e4ecf6867e8460a4ccb306118345f227.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is awesome!
375b89a63402c5124de521e64c15593c.jpg

Sent from the Far Side

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So Raphael just posted a doc for a fully engraved Neofet. 249€, plus engraving fee and shipping. All black only.
Wasn’t the first run Neofet 299€ plus shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

$179 + fee + Shipping for Black/White

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh okay. I was way off lol

They were originally €179/€239 (Ultem) + fees/shipping for the early takers to get the ball rolling on making the mods...

Then €199/€249 for those added to the list later

Now on Squonk Radar for €142 and €188(Ultem) before shipping but sold out and only with the Silver top/bottom plates.

Although Stuart said he will be getting more of them in later...and Bar A Brume and some other site is getting them too.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully you get it tomorrow!

Oh the one from you is completely different. But still hopefully tomorrow. I've got so much stuff coming its hard to keep up. Music stuffs and all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TNT and FedEx are one of the same...just not their tracking system if originated outside USA. Once its handed off to FedEx the ship should correct course and be how we like.

Additionally mine left the same area as yours, scheduled the same day and has said collected the past 1.5 days... I still think it will arrive Wednesday or Thursday next week and doubt Monday as estimated.

I'll start flipping out if its not updated by Tuesday ;)

EDIT: Ok seriously... before I started typing all that out above I checked shipping on the NeoFet and it said, collected only...

View attachment 105011

EDIT 2: Although on the pull down it says its still in Belgium LOL... ANYWAY I stand by next week lol

View attachment 105013

Mine still says collecting. I called the 1800 # and they said they are the US branch, that I need to contact seller in Belgium and have him contact tnt there to see why it hasn't been picked up.

So I pm raphy, tell hI'm the same thing. His response, paraphrasing,
" I've sent several documents for customs, yours was not in the list provided. He told them double check warehouse because it was sent. He says 2/3 of the shipments cause problems and he has to wait until Monday to hear from FedEx whether he is to proceed to new shipment for lost package or not. He'll take care of situation."

Then he post that list for the one rda today. Lol, no way will I pay for that rda until this mod crap is straightened out. I could care less, I'm sure the krma is as good if not better and I'll be happy to post that in the fb group. I'm not one of his groupies but I'll give him some time to set things right before I go postal.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine still says collecting. I called the 1800 # and they said they are the US branch, that I need to contact seller in Belgium and have him contact tnt there to see why it hasn't been picked up.

" I've sent several documents for customs, yours was not in the list provided. He told them double check warehouse because it was sent. He says 2/3 of the shipments cause problems and he has to wait until Monday to hear from FedEx whether he is to proceed to new shipment for lost package or not. He'll take care of situation."

Then he post that list for the one rda today. Lol, no way will I pay for that rda until this mod crap is straightened out. I could care less, I'm sure the krma is as good if not better and I'll be happy to post that in the fb group. I'm not one of his groupies but I'll give him some time to set things right before I go postal.

Dang, just dang.

I truly don't get the customs difference...I've sent items to the UK and had to declare the contents, which at that time were mech tubes, so I called them "Metal parts" with color description and gave a value. Worst scenario it ended up at the customs location closest to the end destination for the buyer to pay the Customs charge... Now going the other way... I can't say wtf is up with him... but why send something out that isn't part of the declaration? That makes no sense to me... There isn't a blanket declaration I know of for all his items crossing the pond... each item has its own declaration afaik.

Truly sorry homie, frustrating to say the least I am sure.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just don't get how its such an issue with him out of Belgium, but Stuart can get the same mod (any mod) to us in 4 days or less.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just don't get how its such an issue with him out of Belgium, but Stuart can get the same mod (any mod) to us in 4 days or less.

Same with my Munos caps. USPS didn't pick them up until they hit USA but he pm'd me tracking number that I could enter into Le poste that very day to see they were actually accepted/shipped. Smdh

Edit: I don't think customs is the problem but rather the fact that mine and two-thirds of others are missing from the records completely.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same with my Munos caps. USPS didn't pick them up until they hit USA but he pm'd me tracking number that I could enter into Le poste that very day to see they were actually accepted/shipped. Smdh

Edit: I don't think customs is the problem but rather the fact that mine and two-thirds of others are missing from the records completely.

