Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My haku arrived at the same destination on 3 diffrent days but yet is delayed for the 3rd time wtf is the malfunction usps u need a swift kick in the arse
47da70d9007a508b218ef2b821c78236.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

USPS tracking is Terrible-Horror-bad now I have some 5A's coming from Illumn and that is just a short trip from San Jose to San Diego, and it shows the same location updates for 3 days...then today it shows all of them and they are out for delivery. I normally pick in state supplies for the delivery time...but lately it has proven me wrong... Last batch of 5As I bought from IMR (Houston) during the hurricane and they got here in 3 days.

All I know is Xmas rush is on...any orders you have out there that are snail mail china or all points not USA...good luck getting them before X mas...unless they are those crazy 2-3 day DHL/FedEx deliveries like from Molly

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So that Sentinel RDA I bought a month+ ago that the positive post was all shit...took til today with back and forth tickets with FastTech for them to finally mail a replacement.

They gave me the run a round as they always do...Opened a ticket with the dispute via PP already in motion.

28 responses on the first ticket...17 on the next...

Each one from them asking for me to cancel the dispute or they couldn't send the replacement...

Well FT will never answer the initial dispute you make with paypal...for when it nears 30 days, the ticket will just cancel itself unless you escalate it.

29th day I escalated it...PP sends you E-mails with a reminder its going to drop...

long story short... New Sentinel is on its way...but I am not canceling the escalated dispute.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sid was a little to much for me but a f'n genius at the same time. I like meddle a lot but love the Live at Pompeii DVD. I'd say my favorite compilation of their better songs. And the layout was great with saucer full of secrets in the middle for the climax.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Syd was a bit too much for most people.True genius is like that.Never really appreciated until it is too late.Sad really.
Funny that their second best album is actually a tribute to Syd Barret. (Wish You Were Here)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for posting this, very informative. I'm just getting my feet wet so I'm a ways away from tackling an Alien but I do plan on giving it a shot.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
There literally a plethora of coil tutorials on YouTube.So just get to typing and find what interests you...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it's blown me away since I first started vaping, people would ask my address and nezxt thing you know, there's all kinds of juice and atties and driptips and cartos and rayon showing up in my mail! So I try to pass things on too, to those who might get some use out of them -- like all those super-airy RDAs I PIFed last year. I sure as hell wasn't ever gonna use 'em! I guess it's stuff like that that makes us a real community.

Andria
I know I've mentioned this a few times probably I don't consider myself to be a good person I for sure ain't a nice person.They don't call nice people "SNAKE"
So sadly I get a bit paranoid when people are nice to me...Not kidding!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
There literally a plethora of coil tutorials on YouTube.So just get to typing and find what interests you...Cheers!
I have looked at several, but the one you posted was the most informative I have seen.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
'Morning Bonks,
Just finishing my lunch and got this email, smokin good price.. heads up @MyMagicMist , I think you especially were hot to DROP?
; )

View attachment 97930

...and @fartbubble , halfway there, I'm on the list for Necronomidol. Now just gotta figure out how to work it into my schedule. More soon via email mate.

Have a top week evrybuddy

Hugs
:penguin:
M³ is always hot to drop something...Bahahaha! :teehee::teehee::teehee:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well it’s official. Allen got the boot from Squonk Merica for having too many issues with shipping and replying to messages. After I get my damn Haku caps I’m out like trout.

EDIT: He also started a new group called Black Sheep Squonk Buys. I’d stay far far away from that group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sounds like a sound plan.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My haku arrived at the same destination on 3 diffrent days but yet is delayed for the 3rd time wtf is the malfunction usps u need a swift kick in the arse

They (USPS) decided the teeny little package of e-liquid from (vapejoose.com) couldn't fit in my box so they left a pickup notice inside my box...Not kidding!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that Sentinel RDA I bought a month+ ago that the positive post was all shit...took til today with back and forth tickets with FastTech for them to finally mail a replacement.

They gave me the run a round as they always do...Opened a ticket with the dispute via PP already in motion.

28 responses on the first ticket...17 on the next...

