Become a Patron!

Sorta spit back? Help?!

So me and my girlfriend recently purchased two brand new Smok starter kits. I have the x-priv with the Tfv12 Prince tank running a q4 coil at the moment. She has the g-priv 2 with the tank it comes with, I think it’s the Xbaby tank but I’m not 100% sure, running the coil that comes pre-instaled ( can’t remember exactly which one it is at the moment ). We’ve both been vaping the shops house blend of sweet tarts ( 80 vg 20 pg ). It’s a pretty large franchise shop so I was doubting the juice to be the problem but here’s what’s going on:
Every time we take a draw, both of us using slightly above the “ best “ wattage range printed on the coils, a very thin layer of juice costs our tongues, almost like little tiny mist droplets. Now it’s a little better or a little worse depending on how we inhale, but it’s not the classic spit back I’ve experienced ( lots of popping and cracking followed by molten hot juice burning my mouth and tongue ). Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this what I can do to help remedy it or at least slighty prevent it. It’s kinda ruining the enjoyment of it and I would really hate to quit after spending so much money.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Try clearing out the coil by blowing into it with a tissue or paper towel covering the Air Intake. Good Luck

Kcetin20

Member For 1 Year
I got the baby beast also, if you poor just a bit liquid in the airholes it will happen,

Close the airflow and shake the device for a bit upside down.

VU Sponsors