Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ebay seller has the mod only under $20, Amigo Vogue 1500 , seller is lowpricedvape
Mod only !!

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AVS, @raymo2u or @b_d_builders

Or make your own
Those guys are great builders but im lookin for the cheaper side as i like to change coils alot and cant justify 10+ for one coil mabey i have to but as i get deeper into squonking i dont wanna spend 40 dollars on 4 coils if that makes sense but if thats what i gotta do then i gotta do you no what i mean but if there is some cheaper suggestions i would like to here them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Those guys are great builders but im lookin for the cheaper side as i like to change coils alot and cant justify 10+ for one coil mabey i have to but as i get deeper into squonking i dont wanna spend 40 dollars on 4 coils if that makes sense but if thats what i gotta do then i gotta do you no what i mean but if there is some cheaper suggestions i would like to here them

AVS has excellent prices on variety

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Sorry nevermind advanced vape supply doh i will look them up

Idk if your interested but what i do is buy rolls of pre made and just parallel it with round wire to ohm it to wherever I want.
To be honest 90% of the time I get a better vape off dual round wire parallel builds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Idk if your interested but what i do is buy rolls of pre made and just parallel it with round wire to ohm it to wherever I want.
To be honest 90% of the time I get a better vape off dual round wire parallel builds.

I got all single coil rdas on the way lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a serpent mini that aught to work out for her :) also have an old kanger subtank (w/rba) or a kfl...

Depending on whether she prefers MtL or DTL, either the STM or the KFL would be great choices; in fact, if she wanted restricted DtL or airy MtL, the STM can do that very well, my son likes a super-airy MtL -- finds KFL+'s too tight -- but loves the STM. And either would look fine on the sigelei; I always used a KFL+ when I used that mod. Be aware though; the 510 sits a little high on those, so there's a visible gap -- small, but definitely visible -- between the mod and the tank. The Sigelei also has Ego threads; it's old-school, when having both kinds of threading was absolutely The Shit. :D

Andria

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I left you a few replies Derrick.... I used to vape low on tubes, but found out really quick those builds are no bueno (for me) in these lil 22mm flavor'ish RDAs... I can whip up some coils for you to try though... just as I asked... legs up or down ;)

Hmm on second thought...I might build you a set for the cruiser that will perform like shit so you trade it to me ;) lol Ahh I'm kidding... not kidding lol ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coil 1 Derrick...hate sneezing while wrapping...10" run only provided one decent coil...

I'll whip up a few more
58c89f208194987c46ffb86c58282816.jpg

EDIT: Uggh drilled died...charging it then back at it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Coil 1 Derrick...hate sneezing while wrapping...10" run only provided one decent coil...

I'll whip up a few more
58c89f208194987c46ffb86c58282816.jpg

EDIT: Uggh drilled died...charging it then back at it ;)

Dam I'd still be using the rest of that wire! Lol they're not bad at all!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
That interesting... What is that?
It's a sweet little device, says it goes to 50w on the box but also says 70w in the manual? Lol Idk but I do know I just put my pulse 22 on it at .2 ohms and it fired great. Fits in the hand really nice for a cheap little mod. Comes with a subohm tank but I like you didnt want to buy coils for it.
a4e91972cf391bc511408b9cd0dd35fa.jpg
89c8930692262215b1d41dede865df17.jpg

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I left you a few replies Derrick.... I used to vape low on tubes, but found out really quick those builds are no bueno (for me) in these lil 22mm flavor'ish RDAs... I can whip up some coils for you to try though... just as I asked... legs up or down ;)

Hmm on second thought...I might build you a set for the cruiser that will perform like shit so you trade it to me ;) lol Ahh I'm kidding... not kidding lol ;)
I like legs up no really i dont no the answer as im new to the single coil atty craze always used duel coils lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I made a few different coils, 2 Aliens, parallel fused, and some single strands for ya... Was getting annoyed with the sneezing then effn hiccups I had to stop making...otherwise I'd have 5' of alien wire all half assed
3beab0975a7955e96808878db2a49fe3.jpg
dee98e24eae3afa3c4a2f3c04cdde2e8.jpg

If my allergies calm down enough to make more today I will.

I'll send these out tomorrow for ya snail mail weight parcel

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be warned... that top right Alien lolz its .16...but it has a ton of mass...first hit will take a sec for it to warm up...but the rest will be fire lolz

The coils you showed me in PM have a mass of 1127 with a HF of 89

That alien above is 1487 with a HF of 67

That other Alien I made is 878 and 1.14 HF

Now we know the coils you had and their composition I can make those WAY faster than Aliens...I can honestly eat a sammich while making those lol

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
585151918892761191dd2bbacd042ab3.jpg

Same specs as the coil you're running now Derrick...think that took me 5mins to make them

I don't use SS anymore so I'll crank these out til the spools are finished

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
585151918892761191dd2bbacd042ab3.jpg

Same specs as the coil you're running now Derrick...think that took me 5mins to make them

I don't use SS anymore so I'll crank these out til the spools are finished

I like those

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could have 50 burner accounts and still wouldn’t even smell the top 10

Jose makes silver contacts for the Half now also...then if you ever wanted to go with a MD510 for full on silver'ish internals my goodness

upload_2017-12-3_11-34-26.png

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a way, I'm glad I don't particularly want any of those mods though they are stunningly beautiful. It would be too f##ing frustrating trying to get one. I'm pretty happy with the Therions though I think they must be leaking or something:confused: I don't remember using this much juice before I started squonking.

derrickfosgate

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I am wanting a Cruiser also ( Hoping Derrick really dislikes it lol ) but I don't know if I want to go through the grind again with the Haku group... nor the Month long wait.
Honestly if there is little to no diff its urs i dont like havin 2 of the same i will have 2 b2ks but one is defected and the other is to replace it i see no point havin multiple when i can just swap one to another mod when i wanna use diffrent one lol

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I am wanting a Cruiser also ( Hoping Derrick really dislikes it lol ) but I don't know if I want to go through the grind again with the Haku group... nor the Month long wait.
Weren't they supposed to start selling them in shops? At least that's what I thought I read a while back. I guess the FB farse will continue for as long as people are going nuts trying to get one, when the demand simmers down a bit, they'll probably be available in stores.

VU Sponsors