Each one from them asking for me to cancel the dispute or they couldn't send the replacement...

Well FT will never answer the initial dispute you make with paypal...for when it nears 30 days, the ticket will just cancel itself unless you escalate it.

29th day I escalated it...PP sends you E-mails with a reminder its going to drop...

long story short... New Sentinel is on its way...but I am not canceling the escalated dispute.
Give 'em hell kid!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Threw a serpent mini on a FourNine mech in 18350 mode. Working great for now, but don't trust her with a hybrid mech mod lol... Plus she says it's too small haha. AndriaD is PIFing a zmax that should be perfect. Thanks again @AndriaD

If she wants a low-wattage vape, it really will be perfect! At least to let her try out vaping... then maybe if she likes it but finds it a little weak, maybe move her up to a higher-wattage mod. But those Sigelei Zmax flat-tops really are good mods, for low-wattage vapers. I was in the thread dedicated to those over at butthead central, and some people had issues with the button (it's a single button mod, so the sole button does get a lot of use), but I was fortunate to get one that had no issues at all. The button issues are why I initially passed on the Innokin SVD, apparently it's even more of a problem with those than the Sigeleis. At one point I was looking at the Sigelei 50w mini, but for some damn reason, they didn't use stainless for the 510 on that; I read a lot about those 510s just not holding up at all -- and that really puzzled me, because the combined 510/ego on the Zmax IS stainless, and VERY durable.

Also, on that mod you can switch between PWM and RMS -- RMS is a much hotter vape, so if she does find it a bit weak in PWM mode, you could change it over to RMS and make it a bit more powerful.

Andria

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I use a vise also...but not to wrap coils...build them yes ;)
Im sure you’ve seen it done, but I pinch the end of the stick on the edge of the jaws vertically and hold the screwdriver/jig over top and wrap outwards away from the vise. Helps with my shaky hands and can pull upwards hard on the screwdriver to keep things tight.

Holy shit... in the drive through of the bank ATM, just watched this woman dead center a yellow pole in between lanes in a big ass dodge
IMG_0149.gif

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Syd was a bit too much for most people.True genius is like that.Never really appreciated until it is too late.Sad really.
Funny that their second best album is actually a tribute to Syd Barret. (Wish You Were Here)
Definitely

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well it’s official. Allen got the boot from Squonk Merica for having too many issues with shipping and replying to messages. After I get my damn Haku caps I’m out like trout.

EDIT: He also started a new group called Black Sheep Squonk Buys. I’d stay far far away from that group.

Wanna take odds he gets a bunch of minion followers?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

It's not usps, it's the package naturally trying to pull towards my house. Sorry I'll call it off

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiioioiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys! Sorry been out and about. Holidays been busy and shit. What have I missed? Any new gear reviews, shendigs?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Got my v3 B2k Caviar! Looks sweet and the screw seems to be perfect! They even threw in a branded pop stop!? Lol never had one, my daughter has one. Either way kinda cool of him and he paid 16.35 in postage to get It to me quicker! Canadian money but still this guys a stand up dude! He's got my vote
c6d507bb28132ec5d4e4aa920ec39950.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
M³ is always hot to drop something...Bahahaha! :teehee::teehee::teehee:
What site is this I been looking forward of it, just waiting on a strong squonker to put on it. Which btw, have anyone got any concrete reviews on: fuchai and capo squonker?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wanna take odds he gets a bunch of minion followers?

I am sure there will be plenty of them...many of which are the type that has more sympathy than brains..."He's my friend...that I never met in person...but I know hes honest and forthcoming"

Check it... I do nice shit for people all the time...but its truly to offset the evil shit I do all the time ;)

When its my time and Peter is like, " Ok foo... you had 1 million evil doer shit done...but you also had 1million and 1 non evil doer shit...you're in" lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that is a no go for today lol... jumped into my car and fucking battery is dead *facepalm

Have the charger on it now.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pop a couple 18650s in there. Any car requiring more than 100 watts would just be excessive.

