Become a Patron!

Squonkers are Bonkers

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been through all the Assassins Creed series, just waiting to get my hands on Origins.

It's going to be sweet!!
ACO_ka_horizontal_E3_170611_330pm_UK_1497210155.jpg

Seriously tired of The Division and Watch Dogs 2 is almost finished.

If the games are similar to the movie, I love the story line. I tried the version of Assassin's Creed that came with the tin box and Old Glory draped in the background. Think I got it for one of the Play Stations. I disliked non-intuitive controls. There was like eight different keys you needed to do to get the character to look up. I understand a game offering some challenge but needing advanced thermodynamics engineering degrees from both Cal-Tech, M.I.T to make your character tie their shoe becomes akin to being Sisyphus and unlikable, unplayable for me. But yes, like the story line the franchise seems to have.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If the games are similar to the movie, I love the story line. I tried the version of Assassin's Creed that came with the tin box and Old Glory draped in the background. Think I got it for one of the Play Stations. I disliked non-intuitive controls. There was like eight different keys you needed to do to get the character to look up. I understand a game offering some challenge but needing advanced thermodynamics engineering degrees from both Cal-Tech, M.I.T to make your character tie their shoe becomes akin to being Sisyphus and unlikable, unplayable for me. But yes, like the story line the franchise seems to have.
I'm guessing this was awhile ago? Assassins creed totally redid their control scheme a couple years ago to make it more user friendly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did the Squonkmerica GB fill up? I'm sure some of these bonkers wouldn't want it on fb anyways but I was just wondering.

They had about 75 of 200 left as of this afternoon. I imagine the list will be full by tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So got myself a entheon clone. Today. Interesting build and deck I'll be honest with you. I might grab the authentic later down. No clear difference between this and the authentic from what I was trying to see from pictures
1ac304d656ecdd8d20165c1e3b0202cb.jpg
What brand clone?

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm wonder if bro science will get these?

89438244bed0d9459f1a6b719a5128cc.jpg

14/13mm spanner to fit most 510s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mod dog tools look better to me... The 25euro shipping is a bitch though. I was already ordering the 20700 pulsar kit from them though so chucked the spanner and 510 bit into the cart.

Last edited:

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love my Orcas! This Haku Phenom ain’t too shabby either...
636a6184f0bc2ef96823d6478e844605.jpg

Favorite mod of all time! Fighting the urge to buy another... Thinking about hitting him up on designing a single battery squonker that uses a switchfet...
I used someone advice here (yours?) on going legs up on the Haku and that changed it from so-so to kick ass! Unfortunately I've only one mod right now... So switching bottles/rdas. Sold everything except the Orca and all the new stuff coming in is taking forever! Have a pulse, pulsar w/2x700 kit and the wismec 20700 mech tube coming next week!
cd7e44f21035859d61370c3e0e4886a1.jpg

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Favorite mod of all time! Fighting the urge to buy another... Thinking about hitting him up on designing a single battery squonker that uses a switchfet...
I used someone advice here (yours?) on going legs up on the Haku and that changed it from so-so to kick ass! Unfortunately I've only one mod right now... So switching bottles/rdas. Sold everything except the Orca and all the new stuff coming in is taking forever! Have a pulse, pulsar w/2x700 kit and the wismec 20700 mech tube coming next week!
cd7e44f21035859d61370c3e0e4886a1.jpg

Good on ya! Glad that worked out for you. I guess it all depends on what build you use regarding leg positioning. Some people think it mutes the flavor that way but I’ve gotten nothing but full, saturated flavor from my Haku from the get go!

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good on ya! Glad that worked out for you. I guess it all depends on what build you use regarding leg positioning. Some people think it mutes the flavor that way but I’ve gotten nothing but full, saturated flavor from my Haku from the get go!

I've been strictly 24g SS316L. Usually 6 wrap @ 3.5mm. Favorite rda still goes to the og odis 22 w/slam cap, but Haku and Hadaly are both right up there now. Have Entheon, Pocket and Deathtrap clones on the way as well as the BSK from FB group buy.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm guessing this was awhile ago? Assassins creed totally redid their control scheme a couple years ago to make it more user friendly.

Oh, it has been roughly 5-8 years ago and possibly even 10. Reckon everyone can tell I am a real hardcore gamer.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still want another Haku if I get the chance...

Been eyeballin' those, only so far as they as noting they look interesting but I'm really not being piqued to get one. Took note of this notion on legs up, legs down and I might see what I'll do building on what I got. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Y'all really see that much of a diff depending on whether you mount the coil with legs up or legs down? I never noticed much diff, though i sometimes get a brain fart or something and mount it legs-up, though usually legs-down.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I see what you mean about your petite hands -- in the guys' hands, it looks quite compact -- in yours, it looks ENORMOUS!!!

Andria

Ha, never looked at it from that perspective - but you are right!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ha, never looked at it from that perspective - but you are right!

