Become a Patron!

Spilled juice

bigboilik

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So went to take a nap and wake up discover that my ejuice cap was not screwed on all the it's the last bit I have until I get paid next week not asking for alot of juice just 15 ml or so but I'll be a taste tester as well currently a college student who works in a kitchen so it helps to vape at work as well thanks for all your help

Attachments

• IMG_20150707_182337.jpg
    IMG_20150707_182337.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 45

Cmd.Gio.420

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So went to take a nap and wake up discover that my ejuice cap was not screwed on all the it's the last bit I have until I get paid next week not asking for alot of juice just 15 ml or so but I'll be a taste tester as well currently a college student who works in a kitchen so it helps to vape at work as well thanks for all your help
I got 3 15ml bottles of juice that I received from a pif but the flavors dnt sit right with me or maybe its cuz its 6mg of nicotine but to me its a lil harsh..

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've got a 10ml bottle of a 0mg strawberry that's not that great, but it'll help get you by. If you want it, send me your address via PM.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just made a 10ml bottle of HIC's Lemon Meringue Pie, and made an extra at 0mg for ya if you want it.

VU Sponsors