Become a Patron!

Space Jam Andromeda e juice? ?

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
From reviews i see this is a pretty popular juice. I'm assuming some have tried it in here. I just bought 30 ml other day and did not like one bit dripping it. I know juices are subjective and its personal preference but seeing that i spent $20 and it smells really good, dont want to give up quite yet. Anyone have any suggestions on what they have used to vape it with? (Tank , RTA , ohm & watt)
I've heard you can get quite a diffetent taste depending on the setup used an ohms & watts used.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
Andromeda was one of space jam's first flavors. When it first came out I went to a local B&M and tried it in a clearo they had as a tester and bought a bottle. Got it home and tried to drip it.... Holy throat hit Batman! I felt like this 6mg/ml 50/50 juice had the kick of a mule and that the flavor was way too overpowering. Ever since then I've been cutting Andromeda 50/50 with VG and find it is much much smoother and less overpowering for dripping.

While juices are subjective, I didn't like Andromeda when I tried it. The blueberry was overpowering and it tasted like medicine.

misthub_rick

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vape Media
I personally found the flavors did't really mellow much if at all after steeping.

pak-man

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks guys, and yea I steeped for @ 5 days and used a tank instead of dripping. Still a no go..just thought id ask seeing how popular it was.

VU Sponsors