e5a4ce3f55e768d2230fa2bd937ff9f6.jpg
1b22fbe915198f8122648c2465f5cebc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes its a triple 18650 full mechanical and they have a duel config to

Well well well, take a wild guess what's on 3fvape now for $69 and $79 bucks...hint...ones a dual ones a triple

Just kidding I just wanted to hear you from way over there say, "Ahh WTF!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Didnt they just make a new section for recalls and what not mabey they moved it there

Maybe if so I can't find it. Not great for getting people to see it if you can't find it lol
Edit.... Well looks like everyone else can find it so it's just me. Lol just don't want anyone blowing up or anything!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well well well, take a wild guess what's on 3fvape now for $69 and $79 bucks...hint...ones a dual ones a triple

Just kidding I just wanted to hear you from way over there say, "Ahh WTF!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me - and those would about be the China price, lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wouldn't happen as Aromamizer's have a perfect working JFC, 1/4 turn shuts the juice flow right off.

Hey Trolly... was it you that used to use a Flash-e-vapor? I know that someone I used to speak to regularly over at ECF used those, and liked them a lot.. but I can't remember who! Unless it was you?

I ask because WraithPC is selling one and I might buy it; whoever it was, was totally thrilled with it, but I couldn't afford them, so finding one 2nd-hand is my only option.

Andria

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Trolly... was it you that used to use a Flash-e-vapor? I know that someone I used to speak to regularly over at ECF used those, and liked them a lot.. but I can't remember who! Unless it was you?

I ask because WraithPC is selling one and I might buy it; whoever it was, was totally thrilled with it, but I couldn't afford them, so finding one 2nd-hand is my only option.

Andria
I was one of the many who really enjoyed the FeV3 back in the day. I still use it as a stealth vape with thin juice. ;)

I have both the regular size and the smaller VS.
8KNtfzcl.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was one of the many who really enjoyed the FeV3 back in the day. I still use it as a stealth vape with thin juice. ;)

I have both the regular size and the smaller VS.
8KNtfzcl.jpg

Hmm.. I think it's like that smaller one. He's got another with a glass tank, but I really dislike glass anywhere in my vape, I'm much too clumsy for that. :D And it's heavy anyway.

What I seem to recall is that it can do a really tight draw, and is very flavorful... yes? That's the combo I'm always looking for. :D

Andria

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I literally spin it around in my hand and vape it both ways.
:)

For those of you who use squonkers where the bottle is on the end and the fire button is on the other side, do you hold it with the fire button nearest you or the bottle?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You remember asking if a Nuppin is fact or fiction? Well, here's your chance at one! Ec f is where it's at!

Alright, saw that I think. Seems you got 'slapped' for talking about the classifieds. Never could figure out how to get access to those over there. Sure it all reads pretty clear but it starts being thick as mud once I start to sort it out. Seems the only way for me would be using a notary. Got PayPal but apparently, that involves some form of arcane hoodoo to make work. To me it seems as bad as, if not worse than FB elite groups.

It might be nice to have a Nuppin and I'm not knocking the atty itself. Between finance cost and cost in trying to sort a way to get to see who has, or how to send pennies, I'll pass. I thought I kept hearing of them, at least I could see one, so I did see one. :) Even that is more than enough for me. Worst of it, I might find some metal pipe round here and form one. Already figuring out wattle and daub, Earth sack building so as to eventually build a Hobbit House. :)

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

hariboholmes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
This is on 3fvape. I have two of them. I only have 3 other RDAs to compare them with, but the flavor is intense and it kind of ruins using tanks afterwards.

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-a...h_query=shenray+hadaly&results=2#.WfMCQKJA3-s
Yep it's the ShenRay one you need, quality is outstanding it's easily on par with original :)

Wasn't a big fan of it myself it seemed to require quite a big coil and plenty of power to get it kicking out its infamous flavour plumes.

Great on a dual battery regulated, average to poor on a single cell mech

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep it's the ShenRay one you need, quality is outstanding it's easily on par with original :)

Wasn't a big fan of it myself it seemed to require quite a big coil and plenty of power to get it kicking out its infamous flavour plumes.