My hands are pretty large, and long fingers, so I dislike mods that are too small -- the Minibooks and original CF4's are about as small as i wanna go, for comfort... what i can't stand though, are mods that are too heavy -- I gotta put that in my purse, which is also carrying a 6" phone, and a bottle of water, not to mention keys glasses wallet and just the usual this that and the other thing! I was really unpleasantly surprised by the tremendous weight of that SX Mini M Class I bought in the for sale area; thing weighs a TON, and the bottom edges are quite sharp too. Not a hand-friendly mod at all. My son's Revenger takes 2 batteries and still doesn't weigh as much as that SX Mini. :(

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My hands are pretty large, and long fingers, so I dislike mods that are too small -- the Minibooks and original CF4's are about as small as i wanna go, for comfort... what i can't stand though, are mods that are too heavy -- I gotta put that in my purse, which is also carrying a 6" phone, and a bottle of water, not to mention keys glasses wallet and just the usual this that and the other thing! I was really unpleasantly surprised by the tremendous weight of that SX Mini M Class I bought in the for sale area; thing weighs a TON, and the bottom edges are quite sharp too. Not a hand-friendly mod at all. My son's Revenger takes 2 batteries and still doesn't weigh as much as that SX Mini. :(

Andria

I don't mind heft - vape a brass CV almost everyday, lol

But girth can be problematic for me

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to show my appreciation for this little group of vapers here. I browse Reddit a lot and it's just so full of dicks spewing negativity. It's a nice refresher to come here where people have common courtesy and respect for each other.

Now just don't talk about clones or I'm gonna get pissed! JK

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wanted to show my appreciation for this little group of vapers here. I browse Reddit a lot and it's just so full of dicks spewing negativity. It's a nice refresher to come here where people have common courtesy and respect for each other.

Now just don't talk about clones or I'm gonna get pissed! JK
Sir would you like to see my entheon CLONE in full detail? Lmao jk (or am I!!)

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sir would you like to see my entheon CLONE in full detail? Lmao jk (or am I!!)
Fuck you all! I'm leaving!
:)
Oh wait...
actually yes, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I've got an SXK clone on the slow boat from China. I'm a sucker for new shiny single coilers and I sure as shit can't justify paying RRP for em!

Just a thought... I'm sure there's a correlation between cheap clones and the success of my marriage :)

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck you all! I'm leaving!
:)
Oh wait...
actually yes, I'd love to hear your thoughts. I've got an SXK clone on the slow boat from China. I'm a sucker for new shiny single coilers and I sure as shit can't justify paying RRP for em!

Just a thought... I'm sure there's a correlation between cheap clones and the success of my marriage :)
Lmao I honestly think the entheon was a hype. Hell my Haku is a hype but it's a hype you get happy endings lol. Thr entheon clone? Not sure vaped it and the airflow is.. Weird, I only like the squonk block method puts in the wicks much easier and the wicks retain the juice I think quicker in my opinion. My Haku cruiser takes awhile to retain all the juices because it's such a big open juice well! Lol

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao I honestly think the entheon was a hype. Hell my Haku is a hype but it's a hype you get happy endings lol. Thr entheon clone? Not sure vaped it and the airflow is.. Weird, I only like the squonk block method puts in the wicks much easier and the wicks retain the juice I think quicker in my opinion. My Haku cruiser takes awhile to retain all the juices because it's such a big open juice well! Lol
I've also got the pocket rda in the same shipment... I'm more excited about it :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I have around 15 different RDA's and use exactly 2 types.
The rest just sit there.

I also have authentic Wasps and use them every day.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Idk maybe it's just not your cup of tea? I love my Entheon, it's my every day... all day atty. Especially with a cap, although I wish my cap had a wider mouth piece. What build are you running?

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Idk maybe it's just not your cup of tea? I love my Entheon, it's my every day... all day atty. Especially with a cap, although I wish my cap had a wider mouth piece. What build are you running?

I'm running alien, 3mm, 5 wraps. I think it'd maybe its because to little room? I'll might remove it and make a 2.5mm wrap.

troydestroy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What's your build? I'm hoping I'll have luck with round 24g SS or n80. Nothing complicated for me... Too much ramp up time and hit in the battery, plus I'm using 16a batteries.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm running alien, 3mm, 5 wraps. I think it'd maybe its because to little room? I'll might remove it and make a 2.5mm wrap.
I do 3mm but not aliens. Well I actually never really run aliens anymore. I run a 316 22g parallel 7 wrap. Also after I wick I soak everything and push the wicks away from the air holes with a tooth pick or tweezers. Right where I show in the pic on all 4 sides. Excuse the dirty coil please
6614513444f1e11eb58f427c3cc2177e.jpg

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do 3mm but not aliens. Well I actually never really run aliens anymore. I run a 316 22g parallel 7 wrap. Also after I wick I soak everything and push the wicks away from the air holes with a tooth pick or tweezers. Right where I show in the pic on all 4 sides. Excuse the dirty coil please
6614513444f1e11eb58f427c3cc2177e.jpg

Yeah I might make mind 2.5mm before I'm concerned how the which block/interfere the airflow. Like my hadaly. Also I might just grab regular wires. Idk I recently bought aliens for the surface coverage. I normally have fused Clapton

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I might make mind 2.5mm before I'm concerned how the which block/interfere the airflow. Like my hadaly. Also I might just grab regular wires. Idk I recently bought aliens for the surface coverage. I normally have fused Clapton

I run a 7 wrap 28/36 316L 3mm ID fused clapton in mine and I love it!

VU Sponsors