Become a Patron!

SourceMore is my new GoTo.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a big review writer but I have to give props to SourceMore out loud.

And some of their prices can be unbelievable. (you must be logged in to see them)
I've only recently discovered this seller. Maybe 4 transactions but I'm impressed.

My orders (In-stock, shipped from Hong Kong or Singapore) arrived quickly.
And my pre-orders are fast too... I pre-ordered an Odin 100 and a Grus on the same order. I paid like ~ $7 shipping. But the Odin was available first and they sent it to me. :) This is as opposed to many other Chinese vendors who would hold the first item(s) until the whole order is ready to ship. :gaah:

Also, their website seems cleaner and more well organized than other Asian sellers I've used. It's more Americanized imo.

SourceMore is leagues ahead of every other Chinese vendor I've used.

Just sharing my opinion because in my 12 years of vaping, this is the first overseas seller I have been 100% happy with. I just hope they keep it up.

This review is uncompensated btw.
Now I'm gonna go take a couple puffs off my new 23 dollar Aegis Max. :)
I would like to thank/blame @VaporJoe @Just Frank & @Huckleberried for another new place to spend lotsa money.
@Miller SM

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not a big review writer but I have to give props to SourceMore out loud.

And some of their prices can be unbelievable. (you must be logged in to see them)
I've only recently discovered this seller. Maybe 4 transactions but I'm impressed.

My orders (In-stock, shipped from Hong Kong or Singapore) arrived quickly.
And my pre-orders are fast too... I pre-ordered an Odin 100 and a Grus on the same order. I paid like ~ $7 shipping. But the Odin was available first and they sent it to me. :) This is as opposed to many other Chinese vendors who would hold the first item(s) until the whole order is ready to ship. :gaah:

Also, their website seems cleaner and more well organized than other Asian sellers I've used. It's more Americanized imo.

SourceMore is leagues ahead of every other Chinese vendor I've used.

Just sharing my opinion because in my 12 years of vaping, this is the first overseas seller I have been 100% happy with. I just hope they keep it up.

This review is uncompensated btw.
Now I'm gonna go take a couple puffs off my new 23 dollar Aegis Max. :)
I would like to thank/blame @VaporJoe @Just Frank & @Huckleberried for another new place to spend lotsa money.
@Miller SM
Its been one of my favorite places to shop at over there. Like you said, they ship stuff out relatively quickly and package things up really well. Their clearance section usually has lots of old gems as well.

VU Sponsors