Great on a dual battery regulated, average to poor on a single cell mech

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Agreed, I've been running them on a DB 160 with .22 Claptons and it's the best vape I've ever had.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So the Pulse is the real deal. Tony B nailed it. The Pulse RDA on top is icing on the cake. This is the best deal on a quality squonk other than your old Pico Squeeze (of which I have two in play). I had seen them online in pics but when you actually handle it, see the bottle, check the locking mechanism you know Tony did a great job on this little beauty. Fasttech is now selling extra doors too.
Jump on these before they are gone.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So the Pulse is the real deal. Tony B nailed it. The Pulse RDA on top is icing on the cake. This is the best deal on a quality squonk other than your old Pico Squeeze (of which I have two in play). I had seen them online in pics but when you actually handle it, see the bottle, check the locking mechanism you know Tony did a great job on this little beauty. Fasttech is now selling extra doors too.
Jump on these before they are gone.
I just wish it was a regulated mod/device...GRR! :cuss2::xD::mad::headbang::mad::xD::cuss2:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm.. I think it's like that smaller one. He's got another with a glass tank, but I really dislike glass anywhere in my vape, I'm much too clumsy for that. :D And it's heavy anyway.

What I seem to recall is that it can do a really tight draw, and is very flavorful... yes? That's the combo I'm always looking for. :D

Andria
Hey Andria,
The FeV comes with different airflow screws so you can dial it down quite tight. I don;t know if it is going to be an RTA for you as there is a bit of trial and error to get set up in the beginning. You have to unscrew the tank to fill it and it does require a pair of mesh juice feeder wicks (like little straws). The mesh does not have to be torched or anything like that as it is not being used as the coil wick, but you up have to adjust the hole down through it to match you juice viscosity and vape style. A little bit of trial and error is all that's required, once you have them made they will last forever, unless you wash one down the sink. ;)

This is what I'm talking about, the coil goes between the posts, you trim your wick just to the edge of the base and you can see one of the the mesh feeder wicks sticking out of the tank section. You have to make straw long enough for the top of it to poke into the tank a small bit and the bottom rest on top of the coil wick. Just big enough to stay in the hole but not fall out.
8on3ckFl.jpg

That is the full size FeV, the VS is just smaller in diameter. The only thing that holds the tank section on is a pair of o-rings, so depending on how good they are, you don't want to lift it up by the tank. ;)

Once you get it setup and working as you like it, the flavor is one of the best. It's right up there with the Rose V2 which is a lot harder to build and maintain.
uAizomQl.jpg

Maybe you can ask ccwaters (WraithPC) if he will put a build in it with a pair of mesh feeders to match your juice viscosity and vape level before he sends it to you, that way you can get an idea of how to build it. You could also go give the the FeV thread over at ECF a read, there is a ton of great info there.

JeremyR our Prophet of the Rayonati, has a nice little video for making FeV mesh straws.

He also has an older Rayon wicking video for it. ;)

Sorry for all the OT stuff Bonkers, still vape related. :cheers:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Andria,
The FeV comes with different airflow screws so you can dial it down quite tight. I don;t know if it is going to be an RTA for you as there is a bit of trial and error to get set up in the beginning. You have to unscrew the tank to fill it and it does require a pair of mesh juice feeder wicks (like little straws). The mesh does not have to be torched or anything like that as it is not being used as the coil wick, but you up have to adjust the hole down through it to match you juice viscosity and vape style. A little bit of trial and error is all that's required, once you have them made they will last forever, unless you wash one down the sink. ;)

This is what I'm talking about, the coil goes between the posts, you trim your wick just to the edge of the base and you can see one of the the mesh feeder wicks sticking out of the tank section. You have to make straw long enough for the top of it to poke into the tank a small bit and the bottom rest on top of the coil wick. Just big enough to stay in the hole but not fall out.
8on3ckFl.jpg

That is the full size FeV, the VS is just smaller in diameter. The only thing that holds the tank section on is a pair of o-rings, so depending on how good they are, you don't want to lift it up by the tank. ;)

Once you get it setup and working as you like it, the flavor is one of the best. It's right up there with the Rose V2 which is a lot harder to build and maintain.
uAizomQl.jpg

Maybe you can ask ccwaters (WraithPC) if he will put a build in it with a pair of mesh feeders to match your juice viscosity and vape level before he sends it to you, that way you can get an idea of how to build it. You could also go give the the FeV thread over at ECF a read, there is a ton of great info there.

JeremyR our Prophet of the Rayonati, has a nice little video for making FeV mesh straws.

He also has an older Rayon wicking video for it. ;)

Sorry for all the OT stuff Bonkers, still vape related. :cheers:
Duude! This ain't ECF! This is great info.

VU Sponsors