2/3s wtf...there was 84 of us getting NeoFets...that means 55 weren't recorded?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Just got an Armageddon Ultem Squonk v2 and this thing is the tits!! My local B&M even face timed Ariel and he answered a few questions of mine. Now that is customer service!

Special shout out to @JuicyLucy for the recommendation on this one!!

Sorry, no matchy matchy (lost my stock drip tip) but this thing hits like Mike Tyson! No rattles, the door magnets are SUPER strong and I love everything about it.

upload_2018-2-23_16-59-30.png

Last edited:

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got an Armageddon Ultem Squonk v2 and this thing is the tits!! My local B&M even face timed Ariel and he answered a few questions of mine. Now that is customer service!

Special shot out to @JuicyLucy for the recommendation on this one!!

Sorry, no matchy matchy (lost my stock drip tip) but this thing hits like Mike Tyson! No rattles, the door magnets are SUPER strong and I love everything about it.

View attachment 105040
Armageddon is good with customers I talked to him on fb messenger about a mod one time.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Special shot out to @JuicyLucy for the recommendation on this one!!

View attachment 105040

Nice! Hadaly is always a great choice. Enjoy!

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to say, really impressed by the vandyvape refill bottle.

b4c2c89a648936c2473aea72bf0ee28c.jpg

Really a tight seal, threading for the compression fitting is really nice and has the cool insulator thingymabob

Silver mm510 bits came in also...Monday the .999 silver contacts

Use the silver plated Neo contacts in the Mölly and use the .999 in the Neo

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You can always get one of these:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...cement-pei-sleeve-cap-for-hadaly-rda-atomizer

And one of these if you want to get all Ultem’d out:

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10045653/9618535-pei-510-drip-tip-for-narca-rda-atomizer

Oh hell yes, thank you! Only reason I splurged on the Ultem vs delrin is it just felt better in the hand and seems indestructible. And their squonk bottles are awesome too, much better than plastic. I need to order some more though..

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I did hear of some arching on v1 but nothing bad about v2.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
Yeah I asked Ariel about it, I guess every once in a while you might get a little arching if you build low, but I'll make sure to keep my contacts clean. And to be honest, it's a worthwhile trade-off for the performance of silver contacts. I haven't had any arching yet though and have been chain vaping it for quite a bit.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh hell yes, thank you! Only reason I splurged on the Ultem vs delrin is it just felt better in the hand and seems indestructible. And their squonk bottles are awesome too, much better than plastic. I need to order some more though..

No problem at all! Not a bad upgrade for $4!!

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2/3s wtf...there was 84 of us getting NeoFets...that means 55 weren't recorded?

Dunno mate, makes me wonder why he doesn't publicly inform the group of the problem. Might hinder him auctioning of mods for 350 euros?
No idea, all I know is he told me 2/3, maybe of just white... who knows. As Bob Dylan would say... "it's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there."

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dunno mate, makes me wonder why he doesn't publicly inform the group of the problem. Might hinder him auctioning of mods for 350 euros?
No idea, all I know is he told me 2/3, maybe of just white... who knows. As Bob Dylan would say... "it's not dark yet, but it's gettin' there."
upload_2018-2-23_14-33-55.png

Looks like he did...but didn't let us choose DHL and stuck it to TNT/FedEx ...

Shows you saw this post also, but even I forgot about it til I searched for it, otherwise if I knew there was an issue, I would of said, DUDE DHL!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice! But it is not a Limelight.......so how long do we give this one?
Really, it is very nice, enjoy it!

Meh about the limelight, I’m starting to be like you and really only interested in regulated mods. Didn’t join the last list which I was originally going too.

I go through so many because I’m trying to find my unicorn, the one I’m beyond happy with and is all I use lol.

chohan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 105044

Shows you saw this post also, but even I forgot about it til I searched for it, otherwise if I knew there was an issue, I would of said, DUDE DHL!

