Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello,

For sale i have today a metal squonk mod that is a replica of some very popular squonk devices. It is hardly used, polished nicely and looks great. It preforms just as well, and the battery and juice bottle are easy to access. This mod is not currently for sale anywhere, I got it in a trade from another member of this forum. Selling to fund another purchase.

With the mod i am including 4 compatible bottom-fed atomizers, to be used with the squonk box. They are:

Authentic SS Zenith, BF and very lightly used. This atomizer was on sale not too long ago for $100 alone. Comes with box, which has matching serial numbers to authenticate the atomizer.

Low-Pro BF in black, comes with a spare un-drilled center pin, so you could switch it out and use it on a regular 510 if you'd like. Also comes with another drip tip for it. Very lightly used

An igo-w custom drilled BF atomizer, lightly used and very simple to build on

A velocity style BF atomizer that came with the mod, works very well and comes with a replacement glass tank.

Im asking $100(LOWERED) total for everything you see listed here. I have attached some photos, but feel free to ask for more if you are interested. Also any/all questions are welcome. Will be shipped same/next day, priority two-day shipping. Thank you for looking!! :)

squonk1.jpg squonk2.jpg squonk3.jpg squonk4.jpg squonk5.jpg

Last edited:

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks for the love guys! Bump for this deal

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thank you! it has served me well but needs a new home, alot of people really like this mod in the group buys w/ dre. He got me this one.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I feel you Johnny, if i didnt have a few other nice squonkers i wouldnt be selling this.. but i do- and im trying to fund another hobby at the moment. Give me an offer i cant refuse people, im easy!

Johnny B

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd hate to insult you by trying a lower price. I've no idea of what would be a conservative one. As far as trading, that would depend on what we're talking about.

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
pending sale to johnny for an even lower price!..:)

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Bump for a killer deal. The one rda alone is worth the asking price. I vouche for king Louie in this sale.

sent from my droid turbo 2

KingLouie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thanks dre! Sold to Johnny, mod can close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.