Sadly it was my BMW...been putting off buying a new battery for a while...Known about it for a while, also the last time I hooked up iCarly and did a diagnostic on it... it gave warnings about the battery needing replacement...this was a year ago LOL I seriously only put like 1500mi a year on the car...was always saying to myself..."$250 on a battery or $250 on vape stuff"

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sadly it was my BMW...been putting off buying a new battery for a while...Known about it for a while, also the last time I hooked up iCarly and did a diagnostic on it... it gave warnings about the battery needing replacement...this was a year ago LOL I seriously only put like 1500mi a year on the car...was always saying to myself..."$250 on a battery or $250 on vape stuff"

Damn, I need a new career so I can have problems like that.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
$250 for a auto battery!

upload_2017-12-4_13-18-13.png well $222 plus tax ;)

upside I have Carly and don't need to go to the dealer where they charge even more to reprogram iDrive

Edit: otherwise dealer is $300 for battery and $250 to install it and program iDrive

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man that is messed up.
So if your battery runs down you have to pay to reprogram your computer?

BMW's and Mercedes are like this... Everything is ran on the battery...braking, steering, fuel etc...Battery goes, car is dead in the water.

And for reprogramming the computer...normally yeah...those without Carly or those mechanically inclined need to pay the dealer for the battery to be recognized...

Once the car is started you can just swap the battery and the programming maintains... or you have the diagnostic tool like I do, and have it saved...swap battery...put car into accessory mode and hit enter.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well its not called Bust My Wallet for no reason lol

Serious note...never had one issue with the car outside of my laziness of changing the battery lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man that is messed up.
So if your battery runs down you have to pay to reprogram your computer?

thinkn I will stick with my low class cars/trucks.

No shit! We had to put a new battery in our last silverado, the 2009, before we got the 2016, and I think it was about $70-$80, at a local parts place, and the nice lady there helped my husband install it, in the pouring rain.

Andria

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
USPS tracking is Terrible-Horror-bad now I have some 5A's coming from Illumn and that is just a short trip from San Jose to San Diego, and it shows the same location updates for 3 days...then today it shows all of them and they are out for delivery. I normally pick in state supplies for the delivery time...but lately it has proven me wrong... Last batch of 5As I bought from IMR (Houston) during the hurricane and they got here in 3 days.

All I know is Xmas rush is on...any orders you have out there that are snail mail china or all points not USA...good luck getting them before X mas...unless they are those crazy 2-3 day DHL/FedEx deliveries like from Molly
It's working mighty fine for me right now... USPS priority mail int'l parcel took less than 5 days from Anaheim -> LA -> NY -> Brussels -> customs.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BMW's and Mercedes are like this... Everything is ran on the battery...braking, steering, fuel etc...Battery goes, car is dead in the water.

And for reprogramming the computer...normally yeah...those without Carly or those mechanically inclined need to pay the dealer for the battery to be recognized...

Once the car is started you can just swap the battery and the programming maintains... or you have the diagnostic tool like I do, and have it saved...swap battery...put car into accessory mode and hit enter.
So the battery is not just a battery but has circuitry in it?

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my v3 B2k Caviar! Looks sweet and the screw seems to be perfect! They even threw in a branded pop stop!? Lol never had one, my daughter has one. Either way kinda cool of him and he paid 16.35 in postage to get It to me quicker! Canadian money but still this guys a stand up dude! He's got my vote
c6d507bb28132ec5d4e4aa920ec39950.jpg

Mine shipped today so ill have it next month

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes sense. Aren’t they owned by BMW?

They are and EVERYTHING is over priced but it’s a blast to drive and 99% of the time sits in the garage. It’s my “weekend” car, eventually I’ll replace it with hopefully a M series of some sorts. But with baby #2 on the way I can’t get a new car since we already have 3.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are and EVERYTHING is over priced but it’s a blast to drive and 99% of the time sits in the garage. It’s my “weekend” car, eventually I’ll replace it with hopefully a M series of some sorts. But with baby #2 on the way I can’t get a new car since we already have 3.
Congrats on you 'lil squonker' on the way.

VU Sponsors