought but it was worth it to keep these guys in business, there good folks.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not by a long shot! The Wraith was one of my first sqonk mods. One went belly up, the other is the permanent home to a Chalice III rda. They still see use once in a while. The GBox 200 is aluminum body and dual 18650 batts.

Hmm, according to FT:

Gbox: 300 grams
Wraith: 231 grams

So, I suppose it would come down to the toppers, but yeah. extra battery gets the nudge!

Edit: a Chalice III, now that's vintage! :D

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, according to FT:

Gbox: 300 grams
Wraith: 231 grams

So, I suppose it would come down to the toppers, but yeah.
Whatever FT posts for description, I'd take with a grain of salt. They're not known for their precise descriptions but be that as it may, my GBox has a Le Supersonic topper.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Funny vape things, eh?

I'm vaping a CoV Tempest now with a TF-RTA on it and it FEELS like a damn tank but sexy, and is triple 18650, but is *only* 165 g. according to FT..

In the hand, the two CoV beasts feel about the same weight, IMO. :D

Last edited:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a Chalice III, now that's vintage!
I have a Chalice II also, but don't use it much. I was stuck on Nuppins for the longest time, until @JuicyLucy opened my eyes to the Odis 16 mm. At this time, the Nuppin and Odis 16 are two of my favorites along with the Supersonic. They see the most use and a few Nuppins found permanent homes on top of custom stab wood mods.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a Chalice II also, but don't use it much. I was stuck on Nuppins for the longest time, until @JuicyLucy opened my eyes to the Odis 16 mm. At this time, the Nuppin and Odis 16 are two of my favorites along with the Supersonic. They see the most use and a few Nuppins found permanent homes on top of custom stab wood mods.

Nuppin is legendary. It's like my IGO-L but sqounkable. :)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm seriously considering the Ohm Boy OC Rahe also, and will just need to find a good Squonk rda to go with it. I'm wanting something with a deeper juice well than the DPro. I love the flavor from it, but virtually a non-existent juice well. St. Roostifer opened me up to one, but curious what you all think as well.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like a dummy way of vaping lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
A word of caution on setting up the Replay function, use some zero nic juice to do it with. I used my regular 6 mg juice (what I was using at the time) and gave myself one hell of a nic. buzz.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
I'm seriously considering the Ohm Boy OC Rahe also, and will just need to find a good Squonk rda to go with it. I'm wanting something with a deeper juice well than the DPro. I love the flavor from it, but virtually a non-existent juice well. St. Roostifer opened me up to one, but curious what you all think as well.

I personally would like to have the yellow jacket RDA in Stainless it has a similar setup as the pulse X RDA. The yellow jacket has a umbrella like design over top of the coils so the juice falls directly onto the coils. Check it out you might like it! I think it would look good with the rage!

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not sure if you're wanting dual or single. The goon looks good, also the reload x rda. I'd say with the curves of the rage you wouldn't want something too square at the top. Pretty nice juice well on both. Enough for squonking

VU Sponsors