I have a fuzzy memory of that post. It was so long ago I actually thought that was Munoz or vikset group. But yeah, he never offered option for DHL because I would've jumped right on it. If he has such a problem with tnt/FedEx then why keep repeating. Definition of insanity if I recall.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Atleast he didnt say be relax easy to figure out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ours are the ones at squonk radar for 149

Last edited:

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 105044

Thatpost means nothing to me he states the miplaced shipments with tnt in the past and still shipped tnt fucknog he is

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For sale yet ?

Ninja, please! This one will keep me interested for quite some time I think... interchangeable buttons, panels, and faceplates.

My Li-Mo DNA 75 on the other hand... once I get the board replaced anyway. If I like the new Stinger enough I might sell the Li-Mo to get another delrin Stinger as a daily carry... or maybe that Rage dual battery so I can squonk with my OG Recoil ;)

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh about the limelight, I’m starting to be like you and really only interested in regulated mods. Didn’t join the last list which I was originally going too.

I go through so many because I’m trying to find my unicorn, the one I’m beyond happy with and is all I use lol.
It could get expensive but I see your point. I have high hopes for DNA 75C "replay" feature coming out soon.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ninja, please! This one will keep me interested for quite some time I think... interchangeable buttons, panels, and faceplates.

My Li-Mo DNA 75 on the other hand... once I get the board replaced anyway. If I like the new Stinger enough I might sell the Li-Mo to get another delrin Stinger as a daily carry... or maybe that Rage dual battery so I can squonk with my OG Recoil ;)

Well we will talk after u have a few shots and case of beer and dont even remember the name of the mod lmao congrats man looks sweet

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This guy is just trying to buy himself time. I honestly can’t even believe he does business this way. It’s unbelievable. No way in hell will I ever buy or recommend his product(s) to anyone ever.

Edit* sorry guys the pictures of the messages don’t look like there in order. Don’t know how to move them around. I think you get the idea.

Attachments

• CF718AAD-EE8F-435B-9B0E-7EAC90591FB9.png
    CF718AAD-EE8F-435B-9B0E-7EAC90591FB9.png
    303.5 KB · Views: 30
  • EF795BEC-1D80-4DA5-92D7-7ACF51BD45EA.png
    EF795BEC-1D80-4DA5-92D7-7ACF51BD45EA.png
    333.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 820268D4-827C-4705-A29A-0DD3A39E4871.png
    820268D4-827C-4705-A29A-0DD3A39E4871.png
    319.4 KB · Views: 31
  • CB4D8596-A01F-490D-A867-F898C2AA930B.png
    CB4D8596-A01F-490D-A867-F898C2AA930B.png
    337.9 KB · Views: 29

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Replay feature?
It's a new firmware upgrade for the DNA 250C but also for the 75C. You have to use the international version of Escribe since the feature is blocked in the US due to FDA regs. The basic idea is to get that "perfect" vape and once you do activate the "replay" feature. It will replicate that one draw for you, it's kinda like a hassle free TC, works best with SS wire.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This guy is just trying to buy himself time. I honestly can’t even believe he does business this way. It’s unbelievable. No way in hell will I ever buy or recommend his product(s) to anyone ever.

Edit* sorry guys the pictures of the messages don’t look like there in order. Don’t know how to move them around. I think you get the idea.

That really sucks. I haven’t had a good feeling about this thing from the get go. I’m sure the mod is fantastic and you’ll be glad you waited in the end.
It’s weird though bc this is the kind of thing that leads people to Vape Court. I think this is happening bc this is the first time he’s ever done a list without the product ready to go. At least that’s my impression.

DiggityDan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That really sucks. I haven’t had a good feeling about this thing from the get go. I’m sure the mod is fantastic and you’ll be glad you waited in the end.
It’s weird though bc this is the kind of thing that leads people to Vape Court. I think this is happening bc this is the first time he’s ever done a list without the product ready to go. At least that’s my impression.

I mean is it me, or is this guy just contradicting himself and really going in circles

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean is it me, or is this guy just contradicting himself and really going in circles

Nah he’s been doing that from the start of this list. I was in it initially and wound up dropping out between not wanting to spend the money and not being able to figure out wtf Raph was trying to say. Figured it was a language barrier thing but in light of how this has all gone I think it’s that he’s unorganized.

VU Sponsors